PDA

View Full Version : Constitutional Law Zone

JakeG707
05-22-2008, 02:27 PM
Howdy guys and gals,

We're working on a project here in Northern California that is already starting to get attention and it's a wonderful idea. We've started a meetup called the Humboldt Alliance for Constitutional Control (HACC). We're working on writing up an ordinance to declare our county a Constitutional Law Zone (CLZ). You guys are all wonderful patriots here so Im sure you can assume what we're aiming for. We're already being contacted by people from around the nation who are showing great interest, including a sheriff from VA. We'd really like to use this one meetup as a national template, discussion, networking group while at the same time encouraging all of you to start your own in your local areas. Get local groups involved, take it to your local politicians, etc. Who would be opposed to this? Only a traitor I suppose. lol. We're still working out exactly what our courses of action are going to be and, of course, any input will make it that much more of a success. Let's get this thing off of the ground and start taking our republic back county by county. Here's the link to the first of the groups which will act as the hub.

http://localpolitics.meetup.com/200/

Declare your county a Constitutional Law Zone today!

****you don't have to be in our local area to join this one. This one should act as the national and we can all communicate and monitor each others successes.

Kade
05-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Howdy guys and gals,

We're working on a project here in Northern California that is already starting to get attention and it's a wonderful idea. We've started a meetup called the Humboldt Alliance for Constitutional Control (HACC). We're working on writing up an ordinance to declare our county a Constitutional Law Zone (CLZ). You guys are all wonderful patriots here so Im sure you can assume what we're aiming for. We're already being contacted by people from around the nation who are showing great interest, including a sheriff from VA. We'd really like to use this one meetup as a national template, discussion, networking group while at the same time encouraging all of you to start your own in your local areas. Get local groups involved, take it to your local politicians, etc. Who would be opposed to this? Only a traitor I suppose. lol. We're still working out exactly what our courses of action are going to be and, of course, any input will make it that much more of a success. Let's get this thing off of the ground and start taking our republic back county by county. Here's the link to the first of the groups which will act as the hub.

http://localpolitics.meetup.com/200/

Declare your county a Constitutional Law Zone today!

****you don't have to be in our local area to join this one. This one should act as the national and we can all communicate and monitor each others successes.

Quick questions concerning your intent:

What's your idea about what constitutes "cruel and unusual punishment"?

And what exactly does "general welfare" mean in Article I, Section 8?

The One
05-22-2008, 02:31 PM
Sounds interesting.....funny thing is, the whole country is supposed to be a constitutional law zone.

ronpaulhawaii
05-22-2008, 03:14 PM
Sounds interesting.....funny thing is, the whole country is supposed to be a constitutional law zone.

Yeah, but this could be a form of blowback for the paradigm shifters

cool idea and welcome

pinkmandy
05-22-2008, 08:25 PM
I like the idea, too. Anything that reminds people that we actually have a Constitution that's there to PROTECT OUR RIGHTS gets 2 thumbs up from me.