PDA

View Full Version : Feds Seeking Few Good Moles for RNC

sidster
05-20-2008, 01:22 PM
"In preparation for the Republican National Convention,
the FBI is soliciting informants to keep tabs on local protest
groups"

Moles Wanted (http://articles.citypages.com/2008-05-14/news/moles-wanted/)

What they were looking for ... an informant—someone to show up ... and rub shoulders with RNC protestors, schmoozing his way into their inner circles, then reporting back to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, a partnership between multiple federal agencies and state and local law enforcement. The effort’s primary mission, according to the Minneapolis division’s website, is to “investigate terrorist acts carried out by groups or organizations which fall within the definition of terrorist groups as set forth in the current United States Attorney General Guidelines.”

[He] would be compensated for his efforts, but only if his involvement yielded an arrest. No exact dollar figure was offered.

Those of you who will be at the RNC, keep a watchful eye.

EDIT: Looks like the original link has removed the story. Here is another
link that has the story: InfoWars.com (http://www.infowars.com/?p=2268)

PatriotOne
05-20-2008, 01:33 PM
Hnt, hint.

In a similar instance, during an April 29, 2005, Critical Mass bike ride in New York, video footage captured a “protestor”—in reality an undercover cop—telling his captor, “I’m on the job,” and being subsequently let go.

rpfan2008
05-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Police State is here, thats frighteningly true:
http://prisonplanet.com/articles/may2008/051908_family_members.htm

Bryan
05-20-2008, 02:08 PM
[He] would be compensated for his efforts, but only if his involvement yielded an arrest. No exact dollar figure was offered.
So it would be to the moles economic advantage to overplay some issue(s) to yield as many arrests as possible?

Sandra
05-20-2008, 02:47 PM
How much do agents provacateurs make?

Better yet, this could go both ways.

Expatriate
05-20-2008, 04:52 PM
The page you linked to is now mysteriously blank.

Could you post the full text of the article here if you have it?

The One
05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
Why not volunteer to be a mole and then give the feds bullshit information....ya know, fuck with 'em a little bit.

Sandra
05-20-2008, 05:13 PM
The One, Feds are trying to get your user info as we speak. :p

The One
05-20-2008, 05:15 PM
The One, Feds are trying to get your user info as we speak. :p

:eek:

sidster
05-20-2008, 05:29 PM

That's interesting. I wonder what happened.

IPSecure
05-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Why do not they do their jobs, and look at the establishment and their fraud...

Plenty of corruption to keep them busy...

Why do not they prosecute anyone who fails to uphold the constitution?

rancher89
05-20-2008, 08:06 PM
How much do agents provacateurs make?

Better yet, this could go both ways.

Just ask Yongrel ....JUST KIDDING, I couldn't help it, it was the evil typer inside me.......hugs yongrel.....

sidster
05-20-2008, 08:16 PM

This link works (updated first post): http://www.infowars.com/?p=2268

text:

Moles Wanted

Matt Snyders
City Pages
May 20, 2008

Paul Carroll was riding his bike when his cell phone vibrated.

Once he arrived home from the Hennepin County Courthouse, where he’d been served a gross misdemeanor for spray-painting the interior of a campus elevator, the lanky, wavy-haired University of Minnesota sophomore flipped open his phone and checked his messages. He was greeted by a voice he recognized immediately. It belonged to U of M Police Sgt. Erik Swanson, the officer to whom Carroll had turned himself in just three weeks earlier. When Carroll called back, Swanson asked him to meet at a coffee shop later that day, going on to assure a wary Carroll that he wasn’t in trouble.

Carroll, who requested that his real name not be used, showed up early and waited anxiously for Swanson’s arrival. Ten minutes later, he says, a casually dressed Swanson showed up, flanked by a woman whom he introduced as FBI Special Agent Maureen E. Mazzola. For the next 20 minutes, Mazzola would do most of the talking.

“She told me that I had the perfect ‘look,’” recalls Carroll. “And that I had the perfect personality—they kept saying I was friendly and personable—for what they were looking for.”

What they were looking for, Carroll says, was an informant—someone to show up at “vegan potlucks” throughout the Twin Cities and rub shoulders with RNC protestors, schmoozing his way into their inner circles, then reporting back to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, a partnership between multiple federal agencies and state and local law enforcement. The effort’s primary mission, according to the Minneapolis division’s website, is to “investigate terrorist acts carried out by groups or organizations which fall within the definition of terrorist groups as set forth in the current United States Attorney General Guidelines.”

Carroll would be compensated for his efforts, but only if his involvement yielded an arrest. No exact dollar figure was offered.

“I’ll pass,” said Carroll.

For 10 more minutes, Mazzola and Swanson tried to sway him. He remained obstinate.

“Well, if you change your mind, call this number,” said Mazzola, handing him her card with her cell phone number scribbled on the back.

(Mazzola, Swanson, and the FBI did not return numerous calls seeking comment.)

Carroll’s story echoes a familiar theme. During the lead-up the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City, the NYPD’s Intelligence Division infiltrated and spied on protest groups across the country, as well as in Canada and Europe. The program’s scope extended to explicitly nonviolent groups, including street theater troupes and church organizations.

There were also two reported instances of police officers, dressed as protestors, purposefully instigating clashes. At the 2004 Republican National Convention, the NYPD orchestrated a fake arrest to incite protestors. When a blond man was “arrested,” nearby protestors began shouting, “Let him go!” The helmeted police proceeded to push back against the crowd with batons and arrested at least two. In a similar instance, during an April 29, 2005, Critical Mass bike ride in New York, video footage captured a “protestor”—in reality an undercover cop—telling his captor, “I’m on the job,” and being subsequently let go.

Minneapolis’s own recent Critical Mass skirmish was allegedly initiated by two unidentified stragglers in hoods—one wearing a handkerchief over his or her face—who “began to make aggressive moves” near the back of the pack. During that humid August 31 evening, officers went on to arrest 19 cyclists while unleashing pepper spray into the faces of bystanders. The hooded duo was never apprehended.

In the scuffle’s wake, conspiracy theories swirled that the unprecedented surveillance—squad cars from multiple agencies and a helicopter hovering overhead—was due to the presence of RNC protesters in the ride. The MPD publicly denied this. But during the trial of cyclist Gus Ganley, MPD Sgt. David Stichter testified that a task force had been created to monitor the August 31 ride and that the department knew that members of an RNC protest group would be along for the ride.

“This is all part of a larger government effort to quell political dissent,” says Jordan Kushner, an attorney who represented Ganley and other Critical Mass arrestees. “The Joint Terrorism Task Force is another example of using the buzzword ‘terrorism’ as a basis to clamp down on people’s freedoms and push forward a more authoritarian government.”

Expatriate
05-20-2008, 08:18 PM
EDIT: LOL, you posted it just as I was. Good thing InfoWars was on the ball fast enough to save it.
Hell of an interesting article. I wonder who forced the original source to take it down?

berrybunches
05-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Where was this article posted originally?
aka - was it posted anywhere legitimate first?

(not to say I don't believe it but conspiratorial sites have just as much spin as the MSM)

EDIT: Never mind, looks like a local paper. I didn't see the link at first. Now I can at least tell people about it and they will believe me.

Danke
05-21-2008, 04:50 PM

So it would be to the moles economic advantage to overplay some issue(s) to yield as many arrests as possible?

Make sure you get it in writing! Trust me.

I'm still battling them over pay for my last few jobs I did for them.

Expatriate
05-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Where was this article posted originally?
aka - was it posted anywhere legitimate first?

(not to say I don't believe it but conspiratorial sites have just as much spin as the MSM)

That's just what ticks me off... I showed this article to some friends and they basically said- "That's that website that always talks about reptilian aliens and the Illuminati and how 9/11 was an inside job, isn't it?" I tried to show them that it was originally from a local, non-conspiracy-theory-related news source but they were just too dense and apathetic to care:mad:

angelatc
05-21-2008, 04:56 PM
http://search.citypages.com/?q=Moles&site_page=&x=0&y=0 - it still shows up in the search results, so it was indeed there at one time.

Expatriate
05-21-2008, 05:16 PM
http://search.citypages.com/?q=Moles&site_page=&x=0&y=0 - it still shows up in the search results, so it was indeed there at one time.

Thanks for pointing that out. Should be enough to convince anyone who doesn't believe you, just tell them to search for moles:cool:

freelance
05-22-2008, 09:31 AM
This could affect YOU before or during the convention, so please take note.

In preparation for the Republican National Convention, the FBI is soliciting informants to keep tabs on local protest groups
Moles Wanted

http://articles.citypages.com/2008-05-21/news/moles-wanted/

Note: This is from a legitimate alternative news site (one of the Village Voice and Nashville Scene's sister publications), so this ain't no conspiracy theory!

liberteebell
05-22-2008, 06:41 PM
Bump!

Everyone going to St. Paul needs to read this and understand the possibilities.

NEPA_Revolution
05-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Everyone sign up, then give them no information whatsoever.

Lord Xar
05-22-2008, 06:51 PM
how much does it pay?

Rhys
05-22-2008, 07:58 PM
assholes

let's feed them false info

american.swan
05-22-2008, 08:23 PM
Hnt, hint.

Hint Hint is right. Where do I forge those documents?

pcosmar
05-23-2008, 05:23 AM
My self and others have posted history and links on this subject.
There is a track record. From the Civil Rights movement and Anti War movements of the 60s and 70s to the patroit movement in the 80s.
The recent SPP summit in Canada.
This is standard operating procedure.

BE AWARE.

And question those that try to play it off.

HOLLYWOOD
05-23-2008, 01:17 PM
$100 MILLION of Tax Payers money spent ($50 Milllion Each) on RNC and DNC Conventions, plus...

DHS has allocated $100 MILLION for Security and Terrorism prevention for the conventions

TOTAL COST to TAXPAYERS = $200 MILLION

Shouldn't donations and the parties pay for ALL OF THIS, instead of the TAXPAYERS?

SO the Libertarian, Consitutional, Green, etc Parties are paying for the Republican and Democratic party conventions... I'd say, "TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION"!

Saint Paul secures $50 million for
Republican National Convention (RNC) security
I am pleased to announce that the federal government
passed legislation appropriating $50 million to the City of
Saint Paul for RNC security. As we prepare to showcase
our city to the world next September, this money will
ensure that we provide a safe convention experience for all
of our visitors. The funding will go towards preparation
costs, security training and officers during the convention. I
thank Senators Klobuchar and Coleman, as well as
Congresswoman McCollum and the Minnesota delegation,
for their leadership in getting this bill through Congress.

http://www.minnesotamonitor.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=3993

SENATE APPROVES CONVENTION SECURITY MONEY FOR MINNESOTA
Associated Press

September 6th, 2007 - WASHINGTON — - The Senate is giving the go-ahead for $100 million in security money for the Republican convention in St. Paul and the Democratic convention in Denver.

The Senate approved an amendment by Minnesota Republican Sen. Norm Coleman that would provide $50 million a piece for security for the two conventions.

The vote was 76-to-15. It passed as an amendment to a veterans-military construction spending bill.

Some conservatives oppose the money. Kentucky Republican Senator Jim Bunning argued that the cities should have included security money in their bids to host the conventions.

But Coleman said conventions are terrorism targets, and that security for them should be a federal responsibility.

Mark
05-27-2008, 06:38 AM
If you're going - "P&Q's", be on them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issue — May 21, 2008 (http://articles.citypages.com/archive/2008-05-21/)
In preparation for the Republican National Convention,
the FBI is soliciting informants to keep tabs on local protest groups
Moles Wanted (http://articles.citypages.com/2008-05-21/news/moles-wanted/)
By Matt Snyders (http://staff.citypages.com/authors/190297/)
http://media.citypages.com/2167772.40.jpg

They were looking for an informant to show up at "vegan potlucks" throughout the Twin Cities and rub shoulders with RNC protesters.

================================================== =

http://articles.citypages.com/2008-05-21/news/moles-wanted/

Paul Carroll was riding his bike when his cell phone vibrated.

Once he arrived home from the Hennepin County Courthouse, where he’d been served a gross misdemeanor for spray-painting the interior of a campus elevator, the lanky, wavy-haired University of Minnesota sophomore flipped open his phone and checked his messages. He was greeted by a voice he recognized immediately. It belonged to U of M Police Sgt. Erik Swanson, the officer to whom Carroll had turned himself in just three weeks earlier. When Carroll called back, Swanson asked him to meet at a coffee shop later that day, going on to assure a wary Carroll that he wasn’t in trouble.

Carroll, who requested that his real name not be used, showed up early and waited anxiously for Swanson’s arrival. Ten minutes later, he says, a casually dressed Swanson showed up, flanked by a woman whom he introduced as FBI Special Agent Maureen E. Mazzola. For the next 20 minutes, Mazzola would do most of the talking.
“She told me that I had the perfect ‘look,’” recalls Carroll. “And that I had the perfect personality—they kept saying I was friendly and personable—for what they were looking for.”

What they were looking for, Carroll says, was an informant—someone to show up at “vegan potlucks” throughout the Twin Cities and rub shoulders with RNC protesters, schmoozing his way into their inner circles, then reporting back to the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, a partnership between multiple federal agencies and state and local law enforcement. The effort’s primary mission, according to the Minneapolis division’s website, is to “investigate terrorist acts carried out by groups or organizations which fall within the definition of terrorist groups as set forth in the current United States Attorney General Guidelines.”

Carroll would be compensated for his efforts, but only if his involvement yielded an arrest. No exact dollar figure was offered.

“I’ll pass,” said Carroll.

For 10 more minutes, Mazzola and Swanson tried to sway him. He remained obstinate.

“Well, if you change your mind, call this number,” said Mazzola, handing him her card with her cell phone number scribbled on the back.

(Mazzola, Swanson, and the FBI did not return numerous calls seeking comment.)
Carroll’s story echoes a familiar theme. During the lead-up the 2004 Republican National Convention in New York City, the NYPD’s Intelligence Division infiltrated and spied on protest groups across the country, as well as in Canada and Europe. The program’s scope extended to explicitly nonviolent groups, including street theater troupes and church organizations.

There were also two reported instances of police officers, dressed as protesters, purposefully instigating clashes. At the 2004 Republican National Convention, the NYPD orchestrated a fake arrest to incite protesters. When a blond man was “arrested,” nearby protesters began shouting, “Let him go!” The helmeted police proceeded to push back against the crowd with batons and arrested at least two. In a similar instance, during an April 29, 2005, Critical Mass bike ride in New York, video footage captured a “protester”—in reality an undercover cop—telling his captor, “I’m on the job,” and being subsequently let go.

Minneapolis’s own recent Critical Mass skirmish was allegedly initiated by two unidentified stragglers in hoods—one wearing a handkerchief over his or her face—who “began to make aggressive moves” near the back of the pack. During that humid August 31 evening, officers went on to arrest 19 cyclists while unleashing pepper spray into the faces of bystanders. The hooded duo was never apprehended.

In the scuffle’s wake, conspiracy theories swirled that the unprecedented surveillance—squad cars from multiple agencies and a helicopter hovering overhead—was due to the presence of RNC protesters in the ride. The MPD publicly denied this. But during the trial of cyclist Gus Ganley, MPD Sgt. David Stichter testified that a task force had been created to monitor the August 31 ride and that the department knew that members of an RNC protest group would be along for the ride.

“This is all part of a larger government effort to quell political dissent,” says Jordan Kushner, an attorney who represented Ganley and other Critical Mass arrestees. “The Joint Terrorism Task Force is another example of using the buzzword ‘terrorism’ as a basis to clamp down on people’s freedoms and push forward a more authoritarian government.”

speciallyblend
05-27-2008, 06:45 AM
excuse me what the hell is a vegan potluck. they have broccoli soup?? really wtf is a vegan potluck, ooo the danger???

enjerth
05-27-2008, 09:28 AM
That's just what ticks me off... I showed this article to some friends and they basically said- "That's that website that always talks about reptilian aliens and the Illuminati and how 9/11 was an inside job, isn't it?" I tried to show them that it was originally from a local, non-conspiracy-theory-related news source but they were just too dense and apathetic to care:mad:

I'd say the same thing. When your informant is a conspiracy wacko, you'd better be able to prove it from 2 legit sources, cause the wacko is a net deficit.

lasenorita
05-27-2008, 10:08 AM
eHow.com says in "How to Organize a Vegetarian or Vegan Potluck" (http://www.ehow.com/how_2149119_organize-vegetarianvegan-potluck.html):

Starting a vegetarian or vegan potluck can help bring like-minded people together as well as give you ideas on other food dishes that you can eat. Also a potluck can become a supportive group where you can openly discuss any concerns or issues you have with your diet or how to deal with criticism.

...and an advertisement puts it this way:

Want to try delicious vegetarian or vegan food? Do you wish you knew more vegetarians and vegans?

I'm confused. Are RNC protesters usually vegans or vegetarians? :confused:

Aratus
05-27-2008, 10:11 AM
are they assuming vegans are left-wing almost SDS and very plastic hippie? there could be ron paul people who try to be vegan in their diet...

dannno
05-27-2008, 10:58 AM
excuse me what the hell is a vegan potluck. they have broccoli soup?? really wtf is a vegan potluck, ooo the danger???

No, broccoli soup usually has cheddar cheese which is an animal product and is therefore not vegan.

My favorite vegan foods are indian food and thai food. Falafels are also bomb.

are they assuming vegans are left-wing almost SDS and very plastic hippie? there could be ron paul people who try to be vegan in their diet...

Yes, mostly, and yes there are..

UKLooney
05-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Yous need to infiltrate the RNC with some RPI agents, with undercover surveillance equipment to capture their corrupt tactics for posterity...

Danke
05-27-2008, 11:35 AM
Am I the only one on this forum who is glad the FBI is finally doing something about these Vegans?

spacehabitats
05-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Looks like anybody anxious to get "tazed" won't have to start anything themselves.

In other words, anyone who still thinks that it would be helpful for Ron Paul or the liberty movement to instigate or even allow violence at the RNC is either playing into the hands of the enemy or IS the enemy.

Danke
05-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Anybody have a scoop on how much this pays?

speciallyblend
05-27-2008, 01:37 PM
eHow.com says in "How to Organize a Vegetarian or Vegan Potluck" (http://www.ehow.com/how_2149119_organize-vegetarianvegan-potluck.html):

...and an advertisement puts it this way:

I'm confused. Are RNC protesters usually vegans or vegetarians? :confused:

now we have vegan terrorists?? is this a joke? i know it isnt but really is it a joke??

Carole
06-26-2008, 02:37 PM
"In preparation for the Republican National Convention,
the FBI is soliciting informants to keep tabs on local protest
groups"

Moles Wanted (http://articles.citypages.com/2008-05-14/news/moles-wanted/)

Those of you who will be at the RNC, keep a watchful eye.

EDIT: Looks like the original link has removed the story. Here is another
link that has the story: InfoWars.com (http://www.infowars.com/?p=2268)
Oh, isn't that special?

Our good behavior should keep our people out of trouble in Minn.

All RP supporters will need to be vigilant for these moles, being careful that you know the persons with whom you are associating.

We can usually spot the fake RP supporters rather quickly. Hey, if they do not understand a few oft used catchwords-like monetary policy (:D), etc. they will stick out like sore thumbs.

I hope that RP supporters are not singled out as protesters and terrorists. When neocons are in charge, anything can happen.

Good luck and happy conventioning to all our folks. :D

acptulsa
06-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Well, it would be nice to think that while we're making our plans, they'll be infiltrating harmless vegan picnics. Nonetheless, it would be a mistake to assume that the federal government has become so incompetent that they will do it all wrong.

Grandson of Liberty
06-27-2008, 12:26 AM
“investigate terrorist acts carried out by groups or organizations which fall within the definition of terrorist groups as set forth in the current United States Attorney General Guidelines.” (bold mine)

wtf?!?

Has the Ron Paul Revolution been deemed a terrorist organization? :eek::confused::mad:

Expatriate
07-17-2008, 12:35 AM
“investigate terrorist acts carried out by groups or organizations which fall within the definition of terrorist groups as set forth in the current United States Attorney General Guidelines.” (bold mine)

wtf?!?

Has the Ron Paul Revolution been deemed a terrorist organization? :eek::confused::mad:

Well, I can't find the "United States Attorney General Guidelines" in a single document anywhere, but I found the "ATTORNEY GENERAL'S GUIDELINES FOR FBI NATIONAL SECURITY INVESTIGATIONS AND FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE COLLECTION"
http://www.fas.org/irp/agency/doj/fbi/nsiguidelines.pdf

I know this is for international investigations, but I'm assuming that they would use the same definition for terrorism abroad as they would for it at home.

Anyways, one definition of terrorism according to the above "guidelines" is this:

INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM:

Activites that:

2. Appear to be intended:

B: To influence the policy of a government through intimidation or coercion

Could our movement appear to the FBI to be attempting to INFLUENCE GOVERNMENT POLICY THROUGH INTIMIDATION? I am sure that it could appear that way to an uninformed outsider. Besides, 10-15,000 people standing on the Capitol lawn and chanting anti-government slogans or protesting at the RNC is certainly "intimidating" to those in power.

If they somehow deem us terrorists, this document describes what they are authorized to do to surveil us and/or attempt to stop us:
http://www.ignet.gov/pande/standards/prgexhibitg.pdf

Scroll down to the part labeled "VI. COUNTERTERRORISM ACTIVITIES AND OTHER AUTHORIZATIONS" This explains that the FBI can basically record all our internet activity etc. I don't see anything about moles, but it mentions that they may attend public places and events for investigative purposes.

If anyone can find more information on these guidelines and the definition of "homegrown terrorism" please post it here.

GunnyFreedom
07-20-2008, 11:15 PM
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1959

110th CONGRESS

1st Session

S. 1959

To establish the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism, and for other purposes.

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

August 2, 2007

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007'.

SEC. 2. PREVENTION OF VIOLENT RADICALIZATION AND HOMEGROWN TERRORISM.

(a) In General- Title VIII of the Homeland Security Act of 2002 (6 U.S.C. 361 et seq.) is amended by adding at the end the following:

`Subtitle J--Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism

`SEC. 899A. DEFINITIONS.

`In this subtitle:

`(1) COMMISSION- The term `Commission' means the National Commission on the Prevention of Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism established under section 899C.

`(2) VIOLENT RADICALIZATION- The term `violent radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.

`(3) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism' means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

`(4) IDEOLOGICALLY BASED VIOLENCE- The term `ideologically based violence' means the use, planned use, or threatened use of force or violence by a group or individual to promote the group or individual's political, religious, or social beliefs.

Notice how it says "force OR violence" ??

hmmm....

Aratus
07-21-2008, 09:41 AM
!!!

Hancock1776
07-21-2008, 10:09 AM
If the FBI is looking for dangerous political groups bent on the country's destruction, perhaps they need to send some moles into the Republican Party itself.

fedup100
07-21-2008, 10:28 AM
I know that the good guys who love this country and are trying to save it do not want to hear this, but you must, you must know this.........

All Ron Paul Supporters will be targeted at the RNC!!! :mad::confused::eek:

revolutionman
07-23-2008, 05:36 AM
People are watching for sure, to what degree they are prepared to act at this juncture in time is arguable. I'd be willing to bet that they are still well within phase one. Gathering information and inciting dissent from within the movement.

http://www.icdc.com/~paulwolf/cointelpro/churchfinalreportIIIb.htm

Charles Wilson
07-23-2008, 06:43 AM
I know that the good guys who love this country and are trying to save it do not want to hear this, but you must, you must know this.........

All Ron Paul Supporters will be targeted at the RNC!!! :mad::confused::eek:

So what, we can handle it. Your point is?