PDA

View Full Version : Poll Results - Leave Comments

qedtanya
05-26-2007, 11:48 AM
I found this site through a link off YouTube...it contains a lot of negative comments about Dr. Paul and praise for Giuliani ("Why Giuliana still can't fail"). We need to change these people's way of thinking and create a positive atmosphere for Dr. Paul. Go, read, comment!

http://race42008.com

qednick
05-26-2007, 11:52 AM
http://race42008.com/2007/05/26/why-rudy-still-cant-fail

Commented.

CurtisLow
05-26-2007, 12:10 PM
More right wing crap... I like how they put Rudy at the top.

I added to the forum:

"As a computer geek knows, you can fake your IP address. Google “IP spoofing.”

All you people posting that about spamming the polls are nuts, I guess you just like living under a dictatorship. The simple truth is you don't know what real freedom is all about. Because your probably watching FoxNews to name one. It really gets me how blind some of the American public is. Just check who owns big media. And you can easily trace it to big payoffs from big corporations. All right wing agenda.

I think everyone has been bottled up way too many years with the politics the way they have been and the cork has popped! Thats what the polls are showing! Most all of us are fed up with the BS in our government. The endless wars. Big corporations influencing policies, Payoffs and bribes and the buying of politicians to do there dirty work.
Together we will put an end to the "good ole boys club" in Washington and install a government that's for the people by the people.

With Ron Paul leading us! The only candidate that speaks the truth!

JosephTheLibertarian
05-26-2007, 12:11 PM
DavidG is completely outgunned in his own blog ha

Lois
05-26-2007, 07:30 PM
This is the link to Ron Paul, where we can also post positive comments -- there are only three at the moment --

http://race42008.com/2007/04/24/ron-paul-shows-why-he-is-a-third-tier-candidate/#comments

Lois
05-26-2007, 07:53 PM
I wonder why my comment under "Why Rudy Can't Fail" wasn't posted. Are they censoring them?

"I said -- "Ghouliani scares me. Isn't he "connected"? He'd be great at turning the US into a Police State."

What's wrong with that?

a_texian
05-26-2007, 09:30 PM
It's amazing how the Neocon mindset works. Believe me, I've been a Conservative (and yes, even a registered Republican) for a long time and even I'm mystified as to how they can justify backing somebody as blatantly socially fascist and fiscally leftist as Giuliani, McCain or Romney. I'm actually quite puzzled as to why they're not fawning all over Dr. Paul as the political savior (of their OWN PARTY) that he is.

They're trying to wish it away and STILL follow the Bush' "stay the course" mindset instead of doing any thinking on their own and hence coming to their own conclusions that they've been fed a load of hooey for the past several years.

Hell, I backed Bush too, when our country needed the leadership in a crisis situation and he was the only thing we had to grasp onto at the time. I voted for the man - both times - and don't regret it one iota, because to this day I feel that it was simply the "lesser of two evils," and Dr. Paul or any other true Statesman was not to be had at the time.

Then came the "Oops! Sorry!!" WMD fiasco, the hilariously misnamed "Patriot Act", his ongoing idiotic stances on border security and amnesty, and on and on.

Can't these fellow Conservatives understand a con-job when they see one? Especially a con-job so BLATANT & OPEN??

Can't these fellow Conservatives understand that Bush, and the Rudy McRomneys of this world are no more Conservative than the man in the moon?

Sorry 'bout the soapboxin' folks, but I know that many of y'all came from the left-of-center and libertarian angle and are used to being mad-as-hell at this administration's handling of so many issues. Bear in mind that I'm from the Republican side of this equation and not only have been mad-as-hell, but also stunned-as-hell at the flat-out betrayal by these people who have all along professed to be my idealogical peers. Trust me - that doubles the pain.

Anyway and back to the topic at hand, it just amazes me that with the evidence of Dr. Paul's astounding, overnight popularity, they're trying to still pretend he doesn't even exist and when they do acknowledge him, it's only to try and paint him as a nut. He's cleaning their clocks - in THEIR OWN POLLS - at every turn; and still all they do is talk about their NeoCon Wonderboys.

They must not love their country very much, because they might as well be sassing and namecalling the Founding Fathers themselves, since their teachings are precisely what Dr. Paul uses as his main focus on any and all issues he addresses.

IMHO - it's just sad.

qedtanya
05-27-2007, 08:31 AM
I don't think it's a case of not caring...I think it's blindness. Some people can't see the forrest through the trees so to speak. They focus on one single issue, and like a dog with a bone, can't let go.

qednick
05-27-2007, 08:35 AM
I wonder why my comment under "Why Rudy Can't Fail" wasn't posted. Are they censoring them?

"I said -- "Ghouliani scares me. Isn't he "connected"? He'd be great at turning the US into a Police State."

What's wrong with that?

Connected??? Yes, his father was a New York mobster and served time in Sing Sing prison. He doesn't deny this.

DjLoTi
05-27-2007, 08:54 AM
I would like to mention that Ron Paul has the most disproportionately close 'close-up' angle among *all* canidates. It also looks fuzzy. It's also much bigger

Look at Ron, and look at Mitt. See a difference?

Can anyone say... million dollar smile?

*edit* ... my contacts do get fuzzy... but the facts remain true. Second look doesn't look as bad as the first :P ... Still... Compare Ron and Mitt. It's ridiculous. What is this, models anonymous?

*edit 2* I am honestly so angry, that's how far it's taking me. I am calling these candidates ' photographic models ' .
The media is so *beautiful* once they get rid of all the ugly stuff... like real..... life.............. Ron Paul will save us. Yay. Period. Yay:)