PDA

View Full Version : Dude Insults Bush Live In Front of His Face!

rational thinker
05-21-2008, 09:06 PM
http://digg.com/politics/A_guy_insulting_Bush_live

yongrel
05-21-2008, 09:09 PM
ballsy move.

James Madison
05-21-2008, 09:11 PM
Minus the abortion quip I'm lovin it.

american.swan
05-21-2008, 09:14 PM
http://digg.com/politics/A_guy_insulting_Bush_live

Issues
1. The video does not finish the situation properly.
2. I agree with the guy's statements. I think Bush is completely wrong.
3. At least what is on the video, Bush made people laugh and handled the situation perfectly. Again noting that though he handled the situation perfectly, I don't agree with him.

torchbearer
05-21-2008, 09:20 PM
Issues
1. The video does not finish the situation properly.
2. I agree with the guy's statements. I think Bush is completely wrong.
3. At least what is on the video, Bush made people laugh and handled the situation perfectly. Again noting that though he handled the situation perfectly, I don't agree with him.

He has ultimate power... of course he would laugh at maggots on dung.

Nate SY
05-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Guy who was questioning Bush was saying Bush took away/is taking away/trying to take away his right to breath clean air, eat safe food, drink clean water, and a womans right to abortion.

Sounds to me like he wants more regulations (on everything but abortion), which means more government, which means more government. Therefor I do not like either of them. Especially 'bout abortion. But states... states....

westmich4paul
05-21-2008, 09:40 PM
I applaude the guy even if what he is saying is not to our liking at least he is calling Bush out and how many of you given the same chance publicly in front of the world would do it? We can all say we would but being there and doing it is completely differen't.

I wish the rest of his anwer was available does anyone have the complete video of this?

brandon
05-21-2008, 09:59 PM
That guy almost seems like planted opposition. He is a terribly weak speaker. I wouldn't say he insulted Bush, I would say he groveled at his feet for mercy.

satchelmcqueen
05-21-2008, 10:28 PM
He has ultimate power... of course he would laugh at maggots on dung.

here here!

constituent
05-22-2008, 06:01 AM
That guy almost seems like planted opposition. He is a terribly weak speaker. I wouldn't say he insulted Bush, I would say he groveled at his feet for mercy.

for reels.

Give me liberty
05-22-2008, 11:36 AM
Why are those jackass laughing at him?
They don't think thats true?

sophocles07
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
Why are those jackass laughing at him?
They don't think thats true?

Yeah, I might have punched the nearest jackass if they laughed mindlessly as they did there.

rational thinker
05-22-2008, 04:31 PM
bump