PDA

View Full Version : Ironic, isn't it?

Nanerbeet
05-23-2008, 06:54 PM
I was reading a message posted on Amazon.com about how the Ron Paul supporters are in kahoots to ensure the new book gets a 5 star rating, and it jsut occured to me these same people have completely overlooked their hypocracy! While dismissing the possibility of a government, military or banking conspiracy (of which all the players are highly secretive and wield immense powers), casually and without mental reservations accuse us of being engaged in a highly organized conspiracy of our own to promote our presidential favorite.

Ironic, isn't it?

I would like to ask them all a question: "How then would you propose that a presidential candidate should win the election without the support of the people?!?!"

James Madison
05-23-2008, 08:01 PM
I was reading a message posted on Amazon.com about how the Ron Paul supporters are in kahoots to ensure the new book gets a 5 star rating, and it jsut occured to me these same people have completely overlooked their hypocracy! While dismissing the possibility of a government, military or banking conspiracy (of which all the players are highly secretive and wield immense powers), casually and without mental reservations accuse us of being engaged in a highly organized conspiracy of our own to promote our presidential favorite.

Ironic, isn't it?

I would like to ask them all a question: "How then would you propose that a presidential candidate should win the election without the support of the people?!?!"

The problem is most of these people don't prescribe to any form of logic.

Akus
05-23-2008, 09:04 PM

Ironic, isn't it?

I have always said it
Most conspiracies, including those of government, military and banking institutions are made up so the little people would feel big, even though they're still ignoramuses who can name every single American Idol winner but wouldn't even know where to go find out the name of their mayor, sheriff or district judge.