PDA

View Full Version : Murray Sabrin on Fox Business... that's right, national TV

Jeremy
05-20-2008, 04:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwEu4xqw1rA

I saw this this morning and was kind of surprised... and nobody posted it here yet =O

I don't think they even mentioned about him running for Senate though :rolleyes:

RonPaul2000Ate
05-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't understand why Ron Paul runs for Congress. He could accomplish much more in the Senate, and we could get him elected to the Senate so easily, should his US Presidency campaign fail (it probably will).

But noooo, he has to be so concerned about keeping his Congress seat which is the most useless elected position in the US government... :rolleyes:

Jeremy
05-20-2008, 04:58 PM
I don't understand why Ron Paul runs for Congress. He could accomplish much more in the Senate, and we could get him elected to the Senate so easily, should his US Presidency campaign fail (it probably will).

But noooo, he has to be so concerned about keeping his Congress seat which is the most useless elected position in the US government... :rolleyes:

thats not true

besides, he wants to represent the people of his district... let him do it :o

remember that he's not your typical politician. he only got into politics because he saw a lot of problems with the government (like us!)

RonPaul2000Ate
05-20-2008, 05:00 PM
thats not true

besides, he wants to represent the people of his district... let him do it :o

So as a Senator, him representing the WHOLE STATE would not 'represent his district' ? Is his current district suddenly not part of the state of Texas? Where did it move to, Mexico?

:rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
05-20-2008, 05:04 PM
It's not a useless position. The Congress holds the purse strings.

If you're so dissatisfied with what Ron Paul is doing for the freedom movement, why don't you get out there and run for office? Otherwise.....

brandon
05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Stop discussing Sabrin and MAKE SOME CALLS!!!

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138126

torchbearer
05-20-2008, 06:05 PM
GOod work Sabrin!

MGreen
05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
I assume, if Paul joins the Senate, he'd lose the seniority he has in the House. Maybe it 'carries over' into Senate Committees, but I doubt it. And let's face it, he has a huge edge in his one district given that he's been there a long time and even delivered a lot of the current voters. Getting elected throughout Texas could prove much more difficult. AND maybe he has no desire to be in Congress the next eight or ten years (considering he can't run for the Senate this election).

Anywhoo... go Sabrin! He didn't get to say that much, but the exposure should still help. And someone slap that hippy, or at least give him a haircut.

dude58677
05-20-2008, 07:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwEu4xqw1rA

I saw this this morning and was kind of surprised... and nobody posted it here yet =O

I don't think they even mentioned about him running for Senate though :rolleyes:

That have mentioned him running for Senate. They are so blinded by his Rudy Guilliani charisma that they don't realize that another Ron Paul is joining them. :D

RSLudlum
05-20-2008, 08:01 PM
for some reason, I can't get that video to play. It just keeps on buffering...