PDA

View Full Version : Denver LP Convention (Funds)

MelissaWV
05-21-2008, 04:16 PM
Since all the Gravel-topics and Sabrinisms and Barr-baiting are in Grassroots Central, I guess it's appropriate to put this here! Tonight at midnight mdh leaves for Denver, CO to go vote for who the LP will put forth as their candidate. In addition to that, he'll be helping form the LP platform along with the other delegates. What he won't be doing, as of right now, is eating (neither will I, to be fair) every day. As with Super Tuesday, the process is of more importance to us than whether or not we get some food in our bellies. The lodging and transportation are already arranged. It's a matter of food and the transportation within Denver itself.

*IF* people feel they can toss mdh a few bucks tonight so he will have money to eat modestly, and maybe even buy a box of pasta or two once he gets home, they can toss a chip-in at mdh@solitox.net . I know this isn't a "cause" as much as the other stuff people are being asked to contribute to, so I don't exactly expect zillions of dollars lol but if someone can see fit to plunk $20 or so in there we can make it stretch :D Thank you for your time!