PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Needs this POST,especially me

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm one angered and pissed off republican and this post is why i guess im gonna stay one,till we make this change;)

just a random post i read on rpf:)

I understand your anger, but think a little more long term. We aren't joining and supporting the GOP, we're overtaking and controlling the GOP. If McCain gets the nomination, he will lose the general election horribly, and after that we can take over and change the GOP with ease after all the cheating, sore loser, neocons give up on their own party because they are no longer the "winners."

Think about Ron Paul. Look at his smiling face the next time he gives a speech. He's been fighting this battle for 30 years, usually without much company. He's just happy and excited as hell that people are finally beginning to wake up, and knows that REAL change is coming in the near future.

It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution, but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution. Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts.

Fight On:D

spacehabitats
05-20-2008, 12:31 PM
I mean, "Bump".

amy31416
05-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Great post. We have helped some people already: Murray Sabrin, BJ Lawson, Amit Singh and Vern McKinley--but they'll need a lot more help for the general election.

withallmyheart
05-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the upbeat post.

Tronchaser
05-20-2008, 01:09 PM
Fight on!

ronpaulhawaii
05-20-2008, 01:19 PM
:D

evilfunnystuff
05-20-2008, 04:49 PM
i remember this post

one of the best ive ever read

Aidyl
05-20-2008, 04:55 PM
post of the year. never give up. freedom is on the way.

Cowlesy
05-20-2008, 04:59 PM
Great post!!

bucfish
05-20-2008, 05:02 PM
Awesome Post! And be sure you send the GOP an email reminding them as to the fate of the Whig Party.

MRoCkEd
05-20-2008, 05:15 PM
Good.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
05-20-2008, 06:52 PM
nt

Pauliana
05-20-2008, 06:58 PM
bump

Zera
05-20-2008, 07:10 PM
I just hope Paul lives healthily enough to see the GOP return to it's roots... Who knows how long it may end up taking us. Anyone have any idea how long it took the neocons to take over?

Oh, what am I saying? It's like not like he's old, senile, McAlzheimer.

westmich4paul
05-20-2008, 07:20 PM
Just put one foot in front of the other, on solid soil and you will see progress. Progress that will be hard to steer away from. I mean this is what changes things, small little steps and accomplishments all for the greater good. Fight the good fight!

american.swan
05-20-2008, 07:45 PM
So now we are fighting the neo-con sheeple control of the GOP, but the main hypothosis of this thread is that the GOP loosers will abandon their positions and we'll step in. I am not exactly sure if this hypothosis is going to be correct in all situation. Definitly we will have an easier time winning with our numbers in mid-term meetings when many of the sheeple don't care about politics, but we can also hypothosize that the economy and Iraq war are not going to get better anytime soon and there will be a slightly larger group of sheeple participating in the mid-term elections, but we hope it isn't enough for us to not take control.

I still feel there are two serious efforts we need to put forth that we haven't. We need a newsletter to send out "anonymously" separate from any Ron Paul talk that informs the GOP voters what is really going on that we can mail to people in our precinct. This newsletter will counter any newsletters from DEM reps or GOP neo-cons. This newsletter will be inline with Ron Paul's views and the Revolutions views, and the articles will be very pro Ron Paul without mentioning his name or mentioning the Revolution. This should be able to get passed the initial berriers that GOP voters have up against ROn Paul and this revolution. The newsletter would be centrally edited and made available in a format that local meetup groups could mass mail it on their own to their precincts.

The second plan of action that isn't getting any help is starting our own spin engine against any incumbant no matter what party. This spin engine would write editorials in local papers and hang up signs against any incumbant no matter the party because of their lousy votes in congress against the principles of the constitution.

SO many want to "educatate" the public but that isn't happening as far as I can see. The newsletter and spin department would work to make educating the public a reality because the common joe blow on the street isn't going to be watching Peter Schiff on Fox Business report or visiting GATA.ORG or whatever.

The Spin and newsletter would also target the sadly missinformed elderly about inflation and the like.

We have to make Ron Paul's platform more mainstream. Get to the sheeple. They need to know why their food cost are rising even if they don't agree or care so later when they do care, they'll remember what 'we' said.

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 09:00 PM
So now we are fighting the neo-con sheeple control of the GOP, but the main hypothosis of this thread is that the GOP loosers will abandon their positions and we'll step in. I am not exactly sure if this hypothosis is going to be correct in all situation. Definitly we will have an easier time winning with our numbers in mid-term meetings when many of the sheeple don't care about politics, but we can also hypothosize that the economy and Iraq war are not going to get better anytime soon and there will be a slightly larger group of sheeple participating in the mid-term elections, but we hope it isn't enough for us to not take control.

I still feel there are two serious efforts we need to put forth that we haven't. We need a newsletter to send out "anonymously" separate from any Ron Paul talk that informs the GOP voters what is really going on that we can mail to people in our precinct. This newsletter will counter any newsletters from DEM reps or GOP neo-cons. This newsletter will be inline with Ron Paul's views and the Revolutions views, and the articles will be very pro Ron Paul without mentioning his name or mentioning the Revolution. This should be able to get passed the initial berriers that GOP voters have up against ROn Paul and this revolution. The newsletter would be centrally edited and made available in a format that local meetup groups could mass mail it on their own to their precincts.

The second plan of action that isn't getting any help is starting our own spin engine against any incumbant no matter what party. This spin engine would write editorials in local papers and hang up signs against any incumbant no matter the party because of their lousy votes in congress against the principles of the constitution.

SO many want to "educatate" the public but that isn't happening as far as I can see. The newsletter and spin department would work to make educating the public a reality because the common joe blow on the street isn't going to be watching Peter Schiff on Fox Business report or visiting GATA.ORG or whatever.

The Spin and newsletter would also target the sadly missinformed elderly about inflation and the like.

We have to make Ron Paul's platform more mainstream. Get to the sheeple. They need to know why their food cost are rising even if they don't agree or care so later when they do care, they'll remember what 'we' said.

it's pretty mainstream already,the problem is he has republican next to his name and the media brainwashes the public. The message is an easy sell,selling the republican party after 20 yrs of bs from the republican party is the problem. no one is expecting them to drop out, though we can dream. R is the problem not the message.

read the whole post it says

It doesn't end with this election cycle. Commit to long term change, and you won't see all the GOP state convention shenanigans as the end of the Ron Paul Revolution, but as the end of the neocon control of the GOP, and the beginning of the Ron Paul Revolution. Hang in there for another year or so, and you'll start to see some absolutely amazing results for all of our efforts.

in context it means we have to keep fighting,no one thinks they will rollover

speciallyblend
05-21-2008, 06:06 AM
bump

Barney
05-21-2008, 08:38 AM
...neocons give up on their own party because they are no longer the "winners."

That is the silliest thing I've heard yet. The establishment spent decades perfecting this two party charade. McCain, Obama, Hillary,... it's all good. That's the beauty of having a monopoly on the system. That they would walk away from half of that and leave it to the RP Revolutionaries is just plain fantasy.

Witness the strong arm tactics they are using throughout the country to keep Paulites out of the GOP. They are also urging Dr Paul to run 3rd party to eliminate the possibility of another Ron Paul GOP candidacy in 2012.

Get real. If you want the Republican party back, you'd have fight for it. It won't be given back.

speciallyblend
05-21-2008, 11:23 AM
That is the silliest thing I've heard yet. The establishment spent decades perfecting this two party charade. McCain, Obama, Hillary,... it's all good. That's the beauty of having a monopoly on the system. That they would walk away from half of that and leave it to the RP Revolutionaries is just plain fantasy.

Witness the strong arm tactics they are using throughout the country to keep Paulites out of the GOP. They are also urging Dr Paul to run 3rd party to eliminate the possibility of another Ron Paul GOP candidacy in 2012.

Get real. If you want the Republican party back, you'd have fight for it. It won't be given back.

i never said that,i assume you must of meant the other person i quoted, though no one thinks its going to be a cake walk, we must battle these neo-cons. what he was saying is once they lose across the board the will flee like rats,especially when we start fighting within a party that has lost all over the country. they will flock to the dems and take them over or maybe even the lp,once they are kicked out of the gop .if not no worries the gop will die with neo-cons if we don't take the party back. either way we eventually WIN ,if we stay our course. this depends on you and me of course and the rest of us.

bush pretty much destroyed the neo-con agenda so ,in some sick way we can thank bush.... we have to expose all the BS

speciallyblend
05-21-2008, 11:29 AM

read the whole post it says

in context it means we have to keep fighting,no one thinks they will rollover