PDA

View Full Version : McCain To Drop Out, and Endorse Dr. Ron Paul?

IPSecure
05-23-2008, 11:20 AM
"My friends, each and every one of us has a duty to serve a cause greater than our own self-interest."

Seems to be the only logical choice, if he means what he says...

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Lol

mczerone
05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
"My friends, each and every one of us has a duty to serve a cause greater than our own self-interest."

Is that in an article, or on video?

Perry
05-23-2008, 11:38 AM

Since you haven't posted a terms of service agreement with this thread I'm going to steal it and post on another forum.:D

IPSecure
05-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Spam Email from RNC...

In Case You Missed It...

To serve a cause greater than one's self
Op-Ed Appearing in the Pioneer Press, May, 23, 2008
By Maria Cino, President and CEO of the 2008 Republican National Convention

To serve a cause greater than one's own self-interest is to truly serve the better angels of our nature, and it is this lesson that we have taken to heart as we continue to prepare for the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minneapolis-Saint Paul - now only 100 days away.

That our 100-day benchmark falls during the Memorial Day weekend is fitting, as we are reminded of those who have served our nation's greatest cause: the defense of our freedoms by the giving of their last full measure of devotion.

"I believe in the greatness of this nation as a beacon of goodwill throughout the world," Sen. John McCain has said. "My friends, each and every one of us has a duty to serve a cause greater than our own self-interest."

These words serve as McCain's clarion call for Americans to make a difference in their communities, their nation and their world.This belief is based on the premise that such service makes us better citizens, invests "our life with the eminence of that cause," and assures us all self-respect.

Paid for by the Committee on Arrangements for the 2008 Republican National Convention

www.GOPConvention2008.com - Phone: (651) 467-2008

Not Authorized By Any Candidate or Candidate's Committee

(Although we will continue to spew forth McCain nonsense, because we do not endorse any candidate...)

MMolloy
05-23-2008, 02:10 PM
Spam Email from RNC...

In Case You Missed It...

To serve a cause greater than one's self
Op-Ed Appearing in the Pioneer Press, May, 23, 2008
By Maria Cino, President and CEO of the 2008 Republican National Convention

To serve a cause greater than one's own self-interest is to truly serve the better angels of our nature, and it is this lesson that we have taken to heart as we continue to prepare for the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minneapolis-Saint Paul - now only 100 days away.

That our 100-day benchmark falls during the Memorial Day weekend is fitting, as we are reminded of those who have served our nation's greatest cause: the defense of our freedoms by the giving of their last full measure of devotion.

"I believe in the greatness of this nation as a beacon of goodwill throughout the world," Sen. John McCain has said. "My friends, each and every one of us has a duty to serve a cause greater than our own self-interest."

These words serve as McCain's clarion call for Americans to make a difference in their communities, their nation and their world.This belief is based on the premise that such service makes us better citizens, invests "our life with the eminence of that cause," and assures us all self-respect.

Paid for by the Committee on Arrangements for the 2008 Republican National Convention

www.GOPConvention2008.com - Phone: (651) 467-2008

Not Authorized By Any Candidate or Candidate's Committee

(Although we will continue to spew forth McCain nonsense, because we do not endorse any candidate...)

I'm still waiting patiently for my barf smiley!

Everytime McCain claims to be a war hero... time to repost:
http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

IPSecure
05-23-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm still waiting patiently for my barf smiley!

http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/anim_smileyBARF.gif

MMolloy
05-23-2008, 02:48 PM
http://joebrower.com/PHILE_PILE/PIX/FR/anim_smileyBARF.gif

:D :cool:

Sandra
05-23-2008, 03:00 PM
If only McCain had a conscience.

trueshot
05-23-2008, 03:06 PM
With liberty patriots being split in their support between the Constitution Party, Libertarian Party and the Republicans who are for Ron Paul, the Democrats stand a good chance to win. McCain and his type who would rather see $4 and $5 a gallon gasoline than to open up our domestic oil resources will take the deserved blaim for all our present problems. The Republicans will lose so bad that the Ron Paul supporters will gain control of the party. The blaim will naturally go to the Democrats for future elections. Too bad we can't get united behind a good man for President before going through what is to come. If Ron Paul could succeed in his Republican bid, we could unite behind him. Can we properly express the national outrage against McCain for his stand against going after the oil that we are known to have that would make up independent of foreign price increases.