PDA

View Full Version : I really suck at this sometimes

shrugged0106
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
:(

I blew it big time today at another forum and I just want to get it off my chest.

I am a member of a Redskins fan board (www.extremeskins.com) Their tailgate section is awesome for politics and I have been trying to advance the glorious cause there for Dr. paul.

For days now, I have been piled upon for every post. My debate style, while strong in real life is just dreadful when supportimg our guy.

Today, there was a long thread on the pending mortgage disaster and I posted Dr. Pauls 2002 speech to congress introducing his Free Housing Market Enhancement Act. I felt this was an awesome way to say "see, he knows what he is about!"

To sum it up, I am just not articulate enough to convey the proper message and have apparently turned off more than I have turned onto him.

I think I will just stfu and post really good article links and let the commentary flow. I also will give them a break from me for a few.

I apologize to all our fellow supporters. i messed this one up.:o

Marshall
08-23-2007, 05:12 PM
Thats ok, the Ravens are much better then the Redskins anyway :D

Mr. White
08-23-2007, 05:13 PM
If they aren't turned on to his actual words and experience, than there's nothing you can do.

foofighter20x
08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Best thing to do when they have a question is to refer them to RonPaulLibrary.org

Let Dr Paul's written works speak for him so you don't have to. ;)

shrugged0106
08-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Best thing to do when they have a question is to refer them to RonPaulLibrary.org

Let Dr Paul's written works speak for him so you don't have to. ;)

LOL, Thats what I posted and linked too!!

Hey, why was this thread moved? wasnt it proper in the discussion area?

sorry Mods if I messed that up too! God, I am batting 0!

angelatc
08-23-2007, 05:20 PM
You don't know that you failed. You planted some seeds, and some of them might grow.

IowaSupport
08-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Perhaps you should move your efforts into the real world, then. Forums will only get us so far. Take the time you would usually be on there and canvas/make signs.

Do what you do best, buddy, and keep it up.

Bossobass
08-23-2007, 05:21 PM
For every poster, there are 100 lurkers. Never be discouraged when you hold the proper views. You never know who is reading or what they take away from the experience.

I'll take a soldier in the field who makes a mistake over a perfect do-nothing any day of the week.

I'm inspired by your efforts. Proof that some good comes from every situation. :cool:

Bosso

shrugged0106
08-23-2007, 05:33 PM
Perhaps you should move your efforts into the real world, then. Forums will only get us so far. Take the time you would usually be on there and canvas/make signs.

Do what you do best, buddy, and keep it up.

Oh believe me, I've already been painting my lil town Ron!!

shrugged0106
08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Thanks for all the kind words! I really needed them.