PDA

View Full Version : LEARN TO READ PEOPLE! NYTimes Best Seller List = #1 with a Bullet

Bubba
05-23-2008, 10:03 AM
Hardcover Nonfiction
Published: May 18, 2008

This Week = # 1 .................... Last Week = # 7 .................... Weeks On List = 2

THE REVOLUTION, by Ron Paul. (Grand Central, $21.) A libertarian manifesto from the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate.

Source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/18/books/bestseller/0518besthardnonfiction.html?_r=2&scp=2&sq=best%20seller&st=cse&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

brandon
05-23-2008, 10:04 AM
What? Sorry I have no clue what your point is. I guess i have poor reading comprehension skills.

mczerone
05-23-2008, 10:20 AM
What? Sorry I have no clue what your point is. I guess i have poor reading comprehension skills.

He just likes to start new threads with common information. Usually without adding any thoughts. At least thats what I gather from his posting history.

And it is this week at number 7 again, and wasn't there a thread earlier about how its going back up to number 4 next week?

NightOwl
05-23-2008, 10:26 AM
He just likes to start new threads with common information. Usually without adding any thoughts. At least thats what I gather from his posting history.

And it is this week at number 7 again, and wasn't there a thread earlier about how its going back up to number 4 next week?

Number 5 next week (June 1).

Bubba
05-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Which part of "This week #1" quote from the actual New York Times Best Seller List don't you understand? The "This week"? or, the "#1"?

If you folks are any indication (and God help us if you are :eek:), it's no wonder Bush got voted in. Twice.

speciallyblend
05-23-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm with you;)

mczerone
05-23-2008, 11:18 AM
Which part of "This week #1" quote from the actual New York Times Best Seller List don't you understand? The "This week"? or, the "#1"?

If you folks are any indication (and God help us if you are :eek:), it's no wonder Bush got voted in. Twice.

Hey, currently, New York Times lists TR:AM at number 7 (seven, siete, senq, sept)

What part of that don't you understand?

Last week it was #1. Which was cool, but what was your point?

And I voted for Badnarik.

IRO-bot
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Wow, I am still not getting Bubba's purpose.

Ya'll did seet his part though correct?

dagger (†) indicates that some bookstores report receiving bulk orders.

brandon
05-23-2008, 11:23 AM

Because we already know what it is going to be listed at this week, next week, and the week after that. I just wasnt sure why you were insulting our reading skills and talking about bullets. :confused: :confused:

richardfortherepublic
05-23-2008, 12:03 PM

.................................no shit...................................really? Tell me more.