PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Branson MO May 30

Debbie Hopper
05-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Dr. Paul announced to his supporters in Missouri that he WILL BE joining them in Branson, MO on Friday evening, May 30, for a pre-convention rally, to show his support for the more than 300 Ron Paul delegates whose credentials have been unjustly challenged.

You're all welcome to join us because we're going to have one heck of a good time!

SPREAD THE WORD! We've got room for 2600 hundred and want to fill it. Branson will be beautiful at this time of the year.

More info to follow.

You can hear Dr. Paul's phone message to Missouri Delegates and Alternates here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJeY2dbdrUw).

Bryan
05-22-2008, 09:44 PM
Thanks Debbie- that's all great to hear.

Debbie Hopper
05-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Bryan, am I breaking the rules if I post it in grassroots central too?

Bryan
05-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Bryan, am I breaking the rules if I post it in grassroots central too?
No problem. :)

Debbie Hopper
05-23-2008, 02:30 AM
Thank you, sir. :)

Charles Wilson
05-23-2008, 07:06 AM
Dr. Paul announced to his supporters in Missouri that he WILL BE joining them in Branson, MO on Friday evening, May 30, for a pre-convention rally, to show his support for the more than 300 Ron Paul delegates whose credentials have been unjustly challenged.

You're all welcome to join us because we're going to have one heck of a good time!

SPREAD THE WORD! We've got room for 2600 hundred and want to fill it. Branson will be beautiful at this time of the year.

More info to follow.

You can hear Dr. Paul's phone message to Missouri Delegates and Alternates here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJeY2dbdrUw).

Hi! Do you have a time and address where Ron Paul will be speaking? My daughter and her family live in Branson. Thanks.

Never mind, I got the information off the YouTube. Thanks for posting it.

PaulineDisciple
05-23-2008, 11:35 AM
Bump, because I am going to be there. I am one of the delegates from the KC area that brokered a deal to get our challenges thrown out. We need all the support we can get to show the MO GOP that we are watching what they do to these fine Republican citizens.

The more people that show up, the more they are going to realize that the Republican Party will be history if they disenfranchise such a large segment of true conservative voters.

PaulineDisciple
05-23-2008, 11:36 AM
BE THERE IF AT ALL POSSIBLE! especially if you are from KS, TX, OK, AR, IL or MO.

Freedom Rally, Friday May 30, 2008 Branson’s Tri-Lakes Center, 2527 State Highway 248

Imperial
05-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Now this is a campaign stop that has a purpose.

Speaking at the state conventions, or right before them, is a great way to rally the troops. Hopefully, this will maximize turnout.

countrykidz4freedom
05-23-2008, 05:05 PM
This is the most exciting news yet!-Thanks so much for posting this!!!

Sandra
05-23-2008, 05:28 PM
Debbie, Do you know if someone is going to film the convention (especially the juicy parts)?

Debbie Hopper
05-24-2008, 02:55 AM
Don't RP folks always have a video camera ready to roll? ;)