PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this scenario..

parke
05-22-2008, 08:34 PM
They dont allow Paul the chance to speak at the convention. We all show up and raise hell. Paul declares an independent run and asks supporters to choose a money bomb date. With our experiences and our numbers we will make a HUGE difference in this election.

He's got 5M in the bank. If they diss up... we create the largest money bomb on earth. We unite our base again, register the voters, start rallies and make sure we get our voters to the booth.

'I didnt leave the Republican party, they left me.' Ron Paul

He wont win. But he will start a revolution in this country. His book is a best seller. Imagine our grassroots with the experience we have had so far. We could wake this country up from its slumber... Our numbers are huge and can only grow once the media tries to pit the front runners.

If Paul doesnt run Indy... Look at the lies that will be perpetrated by the media. Its up to the grassroots and the internet to wake America up. We can do it.. we just need to side step the media... And we need RON PAUL TO LEAD US.:eek:

Any thoughts?

OptionsTrader
05-22-2008, 08:53 PM
He wll not run 3rd party. That is my thought. He has gone down that road before and it is not the best avenue for getting his message out.

Imperial
05-22-2008, 08:56 PM
I think that if the Republican Party is suppresses any dissidence at the convention, Ron Paul will be concerned. That is one possibility, but that would have to be an extreme case.

He could also set up a rump convention, and proceed to endorse a third party candidate.