PDA

View Full Version : THE BOOK MINE, buy the book here. SHE SUPPORTS THE REVOLUTION

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone,please order a book from this lady here / show her some love ron paul peoples, she helped in funding alot of our radio ads in the colorado mtns
http://www.theleadvillebookmine.com/ you can call and place order to(she doesn't have it on her online store yet,but let's make her order more then she usually does)
,SHE IS A BIG RON PAUL FAN, I think she has 2 left,but she has ordered more she told me the biggest site for bookstores to buy from is getting slammed like crazy for RON PAUL's BOOKS,

HOW SWEET IS THAT. They are full price,but this lady has done alot for the revolution, Say Hi to Carol ,She is the greatest

http://www.theleadvillebookmine.com/ lets get her to make more orders and surprise her with our grassroots effort. I'm gonna buy another book from her on her second order. she has 2 more books now ,lets get them shipped somewhere asap.

I have bought 7 books(from bn and amazon) already, but bought another from her. CAROL ROCKS:):D

show her some love ron paul peoples, she helped in funding some of our radio ads in the colorado mtns,GIVE HER A CALL AND SAY THANKS:)

newyearsrevolution08
05-22-2008, 06:34 PM
She told me its getting harder to find the book:) I have bought 7 books already but bought another from her CAROL ROCKS:):D

She mentioned it only slipped because they ran out of books. I know we all know this,but sounds sweet coming from her;)

Contact the publisher for real info then, I do not see a slow down on these books in the least. If they are able to get me thousands of copies if needed then I think others can as well don't you?

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 08:16 PM
Contact the publisher for real info then, I do not see a slow down on these books in the least. If they are able to get me thousands of copies if needed then I think others can as well don't you?

no im saying she is saying they are selling out at many book warehouses and she showed me the site that showed numbers that are going thru orders for bookstores. I will have to get the warehouse name but it is the largest and they had to double order to keep up,yes you can get books ,but the point is they are selling like hot cakes, thanks for the rain though;) now its sunny again . the point is she showed me the numbers, the publisher is keeping up,but there was a temp shortage thru the buying . If i must, ill get the link of the site,but just trust me,but feel free to order more;) as many as you like

many small stores buy from som big warehouses and she showed me the site where many get them and they sold out and got a second reorder but its going quick,the point of my post was to encourage many to buy more books and buy them from a pro ron paul bookstore which is her's;)

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 08:17 PM
bump

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 08:44 PM
show her some love ron paul peoples, she helped in funding alot of our radio ads in the colorado mtns:)

robert4rp08
05-22-2008, 08:56 PM
That's a lot of advertising for 2 books...

Show me some love instead. I need some money so that I can go to the RNC.

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
bump

speciallyblend
05-23-2008, 07:03 AM
if you would like to help a ron paul supporter that owns a bookstore,then please do. She is an avid supporter, lets make her order hundereds:) she is a great lady and very active here in the co mtns:) show some love peeps;)

http://www.theleadvillebookmine.com/ you need to call;)