PDA

View Full Version : About McCain....

I Am Weasel
05-22-2008, 09:48 AM
You people on here all act as though if we can just get the nomination then we'll win! Has anybody seen the amount of people wrapped up in the stupid Obama bullshit? Or is is just me?

pinkmandy
05-22-2008, 09:53 AM
You're having a bad day. I hope it gets better. Clear your mind for a bit. We'll cross the Obama bridge if/when we get to it.

sophocles07
05-22-2008, 09:58 AM
Well, I think if he were the nominee, the media would be FORCED to give him a good amount of time.

It'd be interesting to see what happened then.

micahnelson
05-22-2008, 10:18 AM
Well, I think if he were the nominee, the media would be FORCED to give him a good amount of time.

It'd be interesting to see what happened then.

I'm sure Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus would be involved....

asgardshill
05-22-2008, 10:20 AM
Step 1: Get more delegates than John McCain.

Step 2:

Step 3: PROFIT!

TastyWheat
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
I think you mean:

Step 2:

Step 3: POTUS!

sophocles07
05-22-2008, 12:32 PM

Step 2:

Step 3: PROFIT!

Step 2:

Step 3: POTUS!

Step 2:

Step 3: POONTANG!

slacker921
05-22-2008, 12:52 PM
You people on here all act as though if we can just get the nomination then we'll win! Has anybody seen the amount of people wrapped up in the stupid Obama bullshit? Or is is just me?

It's just you... we know about Diebold.

constitutional
05-22-2008, 12:54 PM
Obama will not win the presidency. Have you seen the exit polls conducted at voting booths? He will not make it to white house.

CzargwaR
05-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I gave "The Manifesto" to a democratic thinking Obama supporter at work here in Illinois. When primary approached, she clearly stated that she would vote for Obama over Ron Paul, so that was couple months ago.

After reading the manifesto she said that she could not disagree with anything Ron Paul says, really likes the book, and would most likely vote for Paul.

There must be more democrats like that, but it takes time to take them on our side due to apathy and lack of exposure to those views.

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 01:12 PM
well my parents support obama,but would vote Ron paul in a heartbeat if they had the chance:) so never say never. My parents will not support another 4 yrs of mcbush

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-22-2008, 02:03 PM

They'd still be asking him if he planned to run third party.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-22-2008, 02:14 PM

Hey Weasel,

If we are 'you people', then who are you???

As far as getting the nomination, there's still things in the works.
And if we do, there's things in the works to beat whoever the Dem. nom. is!
And if we don't, there's things in the works to unite millions for the largest
write-in in presidential history!

Hunter