PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's Campaign Schedule

Imperial
05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
I don't understand it.

Today, he spoke in Arizona- where there was already a state convention and primary.

Tomorrow, he goes to California.

All this promotes his new book, but I must ask.

Would not two days in Idaho, with a primary coming up, had more effect on the media? A stronger showing would be attained, and money would be saved on travel costs. Why not schedule a couple days of events before the primary?

I think stronger results in Idaho, right up with McCain, would warrant more attention.

Why is Ron Paul not campaigning in these areas instead of doing book signings elsewhere?

I understand speaking at state conventions. That is good. But we cannot abandon the election process.

Leroy_Jenkems
05-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Bump for a good question.

Bradley in DC
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't understand it.

Today, he spoke in Arizona- where there was already a state convention and primary.

Would not two days in Idaho, with a primary coming up, had more effect on the media? A stronger showing would be attained, and money would be saved on travel costs. Why not schedule a couple days of events before the primary?

I think stronger results in Idaho, right up with McCain, would warrant more attention.

Why is Ron Paul not campaigning in these areas instead of doing book signings elsewhere?

I understand speaking at state conventions. That is good. But we cannot abandon the election process.

Good questions using reason and intelligence with some political acumen--your confusion stems from thinking those apply to the official campaign staff. ;)

soapmistress
05-22-2008, 10:03 PM
John McCain was in my city in California today, holding a rally at the airport way out in the middle of nowhere, followed by a fund-raising dinner hosted by the area's most prominent land developer. Go figure.

JonathanBydlak
05-22-2008, 10:40 PM
Good questions using reason and intelligence with some political acumen--your confusion stems from thinking those apply to the official campaign staff. ;)

Dude, Bradley, your responses are getting a little too predictable. Why don't you ask Ron Paul?

HOLLYWOOD
05-23-2008, 08:43 AM

Yeap... I think we know about the amateur 'GONG SHOW' staff, the problem NOW, is resolution. How do we resolve this hurdle for RP?

princessredtights
05-23-2008, 09:07 AM
I was really disappointed that we didn't get a visit in Oregon ... :o

Aratus
05-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Dude, Bradley, your responses
are getting a little too predictable.
Why don't you ask Ron Paul?

JB! hi! ~~~ :D could mcCain's now being in the midst
of a deep veep search be part of the answer? could
the good doctor be more than angling for a quick meantion
on the local news, just to make mcCain's day? after
all, didn't mcCain say that Ron Paul is still in the running?
can we say DEBATE or even spell it D~E~B~A~T~E ???

Aratus
05-23-2008, 11:47 AM
I don't understand it.

Today, he spoke in Arizona- where there was already
a state convention and primary.

Would not two days in Idaho, with a primary coming up,
had more effect on the media? A stronger showing would
be attained, and money would be saved on travel costs.
Why not schedule a couple days of events before the primary?

I think stronger results in Idaho, right up with McCain,
would warrant more attention.

Why is Ron Paul not campaigning in these areas
instead of doing book signings elsewhere?

I understand speaking at state conventions. That is good.
But we cannot abandon the election process.

~D~
~E~
~B~
~A~
~T~
~E~

the two republican candidates
were easily recently within 200
glorious miles of each other?

slacker921
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM
I don't understand it.

In NC he stopped twice in one area on just one day. In the meantime Obama, McCain, and Clinton were doing multiple stops across the state for days and had visited multiple times for months prior to the primary. The Paul campaign isn't interested in seeing him get votes.

JS4Pat
05-23-2008, 12:42 PM
Dude, Bradley, your responses are getting a little too predictable. Why don't you ask Ron Paul?

Predictable - but unfortunately they seem to ring very true.

Are you contesting his assertion?

yongrel
05-23-2008, 12:45 PM
One must take into account RP's publisher. I don't know much about RP's book deal, but most publishers schedule and arrange book tours for their authors. It may be that Ron Paul's schedule is partly controlled by his contract with the publisher.

All of this is speculation, but I want to be careful before we leap to conclusions.