PDA

View Full Version : Bus delays are getting out of hand

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-22-2008, 11:24 AM
The Greyhound bus company does have a point when it claims that occasional delays are sometimes necessary in order to maintain the safe operation of its fleet. Still, the overall quality of its bus service has dropped drastically across the nation since the Bush administration took office. While the overall custodial care of the stations have improved, the variety of refreshments in the vending machines have diminished in both quality and quantity.
While the deplorable condition of the seating in the waiting areas is the most common complaint amongst concerned customers, no relief is in sight as new and expanding bowling alleys have tied up the supply of plastic chairs for years to come.
On the other hand, customers have nothing but good things to say about the free Internet WiFi service provided for bus passengers. The adding of infant changing stations in the rear bathrooms of the buses gets a good grade from mother passengers.
If you are a bus riding passenger for Ron Paul and would like to address some of these issues, then you need to meet with us at midnight this coming Saturday, June 11th in the waiting room of the Tulsa, Oklahoma Greyhound bus station.

crazyfingers
05-22-2008, 11:28 AM
What does the Bush administration (or government in general) have to do with the operations of a private bus company?

The One
05-22-2008, 11:34 AM
What does the Bush administration (or government in general) have to do with the operations of a private bus company?

Try taking off your "I take everything literally" hat and read the post again. Maybe you'll get it the second time.;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-22-2008, 11:37 AM

As the alleged conspiracy theory goes, the extensive lobbying of the Bush administration by new and expanding bowling alleys have adversely effected overall bus service.

pinkmandy
05-22-2008, 11:43 AM
Love it. :)

Conza88
05-22-2008, 12:41 PM
If you are a bus riding passenger for Ron Paul and would like to address some of these issues, then you need to meet with us at midnight this coming Saturday, June 11th in the waiting room of the Tulsa, Oklahoma Greyhound bus station.

I'm going canvassing, want to come? :D :cool:

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-23-2008, 09:24 AM
Love it. :)

I am sitting in the bus station in Kansas City, pinkmandy, watching Obama on YouTube talk about when he visited Israel last year. Indeed, this gentleman's sophistication did make me a little bit envious until I remembered my heritage as an American citizen. Although I have no dual citizenship or pedigree culture to speak of, there is nothing out there in the international community greater than the ideal that we are all created equal in this great nation. I also feel comforted with the ideal that my government is bound to keep other Americans sitting at the same dinner table with even the very least amongst us. Oops. Got to go! Take care.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
05-23-2008, 01:26 PM
I'm going canvassing, want to come? :D :cool:

Canvassing is something that I naturally have to do while travelling this great nation as a bus passenger, Conza88, because a lot of suspicious characters tend to ride while one is never quite certain whether Federal bus martials have been assigned to a particular bus or not.
In fact, right now I am eyeing a very suspicious looking fellow fashioned with a cembrero who looks a lot like an Arab. Indeed, as American citizens today, whether we be bus passengers or airline passengers for Dr. Ron Paul, we have to be ever diligent as a standing militia in our defense of liberty. After all, one can never tell when the next lunatic terrorist will decide to fly another plane into a building or drive a bus into one of the many grain elevators that dot the vast expanse of our nation's heartland.
Granted, whether this fellow be a Mexican or an Arab; or, whether he be a fellow citizen or a terrorist foe, he needs to become aware that a border has been established between a formal culture established in our nation by our founding fathers and that which is considered inferior outside of it. In other words, the nation of Mexico has established a boundary between itself and our nation not for the purpose of protecting its people; but, wholly to the contrary, it has been established for the purpose of protecting a tyranny which persecutes its people.
If the day ever comes when our nation discards its Constitution, then there won't be any need to establish a border between the nations of the United States and Mexico.
The formal culture established by our founding fathers was not to establish a corrupt power of tyranny like the kind that exsists today in the nation of Mexico; rather, it was to establish a greater power expressed in self evident and inalienable truths. If these self evident and inalienable truths did not manifest a greater power than the corrupt powers of tyranny themselves, then I would be serving tyranny peacefully as a slave today while blind to its evils.
Wow! There is the gateway arch next to the mighty Mississippi! Got to go. Take care.