PDA

View Full Version : GOP's Dirty Tricks and Rule Breaking, NEED HELP for Bullet Point Flyer

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 10:33 AM
This is a list of the unethical and rule breaking gop leadership by state gop's

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138231

If anyone could produce a page size flyer highlighting all the states and the rule breaking by gop leaders,but make it appeal to conservative republicans and callout john mccain for who he is,so i could pass out to all the Colorado Convention People. It has to be tactiful but powerful. I will be at the convention and i expect alot of corruption at our own convention may 30th/31st. I'm sure others could use the flyer as well for their conventions.

THE GLOVES ARE OFF,but we need to appeal to common sense and show mccain is unelectable. Our only choice left is Ron Paul.. (Ron Paul is the only candidate that will attract conservatives to vote for the republican party ,especially my parents who have no intention of voting republican unless we nominate Ron Paul). The Gop will be dead in the water with mccain as the nominee.

Needs to be simple but effective . I hope someone can tackle this project.

I think this would be effective in showing the remaining conventions and republicans,How Corrupt the gop has become.

If we nominate mccain we WILL LOSE THE GENERAL ELECTION,maybe thats the gop's plan? They are doing a great job at throwing the election before it even begins:(
:confused:

SIDE NOTE, I plan on putting duct tape on my mouth,what should i write on it ,simple but anti-mccain?? any ideas. I'm putting on the duct tape so i dont start bitching out these neo-con so called republicans. I do not want to be tazed or bullied out of the convention. I'm one pissed of
Republican. The duct tape is for my safety:):)

BAAAAAAA?

ronpaulhawaii
05-20-2008, 10:42 AM
About time I started using that wiki thing :) This looks like a great use for it. I hope you get help for this project...

ronpaulhawaii
05-20-2008, 04:51 PM
bump

torchbearer
05-20-2008, 05:32 PM
Sandra, can you help me add stuff for louisiana?

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 10:00 PM
bump

wowabunga
05-20-2008, 11:07 PM
SIDE NOTE, I plan on putting duct tape on my mouth,what should i write on it ,simple but anti-mccain?? any ideas. I'm putting on the duct tape so i dont start bitching out these neo-con so called republicans. I do not want to be tazed or bullied out of the convention. I'm one pissed of
Republican. The duct tape is for my safety:):)

Maybe cardboard print outs of the founding fathers...? All the folks who are feeling left out could pull out their "founding fathers" protest masks at the same time.

Bring lots of flags.

speciallyblend
05-21-2008, 06:18 AM
bump

pepperpete1
05-21-2008, 07:53 AM
The campaign and it's attorneys should have a list of every infraction of the GOP for each state. Anybody have any close contacts there?

Also the meet-up organizers probably could give a detail accounting of what happened in their respective counties and state.

I would like to use the information to file a law suit where applicable against each guilty state,
the RNC, and John McCain's campaign,as respondents, with the U.S. Attorney General. However I do not feel that they are the person who has jurisdicition. Does anyone have any idea who this should be addressed to? Going to the media will not work, even a lawsuit against the RNC and the individual state parties would probably not get coverage. The best we could hope for is the actions would be on the books.

I have no idea what a wiki is and it took it me days to find all the info on Louisiana.

Oh, could someone add the Neveda convention to the list on the wiki? And how about Vanessa's lawsuit against TX GOP?

ronpaulhawaii
05-21-2008, 08:02 AM
I have no idea what a wiki is and it took it me days to find all the info on Louisiana.

Oh, could someone add the Neveda convention to the list on the wiki? And how about Vanessa's lawsuit against MO GOP?

The wiki is just a posted document that we all can edit. The one for State Convention reports is:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138231

pepperpete1
05-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Perhaps we should also post this on the grassroots projects and get the meet-up organizers and anyone with documentation of the GOP wrong doings to post there also?

ronpaulhawaii
05-21-2008, 10:55 AM
Perhaps we should also post this on the grassroots projects and get the meet-up organizers and anyone with documentation of the GOP wrong doings to post there also?

OK, thanks

torchbearer
05-21-2008, 01:47 PM
bump

ronpaulhawaii
05-21-2008, 01:52 PM
Grassroots Projects link
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=138836