PDA

View Full Version : Should the R3VOLution go to the DEMOCRATIC national convention in August?

RevolutionSD
05-20-2008, 04:16 PM
Seems to me, we are all aware of the two-party sham. Imagine if thousands of people protested the Repbulican convention, but only a few showed up at the Dem one. What message would that send?

Likely, "Democrats/Obama will save us!"

Is anyone talking about going to the DNC??

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
I'm about 1 hr away. I would go if there was an organized effort

ninepointfive
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
interesting idea.

I also read the Libertarian Party National will be held in denver. I also live an hour from Denver.

Jeremy
05-20-2008, 05:00 PM
interesting idea.

I also read the Libertarian Party National will be held in denver. I also live an hour from Denver.

thats on Thursday... you should go =)

crazyfacedjenkins
05-20-2008, 05:26 PM
Seems to me, we are all aware of the two-party sham. Imagine if thousands of people protested the Repbulican convention, but only a few showed up at the Dem one. What message would that send?

Likely, "Democrats/Obama will save us!"

Is anyone talking about going to the DNC??

I agree with you 100%. Although there are a lot of people here who will disagree with you, just because they are so single tracked and narrow minded.

Printo
05-20-2008, 05:33 PM
So you want to go to the DNC to protest Obama, and hold up Ron Paul signs? Whats the point? It sounds like you just want to protest the Democratic candidate for the sake of protesting. At the RNC is makes sense, but I'm not quite sure what you hope to accomplish. Let the Dems eat each other alive, I don't think the r3VOLution needs to. We have our own party to worry about.

tomveil
05-20-2008, 05:37 PM
So you want to go to the DNC to protest Obama, and hold up Ron Paul signs? Whats the point? It sounds like you just want to protest the Democratic candidate for the sake of protesting. At the RNC is makes sense, but I'm not quite sure what you hope to accomplish. Let the Dems eat each other alive, I don't think the r3VOLution needs to. We have our own party to worry about.

*shrug*

I was a democrat. Hanging out with you GOPers sometimes makes me feel a little ill.

Besides, Obama's got the hotties ;)

crazyfacedjenkins
05-20-2008, 05:42 PM
*shrug*

I was a democrat. Hanging out with you GOPers sometimes makes me feel a little ill.

Besides, Obama's got the hotties ;)

I've talked many of times about the bots on this forum, they aren't human and don't understand a thing about sexual drive.

tomveil
05-20-2008, 05:52 PM
I've talked many of times about the bots on this forum, they aren't human and don't understand a thing about sexual drive.

Pillow talk is a great way to spread the message.

"Do you know what we just did is illegal in 47 states?"

kigol
05-20-2008, 05:56 PM
:)

ARealConservative
05-20-2008, 05:59 PM
yes.

If a large crowd exists, we should have a presence at it.

Conza88
05-20-2008, 09:39 PM
Pillow talk is a great way to spread the message.

"Do you know what we just did is illegal in 47 states?"

Hahah... I'm all for spreading the message.... ;) by any means necessary. :cool:

How many "messages" can you spread in a night? haha :D

revolutionary8
05-20-2008, 09:47 PM
Please do not forget that Rush Limbaugh has called for a violent riot, yet has surprisingly not been arrested. :rolleyes:

The Liberals are fuming over this, and rightly so. Don't give them a reason to blame anything on us- I am NOT trying to scare or fear monger here, just be AWARE.

Danger Will Robinson! Danger! lol.

Rush Limbaugh 'Dreaming' Of Riots In Denver

DENVER -- Talk show host Rush Limbaugh is sparking controversy again after he made comments that appear to call for riots in Denver during the Democratic National Convention this summer.

He said the riots would ensure a Democrat is not elected as president, and his listeners have a responsibility to make sure it happens.

"Riots in Denver, the Democrat Convention would see to it that we don't elect Democrats," Limbaugh said during Wednesday's radio broadcast. He then went on to say that's the best thing that could happen to the country.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/15980105/detail.html
I can't say we wouldn't be blamed anyway, so I think boots on the ground is a GOOD thing, but put on boots for running, taping, filming, surrounding/subduing agent provocateurs, etc. if you do go. I think hidden cameras are a good idea, this way "they" cannot take your film. lol.

Another thing,
IDENTIFYING YOURSELF (as a RP supporter by means/ways of stickers,hats, flags) might not be such a good thing, if there is any good time to go "stealth", IMO, it will be at the DNC (they tend to dislike Repugs) if you decide to go. jmho

tomveil
05-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Hahah... I'm all for spreading the message.... ;) by any means necessary. :cool:

How many "messages" can you spread in a night? haha :D

I'm willing to keep spreading the message until I collapse! :D

ronpaulhawaii
05-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Go, and have the most peaceful presence there?

No one is happy with the same ol' same ol' this year. It's a good year to reach out and...

Spread the message!!!

:D

www.r3vmarch.com (http://www.r3vmarch.com)