PDA

View Full Version : McCain will probably win, unless...

Joseph Hart
05-23-2008, 07:09 PM
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/Organjic/WriteIn.jpg

Andrew-Austin
05-23-2008, 07:50 PM
Nice pic, must have took 60 seconds or so to make.

Pointless thread.

I Am Weasel
05-23-2008, 07:54 PM

Pointless thread.

eh, not really, everybody is trying something to get Ron Paul into office. It's not pointless, and personally for such an insult I think you must be really hung... And why's that?

thank you very much... :eek:

berrybunches
05-23-2008, 08:05 PM

Pointless thread.

Pointless asinine response.

Bryan
05-23-2008, 08:27 PM
Let's keep it civil everyone. :) Thanks!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

JS4Pat
05-23-2008, 08:31 PM

Pointless thread.

Why post a reply like that?

I'm pleased with anyone trying to make a positive contribution to this movement.

DAFTEK
05-23-2008, 09:05 PM
McPain wont win, place your bets!

berrybunches
05-23-2008, 09:13 PM

+ If you are to be critical of another users ideas or message please do so in a respectful manner. It is possible to discuss your points as to why you feel the way you do, ideally you should include alternate suggestions or acknowledge you have none.

Sorry I guess I added to it by defending the OP.
I want to say that the Mods here do an awesome job..I am here at least once a day and have never noticed an anti-Paul or spam post.
This has to take some effort.

Soccrmastr
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM
Aids

I Am Weasel
05-23-2008, 09:38 PM

civil eh? lol, well, I guess dropping the f bomb... (well, it wasn't dropped, more like just layed out there for everybody to look at) wasn't appreciated.. ok.. so, point taken. But on the other hand, Mr Andrew Austin, I do not see you as being a Ron Paul republican. I can't see Ron Paul ever belittling anybody like that.. kinda like the way I did you. For that reason, I do fear those of us who run on the platform of being a "Ron Paul republican just for a view of his they like when they really don't share his same convictions which overall make the man who he is and the life we all admire what it is.

And I do kinda like the above graphic if it were made into a bumper sticker

Soccrmastr
05-23-2008, 09:44 PM
civil eh? lol, well, I guess dropping the f bomb... (well, it wasn't dropped, more like just layed out there for everybody to look at) wasn't appreciated.. ok.. so, point taken. But on the other hand, Mr Andrew Austin, I do not see you as being a Ron Paul republican. I can't see Ron Paul ever belittling anybody like that.. kinda like the way I did you. For that reason, I do fear those of us who run on the platform of being a "Ron Paul republican just for a view of his they like when they really don't share his same convictions which overall make the man who he is and the life we all admire what it is.

So all the athiests, 9/11 truthers, pro choicers, all of them arent really ron paul republicans? You're right they aren't, but unfortuantely theres so much of this shit all over the movement they've given us a bad name. Most of these people around here dont even know what a true conservative and will bad mouth the republicans all day then say they'd vote for Obama second after Paul. What a bunch of hypocrites all of you. Please pick up some books on what t really means to be a conservative please so you don't makes yourselves look like asses (actually too late we all look like asses by now).

driller80545
05-23-2008, 09:47 PM
I am a RP supporter. I don't know if I am a real conservative. Kinda doubt it. I am sure that I am not a republican. Yet, I am still an avid RP supporter. Does this make my vote less valuable?

lasenorita
05-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Well, let's at least try to find out if we're even allowed to write in the candidate first.

I know Ron Paul Republicans aren't going write Hillary in, but her supporters were kind enough to compile some useful info: Write-In Facts By State (http://www.writehillaryin.com/Write_In_Facts_by_State.php)

ETA: I'm pretty sure the pic had taken way more than 60 seconds to create... :p

rathskeller
05-24-2008, 06:08 PM

I'm pleased with anyone trying to make a positive contribution to this movement.

Depends on your definition of positive. Alienating yourself even further from mainstream is not a positive thing.

Madison
05-24-2008, 07:45 PM
I will write him in if he's not on the ballot, even though the vote may not be counted.

angelatc
05-24-2008, 07:48 PM

Exactly!

Lord Xar
05-24-2008, 09:13 PM
I don't think McCain can win. Republicans are leaving him in droves... though they might not vote for hillary/obama - they will either not vote, or go third party. I for one, and at least 5 other republican friends will not be voting for McCain - these are friends, so I can only assume the general malaise among repubicans is very high.

No. We will be having either a democrate or if there is 'luck' someone will replace McCain.

McCain is so in the pockets of special interests that he doesn't even know what it means to represent 'americans' OF the united states of america.