PDA

View Full Version : Who Killed the Constitution?

rayzer
05-22-2008, 06:21 PM
7 time NY TIMES best selling author will be on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com (http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com) TODAY at 3pm eastern on the North Virginia Patriots Show.

The interview was at 3:25 eastern.

Thomas E. Woods Jr. was interviewed about his new book titled : Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush

Mr. Woods also has 2 books endorsed by Dr. Ron Paul.

We also welcome Thomas E. Woods Jr. as the newest host of a radio program on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com (http://www.revolutionbroadcasting.com) every Tuesday at 2-3 pm eastern.

Mr. Woods, who works for the Mises institute will be a show all must hear for he will educate you on the truth of what is really happening in America and around the world.

If you missed the broadcast, you can hear it here:

http://nvp.mypodcast.com/2008/05/FLDS_Thomas_E_Wood_Who_Stole_the_Constitution_A_le sson_in_libertarianism_News-111671.html

Thank you Dr. Steve Parent for setting up this great interview with this AMAZING PATRIOT!

ARealConservative
05-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Lincoln did......FDR dotted the i

yongrel
05-22-2008, 06:51 PM
So who is the original source for this content?

rayzer
05-22-2008, 07:02 PM
So who is the original source for this content?

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

constitutional
05-22-2008, 07:05 PM
Sorry, I don't understand the question.

He is asking if www.revolutionbroadcasting.com will copy content from another radio show or actually have the person on their OWN radio.

Drsteveparent
05-22-2008, 07:19 PM
7 time NY TIMES best selling author will be on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com TOMORROW at 3pm eastern.

Thomas E. Woods Jr. will be interviewed about his new book titled :

Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush

Mr. Woods also has 2 books endorsed by Dr. Ron Paul.

We also welcome Thomas E. Woods Jr. as the newest host of a radio program on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com every Tuesday at 2-3 pm eastern.

Mr. Woods who works for the Mises institute will be a show all must hear for he will educate you on the truth of what is really happening in America and around the world.

yongrel
05-22-2008, 07:21 PM
So who is the source of your content?

ARealConservative
05-22-2008, 07:31 PM
damn guys, call off the dogs already.

RSLudlum
05-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Just read Woods' book "33 questions about American History your not suppose to ask". Quite an interesting read. Will the show be archived? I won't be able to listen to it live.

Sandra
05-22-2008, 07:39 PM
I'll definitely be tuning in!

Sandra
05-22-2008, 07:45 PM
Yongrel's just posing the same a troll question he posed on the other thread.

constitutional
05-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Yongrel's just posing the same a troll question he posed on the other thread.

And he should have been able to gather from the following paragraph that yes in fact, the radio content will be original.

"Mr. Woods also has 2 books endorsed by Dr. Ron Paul.

We also welcome Thomas E. Woods Jr. as the newest host of a radio program on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com every Tuesday at 2-3 pm eastern. "

Drsteveparent
05-22-2008, 08:08 PM
Just read Woods' book "33 questions about American History your not suppose to ask". Quite an interesting read. Will the show be archived? I won't be able to listen to it live.

Yes we will have an archive for you.

We are working on the main archive dowload section on the site now.

If you drop me an email at newspaper4paul@hotmail.com i will email you one right after tomorrows show if you like.

rayzer
05-22-2008, 08:52 PM
He is asking if www.revolutionbroadcasting.com will copy content from another radio show or actually have the person on their OWN radio.

Oh, I see. Mr. Woods scheduled to be on the North Virginia Patriots (http://www.NorthVirginiaPatriots.com) show live tomorrow at about 3:25PM Eastern to the best of my knowledge.

Uncle_Rahn
05-22-2008, 08:53 PM
Brutal

rayzer
05-22-2008, 08:53 PM
And he should have been able to gather from the following paragraph that yes in fact, the radio content will be original.

We also welcome Thomas E. Woods Jr. as the newest host of a radio program on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com every Tuesday at 2-3 pm eastern. "

I guess some people are better at "gathering" than others. :D

JoeMac
05-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Sweet

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 12:21 AM

It is self explanatory isn't it?

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 11:37 AM

No it is our original show and Mr. Woods is a host on our network.

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 11:41 AM
Cool. :) That ought to be a good show.

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Cool. :) That ought to be a good show.

Have you read any of his books LibertyEagle?

His new one is going to blow people away.

bsdisaster
05-23-2008, 12:48 PM
Definitely listening to this one. NVP is cool. Best show on the net. Other try to fake the funk and Hoot slaps them with edge of his pabst.

rayzer
05-23-2008, 12:53 PM
bump

bsdisaster
05-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Don't mess with NVP. When they say TWOOD is gonna be on the show and you doubt it, you feel the Pain of Hoots Ninja Turtle Founding Father backhand. NVP is the best show on the Net. They have been practicing thier Sholin style for many many years. When you least expect it Ray comes with his centipede attack while Hoot uses the fury of the Panda.

Sally08
05-23-2008, 01:02 PM

So, it's not an "original content" interview.

It's simply another talk show host who on any given day may talk about something of interest or not, just like all your other regularly scheduled hosts.

Presumably, today's broadcast will be the equivalent of an "infomercial" to increase sales of his book.

Note: Even MSM has e-mail subscriptions that list the topics that will be discussed every day the day *before* the broadcast.

MSM also makes transcripts available, which is much more efficient usage of my minimal discretionary time each day.

NightOwl
05-23-2008, 01:06 PM

It's simply another talk show host who on any given day may talk about something of interest or not, just like all your other regularly scheduled hosts.

Presumably, today's broadcast will be the equivalent of an "infomercial" to increase sales of his book.

Note: Even MSM has e-mail subscriptions that list the topics that will be discussed every day the day *before* the broadcast.

MSM also makes transcripts available, which is much more efficient usage of my minimal discretionary time each day.

Um, authors go on the radio all the time to talk about their books. For heaven's sake, why do people here go out of their way to find fault?

Sally08
05-23-2008, 01:14 PM
Um, authors go on the radio all the time to talk about their books. For heaven's sake, why do people here go out of their way to find fault?

The context of my post was whether Revolution Broadcasting was, yet again, "piggybacking" someone else's efforts in broadcasting interviews without giving credit to those who actually were able to schedule such interviews.

It initially appeared that this would be another interview. Hence, the question was raised as to who set up the interview.

Then, it turned out that this is not an "interview" at all, but a new broadcast host who happens to have just published another book.

I consider "interviewing yourself" to be an "infomercial".

And I never listen to informercials-

For some reason, they're always biased-

Then, again, I've never listened to talk radio ever, either.

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 01:16 PM

I love this comment : MSM also makes transcripts available, which is much more efficient usage of my minimal discretionary time each day.[/QUOTE]

You sure spend hours upon hours hijacking our posts on daily paul LAURIE/SALLY08.

You also failed to read the content in this post : Mr. Woods also has 2 books endorsed by Dr. Ron Paul.

I can see why a Mccain staffer would not like this information out to the people.

NightOwl
05-23-2008, 01:18 PM
The context of my post was whether Revolution Broadcasting was, yet again, "piggybacking" someone else's efforts in broadcasting interviews without giving credit to those who actually were able to schedule such interviews.

It initially appeared that this would be another interview. Hence, the question was raised as to who set up the interview.

Then, it turned out that this is not an "interview" at all, but a new broadcast host who happens to have just published another book.

You're not reading carefully. Dr. Woods is going to be a new host, but this isn't his program he's appearing on. So no, he isn't interviewing himself. His new program hasn't even started yet, as far as I can see.

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 01:21 PM
Sally98,

Thomas Woods is a good guy. He's well worth listening to.

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 01:24 PM
Have you read any of his books LibertyEagle?

His new one is going to blow people away.

Yes.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History

33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 01:29 PM
Yes.

The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History

33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask

LiberyEagle if you would like autographed copies of your copies let me know.

newspaper4paul@hotmail.com

Sally08
05-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Sally98,

Thomas Woods is a good guy. He's well worth listening to.

But I will *never* listen to him via RevolutionBroadcasting.

I already researched contact information for him to tell him that directly.

I also sent Lew Rockwell the RB advertisements mentioning the Mises affiliation. We had discussions about "Dr. Steve Parent" in the past, so I'm sure that Lew is well aware of the possible erroneous assumption that Thomas Woods is speaking as a "representative of Mises" due to the Mises reference.

The business world absolutely frowns on people who express *personal* opinions/political involvement AND USE THEIR COMPANY NAME.

In this instance, it was "Dr. Steve Parent" et al using the Mises name in such an inappropriate manner. Why am I not surprised?

Do any of the broadcasters wonder how many other potential listeners feel the same way *due to* the very public "reputation" of the avatar "Dr. Steve Parent"?

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM

Thanks Steve for the offer. But I'll just take them with me to an event at the Mises Institute and get them autographed then.

rayzer
05-23-2008, 02:11 PM
Who Killed the Constitution?: The Fate of American Liberty from World War I to George W. Bush (http://astore.amazon.com/nortvirgpatr-20/detail/0307405753/105-8790856-2551620)

The Politically Incorrect Guide(tm) to American History (http://astore.amazon.com/nortvirgpatr-20/detail/0895260476/105-8790856-2551620)

33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask (http://astore.amazon.com/nortvirgpatr-20/detail/0307346684/105-8790856-2551620)

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Sally08,

Call down.

You've informed the appropriate parties.

Let's move on.

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 02:17 PM
The book is also available for pre-order on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Who-Killed-Constitution-American-Liberty/dp/0307405753/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1211573813&sr=8-1

Sally08
05-23-2008, 02:21 PM
Oh, I see. Mr. Woods scheduled to be on the North Virginia Patriots (http://www.NorthVirginiaPatriots.com) show live tomorrow at about 3:25PM Eastern to the best of my knowledge.

So, Revolution Broadcasting *is* "piggybacking" the Thomas Woods interview as scheduled by North Virginia Patriots.

It is *not* content originated by Revolution Broadcasting.

That is not how to "brand" a "news station".

Look at Townhall - it has branded its "Townhall" with many contributing columnists *who are known as the contributors*.

For RevolutionBroadcasting, "Dr. Steve Parent" is the only name visible *in his daily, constantly SPAMMED ads on both RPFs and DP about the broadcast content*.

That means that the people who did the *work* are not getting the credit they deserve for their *own* online identities/futures.

Even worse for the RB broadcasters is that the "affiliation" with the name "Dr. Steve Parent" eliminates many people from *ever* considering the opinions of such people to be "credible".

Is the cost/benefit worth it?

LibertyEagle
05-23-2008, 02:24 PM
So, Revolution Broadcasting *is* "piggybacking" the Thomas Woods interview as scheduled by North Virginia Patriots.

It is *not* content originated by Revolution Broadcasting.

Is this true? I thought the interview was actually being conducted by Revol. Broadcasting?

PortCityPrincess
05-23-2008, 02:25 PM
Loving the interview! Thanks for getting so many good ones! I've GOT to pre-order Woods' book! Woot! And it's on sale!
http://astore.amazon.com/nortvirgpatr-20/detail/0307405753/102-9276120-8281723
;)

Sally08
05-23-2008, 02:29 PM

LibertyEagle, I'm sorry, but it has come down to the point that I can no longer believe *anything* from RPFs or DP.

Do note that "Dr. Steve Parent" accused me of being a McCain supporter, yet again, as well. More unsubstantiated lies-

And that's not what I ever would have expected from RP supporter sites-

What a shame for RP that the movement has deteriorated so badly-

ARealConservative
05-23-2008, 02:33 PM

some people just aren't happy unless they have something to be unhappy about.

Sally08
05-23-2008, 02:40 PM
some people just aren't happy unless they have something to be unhappy about.

I think knowing which sources are credible for me and which aren't is a pretty critical issue to be happy/unhappy about. Not for you?

Isn't that the whole point of RP, that he has been consistent with his beliefs/statements his entire career?

Yet, in this single thread, there are several apparent *inconsistencies*?

Sandra
05-23-2008, 02:44 PM
I think knowing which sources are credible for me and which aren't is a pretty critical issue to be happy/unhappy about. Not for you?

Isn't that the whole point of RP, that he has been consistent with his beliefs/statements his entire career?

Yet, in this single thread, there are several apparent *inconsistencies*?

Then quit trying to FORCE people to take your view.

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 02:50 PM
Is this true? I thought the interview was actually being conducted by Revol. Broadcasting?

No it is not true and this is what she does on a daily basis.

Northvirginiapatriots is a main and primary show on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com Thomas E. Woods Jr. was LIVE on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com. and will be a regular host starting next month every Tuesday from 2-3 eastern on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

NVP and it's hosts are also organizers of the march on DC July 12 with Dr. Ron Paul and are also owners of www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

Sally08/Laurie on daily paul goes out of her way to attack any thread that has my name in it to directly attempts to discredit revbrodacasting with comments with extreme managerial brio.

She even made attempts to discredit the march on DC by trying to make assretions and/or claims that the date was switched from the original date and therefor cost people thousands of dollars.

Most of you already know that the July 12 date was the date upon which the permit was approved therefor no date was switched.

I stand by the fact that i believe that she is not a ron paul supporter and everyone else should do the same before they hold merit in her comments.

Sandra
05-23-2008, 02:58 PM

Northvirginiapatriots is a main and primary show on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com Thomas E. Woods Jr. was LIVE on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com. and will be a regular host starting next month every Tuesday from 2-3 eastern on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

NVP and it's hosts are also organizers of the march on DC July 12 with Dr. Ron Paul and are also owners of www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

Sally08/Laurie on daily paul goes out of her way to attack any thread that has my name in it to directly attempts to discredit revbrodacasting with comments with extreme managerial brio.

She even made attempts to discredit the march on DC by trying to make assretions and/or claims that the date was switched from the original date and therefor cost people thousands of dollars.

Most of you already know that the July 12 date was the date upon which the permit was approved therefor no date was switched.

I stand by the fact that i believe that she is not a ron paul supporter and everyone else should do the same before they hold merit in her comments.

You don't have to explain, we're familiar with Sally girl.

bsdisaster
05-23-2008, 03:10 PM
Then listen to the MSM whiny whiny.

bsdisaster
05-23-2008, 03:12 PM
You are boring me to death. Go listen to NPR if you want to be such a whiny.

bsdisaster
05-23-2008, 03:13 PM
Who will be signing it Steve u or T Wood

Sally08
05-23-2008, 03:50 PM
Per Rayzer/Ray Powell:

Per "Dr. Steve Parent":

Northvirginiapatriots is a main and primary show on www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

Per WhoIs research on domains, it appears that Ray Powell owns the *servers* that host both NVP and RB through his own domain, STARTBUTTON.COM. Ray Powell is domain owner of record for *both* NVP and RB, as well.

Effectively, it appears that Ray Powell owns/controls everything, not "Dr. Steve Parent" or NVP.

To me, that clearly means that NVP could still broadcast the Woods interview *WHETHER OR NOT REVOLUTION BROADCASTING EVEN EXISTED*.

That means that when Ray posted that the Woods interview was on NVP, that it very clearly was *not* original content by RB.

So, please explain the gross inconsistencies *in this single thread* between Ray Powell's posts and those of "Dr. Steve Parent", when they are supposedly "in business together".

Do note that I started a thread *specifically* asking how listeners know who *originated* content vs. *piggybacked* content.

As typical with anything related to "Dr. Steve Parent", the thread was moved to Hot Topics and requires login to access:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136846

Whiny, whiny. Boo hoo. I guess expecting a straight answer to a simple question is simply not possible in the context of RevolutionBroadcasting:(

So much for "The American People and people around the world need a reliable news Network they can trust!"

Have I got a bridge to sell you-

Sally08
05-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Then quit trying to FORCE people to take your view.

It would be nice if any of "Dr. Steve Parent" supporters could actually quote or link to posts for their many public accusations-

Particularly since the search capability in RPFs works and most posts (that aren't promoting illegal activities) are not deleted, as "Dr. Steve Parent" does routinely on DailyPaul to delete the many skeptical posts about him on DailyPaul.

rayzer
05-23-2008, 03:58 PM
Thomas E. Woods on the North Virginia Patrtiots Show (http://www.NorthVirginiaPatrtiots.com):

http://nvp.mypodcast.com/2008/05/FLDS_Thomas_E_Wood_Who_Stole_the_Constitution_A_le sson_in_libertarianism_News-111671.html

rayzer
05-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Per Rayzer/Ray Powell:

Per "Dr. Steve Parent":

Per WhoIs research on domains, it appears that Ray Powell owns the *servers* that host both NVP and RB through his own domain, STARTBUTTON.COM. Ray Powell is domain owner of record for *both* NVP and RB, as well.

Effectively, it appears that Ray Powell owns/controls everything, not "Dr. Steve Parent" or NVP.

To me, that clearly means that NVP could still broadcast the Woods interview *WHETHER OR NOT REVOLUTION BROADCASTING EVEN EXISTED*.

That means that when Ray posted that the Woods interview was on NVP, that it very clearly was *not* original content by RB.

So, please explain the gross inconsistencies *in this single thread* between Ray Powell's posts and those of "Dr. Steve Parent", when they are supposedly "in business together".

Do note that I started a thread *specifically* asking how listeners know who *originated* content vs. *piggybacked* content.

As typical with anything related to "Dr. Steve Parent", the thread was moved to Hot Topics and requires login to access:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136846

Whiny, whiny. Boo hoo. I guess expecting a straight answer to a simple question is simply not possible in the context of RevolutionBroadcasting:(

So much for "The American People and people around the world need a reliable news Network they can trust!"

Have I got a bridge to sell you-

Genius. Pure genius. What would The Revolution do without Sally around to keep it all straight for us?

JoeMac
05-23-2008, 04:06 PM
bada boom

I wasn't going to comment but you are a pin head Sally. Ray and Hoot have been generating original programming as the North Virginia Patriots for a long time now and whether Ray has financial interest in our domain names means absolutely nothing as far as his integrity as a person goes. If it weren't for the trust we have for each other as colleagues we would not be able to support our projects or entertain our listeners. As for original versus extra crispy tune in tonight 9-10pm to RB and I will smoke your dome off.

O'Doyle Rules!

Sally08
05-23-2008, 04:15 PM

Given my post quoting both Ray and you that proves that *you* are the one that is "not true", you can see why I can prove the false statements you make on a DAILY BASIS.

As I just posted, Ray Powell is the official owner of record for NVP and RB.

As usual, your "with Dr. Ron Paul" implies that RP is an "organizer" of the March, which is absolutely not true, although I believe I have seen confirmation that (at this point) RP is scheduled to speak at the March.

Will that again be 10 minutes (with 5 minutes of "technical problems") of the "live coverage all day" by RB?

Wow, "managerial brio". I'm impressed. Now, if I just understood the context of your statement-

Even a cursory glance at the "revbrodacasting" -sic- site discredits it without comment!

And you and VTV have both now posted this total lie, both here and on DailyPaul.

The problem with LIES is that when evidence to prove those lies exists:

Try this post of mine: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1447949

Does it remotely resemble what "Dr. Steve Parent" just publicly posted about me?

Can you see why I can so easily prove his statements "wrong" (lies) over and over and over again?

Whether "Dr. Steve Parent" posts lies or not has nothing to do with anyone else.

However, regarding his statement that I am "not a ron paul supporter", Bryan and moderators of RPFs know otherwise, based on evidence I have given them.

So, do you believe "Dr. Steve Parent", when he has made so many "errors" in his posts in this single thread?

Sally08
05-23-2008, 04:17 PM
Genius. Pure genius. What would The Revolution do without Sally around to keep it all straight for us?

Now, if you and "Dr. Steve Parent" could simply give the same answer as to who had the Woods interview-

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 04:19 PM
LibertyEagle, I'm sorry, but it has come down to the point that I can no longer believe *anything* from RPFs or DP.

Do note that "Dr. Steve Parent" accused me of being a McCain supporter, yet again, as well. More unsubstantiated lies-

And that's not what I ever would have expected from RP supporter sites-

What a shame for RP that the movement has deteriorated so badly-

That is exactly what you say on a daily basis and the most recent being 13 days ago although you are still here attacking RB withour merit.

You asked for links to this info here it is and i thank you for providing it in your own post :
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=136846 look at comment # 4 and look at the date and if i was like Sally08/Laurie daily paul i would dig up many others.

Tell Mccain we say hi Laurie and that we will see him in September.

Uncle_Rahn
05-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Is Sally08 really just a contrary bot?
I have never seen such venom and silly attacks.
Sally just accept that there are Patriots who disagree with you.
Just accept that people can do good work for the Cause, even if you don't trust or like them.
Just accept that your efforts to keep people away from Revolutionbroadcasting is just a personal vendetta.
We do good work, like it or not.
Please just refrain from trashing people you don't even know, because they have chosen to not worry about your concerns.
If you can find it in your heart that is.
:cool:

rayzer
05-23-2008, 04:20 PM
Now, if you and "Dr. Steve Parent" could simply give the same answer as to who had the Woods interview-

Sally, don't quit your day job. I don't think the private investigator career is going to work out for you.

What IS it that you are trying to uncover here exactly?

If you dig deep enough, what you will find is group of people who are getting up every day and working FULL-TIME for you and the rest of The Revolution.

Maybe you should start digging deep into yourself to find out where all this anger and hatred comes from? Is it a lost love? An abusive childhood? I don't pretend to know. But I wish you the best in discovering what it is within you that causes you to spend your days spreading negativity and attempting to hinder the activities of true patriots.

I pray for you Sally. I mean that. I send all the positivity that I can. I send it now. Can you feel it? It's going to be ok.

Drsteveparent
05-23-2008, 04:25 PM
Given my post quoting both Ray and you that proves that *you* are the one that is "not true", you can see why I can prove the false statements you make on a DAILY BASIS.

As I just posted, Ray Powell is the official owner of record for NVP and RB.

As usual, your "with Dr. Ron Paul" implies that RP is an "organizer" of the March, which is absolutely not true, although I believe I have seen confirmation that (at this point) RP is scheduled to speak at the March.

Will that again be 10 minutes (with 5 minutes of "technical problems") of the "live coverage all day" by RB?

Wow, "managerial brio". I'm impressed. Now, if I just understood the context of your statement-

Even a cursory glance at the "revbrodacasting" -sic- site discredits it without comment!

And you and VTV have both now posted this total lie, both here and on DailyPaul.

The problem with LIES is that when evidence to prove those lies exists:

Try this post of mine: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1447949

Does it remotely resemble what "Dr. Steve Parent" just publicly posted about me?

Can you see why I can so easily prove his statements "wrong" (lies) over and over and over again?

Whether "Dr. Steve Parent" posts lies or not has nothing to do with anyone else.

However, regarding his statement that I am "not a ron paul supporter", Bryan and moderators of RPFs know otherwise, based on evidence I have given them.

So, do you believe "Dr. Steve Parent", when he has made so many "errors" in his posts in this single thread?

here is exactly what you said.

YES this is what you do every day you attempt to discredit everything positive to Ron Paul on a daily basis.

here is her quotes and you can see the link in her posts : http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1447949

Sally08 5-10-2008

What happened to 6/21 vacation plans?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It appeared that many of the very dedicated RP supporters immediately made plans with hotels and travel arrangements for the June 21st date.

Presumably, there are nonrefundable issues and/or reservation change penalties.

Additionally, if formal vacation time was requested from employers for 6/21, that may not be easy to change to 7/12, since many people may take the 7/4-7/13 off for family get-togethers. Those people may have made those reservations months ago, as well.

Does anyone have any idea whether those "early adopters" are simply planning on meeting each other on the June 21st date or whether they have changed all of their arrangements for 7/12?

Has the number attending the 7/12 date effectively been "split" with 6/21, already?

Giving the deteriorating economy in addition to the rapidly increasing costs of gas/switchover to even more expensive "summer" gas mixtures, can people in nearby states even afford the drive?

The airlines are already adding new surcharges to tickets due to the increased cost of fuel, as well.

Mccain must be paying you a lot of money for all the time you spend in these forums trying to discredit Dr. Paul and their supporter events.

Sally08
05-23-2008, 04:26 PM
bada boom

I wasn't going to comment but you are a pin head Sally. Ray and Hoot have been generating original programming as the North Virginia Patriots for a long time now and whether Ray has financial interest in our domain names means absolutely nothing as far as his integrity as a person goes. If it weren't for the trust we have for each other as colleagues we would not be able to support our projects or entertain our listeners. As for original versus extra crispy tune in tonight 9-10pm to RB and I will smoke your dome off.

O'Doyle Rules!

Actually, haven't you just totally PROVEN MY STATEMENTS?

NVP has had original content "for a long time now" BUT NOT REVOLUTION BROADCASTING.

I am *not* questioning Ray's *integrity*.

I am absolutely questioning "Dr. Steve Parent's" absolute incapability of telling the truth/keeping track of his "stories".

I also question whether you realize how much your "affiliation" with "Dr. Steve Parent" harms your own professional reputation due to the absolute enemies he has made of many, as well as how many publicly post ridicule of him.

Do your own "due diligence" on this forum (particularly Hot Topics and The Vent) and on DailyPaul (SGP there).

Certainly, due to your "affiliation" with someone I have proven to myself has lied many times, now, you have zero credibility with me and I won't ever listen to you on RB to change that opinion.

But that's your (pin head?) decision and the ramifications are yours to deal with, as well.

Good luck!

RSLudlum
05-23-2008, 04:29 PM
Thomas E. Woods on the North Virginia Patrtiots Show (http://www.NorthVirginiaPatrtiots.com):

Thank you!

Sally08
05-23-2008, 04:39 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=139251

Thomas E. Woods on the North Virginia Patriots Show - brought to you by Revolution Broadcasting

rayzer
05-23-2008, 04:43 PM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=139251

Thomas E. Woods on the North Virginia Patriots Show - brought to you by Revolution Broadcasting

And a HUGE THANK YOU to Dr. Steve Parent for setting up this great interview with this amazing patriot. If is wasn't for the efforts of Dr. Steve and the rest of the team at Revolution Broadcasting (http://www.RevolutionBroadcasting.com), NVP would be nothing.

One day maybe I will be able to say Sally is on the team with the rest of The Revolution too. I hold out hope... and love. Peace sister!