PDA

View Full Version : A little off topic, but I HATE the news!

Rhys
05-22-2008, 04:55 AM
I was just doing work for a local ABC affiliate, and their fucking news anchor called the police on me for asking if she could jump start my car battery. four squad cars and 6 cops!

and the news anchor said: "sorry, 5'oclock SHOW" like entertainment, not news broadcast. Then she called the cops. Just like that! I hate the news.

The cops pull up and say "you harassing the anchors?" I'm like "who?" Had no idea what was going on yet. I was still trying to find a jump. They frisked my balls!

Vote Ron Paul!

sophocles07
05-22-2008, 04:58 AM
I was just doing work for a local ABC affiliate, and their fucking news anchor called the police on me for asking if she could jump start my car battery. four squad cars and 6 cops!

Wait, why did she call the cops for asking for a jump? I don't understand the situation.

Rhys
05-22-2008, 05:03 AM
Wait, why did she call the cops for asking for a jump? I don't understand the situation.

me neither. it went just like this:

Me: Excuse me, miss?

her: hello (then turned and kept walking like I was a fan asking for her autograph. truth is, I don't watch local news and never saw her before! she is hot though lol)

me: miss, excuse me? do you have time to help jump my battery?

her: no, 5 o'clock show

me: ok

me: balls getting frisked 5 minutes later

sophocles07
05-22-2008, 05:10 AM
Local news anchors can be very, very, very self-involved.

I have a story that is just as outrageous involving a local anchor ...that I won't tell over the internet as it would be too obvious to anyone passing through who also knew of the situation.

She's hot too though. ...

speciallyblend
05-22-2008, 06:48 AM
your an insurgent ron paul supporter can you blame her?? sarcasm;)

id file harrassment charge against her and whatever charge you can come up with,then email the other stations:) she wasted tax money on somone asking for a jump;)

IS JUMP MY BATTERY CODE WHERE YOU LIVE for? hey babe wanna do me?