PDA

View Full Version : Did you vote for Paul today?

..PAUL4PRES..
05-20-2008, 02:31 PM
I did and it felt so good!!!!

Knowguy
05-20-2008, 03:58 PM
I just did myself and just so happened to take a few snaps with my camera phone, I opted to use the older voting machine instaed of the new electronic one

TheTyke
05-20-2008, 04:46 PM
I voted absentee a few days ago because I was going to work the polls. They ended up not needing me, so I sat at a table outside one of the polling locations. Not many people stopped though :( Had to be 300 feet away from the door...

Imperial
05-20-2008, 07:40 PM
Paul is polling at about 7% in Kentucky, which is unlikely to change with 97% of the vote in.

Sigh*

We need some huge effort in Idaho and Montana, or we may not get the five majority delegations to the convention.

Staupostek
05-20-2008, 07:49 PM
I voted for Dr. Paul this morning. It was the first time in ages that I actually voted for someone that I truly wanted to win instead of "this one's better than the others" type voting.

PatHenMom
05-21-2008, 08:27 AM
I got to vote for Dr. Paul for the first time without having to write it in!
I also worked the polls. I am exhausted today but it was worth it. I also got to meet a lot of great folks. Our county had great percentages but lousy numbers.
Total Republican voters 87
Percentage for Ron Paul 18.4 (16 votes)
One good thing is there are more RP votes than I can identify. They're out there somewhere!!!

Carehn
05-22-2008, 06:10 PM
I got to vote for Dr. Paul for the first time without having to write it in!
I also worked the polls. I am exhausted today but it was worth it. I also got to meet a lot of great folks. Our county had great percentages but lousy numbers.
Total Republican voters 87
Percentage for Ron Paul 18.4 (16 votes)
One good thing is there are more RP votes than I can identify. They're out there somewhere!!!
87 republicans!!! It sounds like you need to take a look at this (http://www.freestateproject.com)