PDA

View Full Version : Revolution 4 Freedom Festival - Granny's Update - 5/22/08

kittyc
05-22-2008, 12:04 PM
Revolution 4 Freedom Update

1). Donate!

2). Reserve your Spot! (Cabins are sold out! RV and Tent spots going fast!) - Go to: www.revolution4freedom.com

3). Go!

The Festival is coming together in a great way, new people are stepping up every day requesting to speak, put on workshops or give seminars. This is wonderful, it is also rather sad as we only have so much time and do not want to in any way stiffle any of the events already in place.

The Bill Board is in place now at: mile marker 50 on W I-90 in Rapid City SD. (14 feet X 48 feet.)

We have done everything we can to assure a beautiful setting, easy access and great events during the Festival. We have stressed this is a family event. The kids will have lots to do while parents are at workshops and seminars and will be supervised in games and fun events giving parents time to relax and learn.

The costs have been kept to a minimum as we, like everyone else are struggling to make ends meet. We will not be making a profit on this event. We have never put on an event with a profit in mind and have never made a profit. That is not our objective.

While other organizers are busy copying what we have set up they have failed to actually do more than talk and raise funding for events and activities that will most likely not happen due to lack of planning and the high cost of attending these events.

We do not copy anyone, we try to work with people and listen to their thoughts and implement events which will help them with everyday problems as well as with political actions that can be taken with the least cost and danger to themselves and their family.

With the cost of fuel and the unrest in this country with fear of Martial Law and other methods of keeping the population in a deep sense of dread and fear this may be the last time we as a family may be able to jump in the car and take a Road Trip for a real Vacation. Please take advantage of this event. The Camp Ground is beautiful, shaded by large trees, ponds, great facilities such as bath houses and rest rooms, large kitchen area and lots of vendors serving up some really great fast food. The Grannys will be cooking 2 meals a day that will be really affordable to the family and you can also bring your own food and grill out. The evening meals will be strictly southern as that is all I know how to cook so you will have to just choke it down.. On the 3rd. the Lakota Women will be cooking their evening meal to share with the people which there will be a donation box to pay for their cost. Buffalo Stew and Fry Bread. On the 4th Bill Stegmeier will be Barbequeing a couple of pigs to perfection. Can you imagine smelling that smell all day long? The Grannys will be making their "Southern Cole Slaw" and home made Baked Beans and Corn Bread to go along with the BBQ PORK.

The entertainment will start at sunset and continue into the night. You can bring a blanket and sit on the ground or on the picnic tables or in the stands and have a wonderful time just relaxing and having fun. There is entertainment every night of the Festival.

Now some serious business: We need your help. I personally borrowed $20,000.00 from a well known Ron Paul supporter to finish paying for this event and that has to be paid back. We have every thing paid for so the Event will go forward without a hitch. Transportation and lodging for some of the guests, food supplies, camp rental, sound and staging equipment and a hundred other costs that are involved with such a undertaking.

It is imperative we get help from you the supporters and promoters of the Revolution. We cannot allow this movement to die out from lack of activity and information on methods of implementing what we learn. Our Country and our Lives as we know it now are in dire peril. Fear and Dread has been instilled in the public with the Media Stories and the Internet messages, while many of them are true there can be no fear or we will all be found cowering in our homes living like animals which is what the powers that are trying to govern our lives want. People who are afraid are easy to control, they don't dispute authority, they don't make waves and will just allow their lives to be disrupted in return for not being targeted? Targeted for what? People we have been targeted already. Just remember a moving target is harder to hit. Keep moving and working and learning how to counteract these people who wish to govern our lives their way.

I am asking you for your help once again, help us pay for this event, I certainly cannot afford to repay this debt by myself, I have expenses also just like everyone else. I give my time eagerly and freely but need financial support from all of you to keep this movement going forward.

I know there are many other events which are asking for your support but think, how many have we put on successfully? We have never cheated anyone out of a dime nor advertised for a event that did not take place even at our own cost. Our reputation for transparency and honesty should be a good recommendation for helping the "GRANNY WARRIORS" with this event.

Send this message to all of your friends, groups and family, Help us promote this event and raise the funds we need.

Please donate what you can afford today:

Granny Warriors, 27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748

828-683-2009

www.grannywarriors.com

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Thank You for EVERYTHING YOUR DOING. I dj this weekend and look forward to sending you a donation on monday ,once i cash my checks:) This is going to be an awesome event.

Please Donate Folks and keep bumped:)

Mahkato
05-22-2008, 01:31 PM
I would definitely be there, if gas were still $1 a gallon! Those were the days!

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Called a few friends in Colorado, they will be making donations soon:) THANK YOU GRANNY'S OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME SOUTHERN FOOD:) Get Involved with any event you can make it to or even if you can't.