PDA

View Full Version : Foot In Mouth Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mattsa
05-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Hitlery has suffered a serious case of foot on mouth syndrome apparently

It seems she is staying in the democratic race just in case Obama gets bumped off

You couldn't make it up could ya?

It might be getting taken lightly by the MSM but I suspect the threat is real. makes you wonder what veiled threats have been made against RP doesn't it?

Ron paul scares the crap out of the bankster gangsters.............

Hillary Clinton today cited the assassination of Robert F. Kennedy during the 1968 presidential campaign to explain why she was remaining in the race despite long odds.

"We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California," Clinton told the editorial board of a South Dakota newspaper. " I don't understand it," Clinton added, alluding to the calls for her to quit.

Clinton made the statement after pointing out that her husband didn't lock up the nomination until June of 1992, trying to point out that, by past history, it's not late in the campaign. (See a clip of the interview here.)

But Barack Obama received Secret Service protection one year ago this month, the earliest ever in presidential history, after reports of threats.

Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton said in a statement: “Sen. Clinton's statement before the Argus Leader editorial board was unfortunate and has no place in this campaign."

Clinton's made the comment to the Argus Leader newspaper in Sioux Falls, S.D.

UPDATE: Clinton's campaign has put out a statement in her name, apologizing for the remark.

"The Kennedys have been much on my mind the last days because of Sen. Kennedy and I regret that if my referencing that moment of trauma for our entire nation, and particularly for the Kennedy family, was in any way offensive," she said.

Full explanation after the jump

“Earlier today I was discussing the Democratic primary history and in the course of that discussion mentioned the campaigns that both my husband and Senator Kennedy waged in California in June 1992 and 1968 and I was referencing those to make the point that we have had nomination primary contests that go into June. That’s a historic fact. The Kennedys have been much on my mind the last days because of Senator Kennedy and I regret that if my referencing that moment of trauma for our entire nation, and particularly for the Kennedy family was in any way offensive. I certainly had no intention of that, whatsoever. My view is that we have to look to the past and to our leaders who have inspired us and give us a lot to live up to, and I’m honored to hold Senator Kennedy’s seat in the United States Senate from the state of New York and have the highest regard for the entire Kennedy family.”

The One
05-23-2008, 06:31 PM
I read about this earlier, and I saw the story exactly as you do.

surf
05-23-2008, 07:07 PM
wouldn't surprise me if that's what this scary powermonger fatass is looking for....

no offense intended for non-scary, peaceful fatasses.

kigol
05-23-2008, 07:09 PM
:)

zach
05-23-2008, 07:11 PM
Keith Olbermann ripped her a new one just now, and I enjoyed watching it.

And that phrase "just in case" creeps me out.

James Madison
05-23-2008, 08:00 PM
Ron paul scares the crap out of the bankster gangsters.............

Not really sure why the Fed would mind an Obama presidency. He'd pretty much be a continuation of the same shit from Bush.

Dorfsmith
05-23-2008, 08:07 PM
Anybody see this :D

http://www.time-blog.com/swampland/2008/05/hillarys_bizarre_rfk_comment.html

constitutional
05-23-2008, 08:16 PM
wtf? Obama is NOT anti-establishment. He is exactly opposite of what RP stands for.

sidster
05-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Keith Olbermann ripped her a new one just now, and I enjoyed watching it.

And that phrase "just in case" creeps me out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ydWx9PA90q0

CurtisLow
05-24-2008, 01:44 AM
I thought this was a RP grassroots forum...

Aratus
05-24-2008, 06:44 AM
tearfully, this thread about hillary's latest faux pas should be in "other candidates"...?
not that i want to spoil the heated dialogue on what a regrettable casual remark does
to any candidate's electability. we all know barack obama is within 50 or 60 delegates now...
we all know he's going to be the nominee. we all know he admires the late earl warren
whereas mccain likes the roberts court the way it is, and both men may have the option
should they be our next POTUS of having possibly two appointees to the supreme court
actually make things REALLy historic. mccain also likes alito. the tilt either goes to the way
the court was in 1934 or it goes back to the IKE + JFK era. hillary will soon fold her tent...