PDA

View Full Version : California Quake Threat, reason to end the war NOW!

Joseph Hart
05-20-2008, 05:43 PM
We cant let another 2 Katrinas hit this country. Now imagine our government ignor a quake threat in California? BRING THE TROOPS HOME!

http://continuitycentral.com/news03910.htm

H Roark
05-20-2008, 05:50 PM
Yeah I was just thinking about that the other day, we haven't had a quake here for a long time and the next one is sure to be a big one...

ARealConservative
05-20-2008, 05:57 PM
given that the risks are known and high, why should I share any burden for this anyway?

nate895
05-20-2008, 06:23 PM
given that the risks are known and high, why should I share any burden for this anyway?

I would say the Federal Government doesn't have the authority to be involved, but that state government should be. That being said, any person who'd spend their money they didn't have to pay to the government for a TV, or whatever you want, rather than contribute to relief funds is neglecting their duties as a Christian (if you are one) and a fellow member of the human race. You should want to help those who have lost everything in a storm, especially considering every place on Earth has its known risks when you live there as far as natural disasters go.

Carehn
05-20-2008, 07:10 PM

+1 California is not part of America anyway.

clouds
05-20-2008, 10:15 PM
well, not a part of continental america for long, anyway