PDA

View Full Version : Voted for Ron Paul today in Oregon!

clintontj72
05-20-2008, 09:37 AM
Voted for Ron Paul and so did my wife, father in law, father, mother, and old business partner. It felt so good!

The best part is that only McStain and Ron Paul are on the ballot. So it will be interesting to see if he can pick up a bigger margin with just him vs. McStain.

The Revolution also has two write-ins since the Oregon GOP failed to put up a candidate for Attorney General and the 4th Congressional district. So we should have some Ron Paul candidates assured for the General election for those spots.

Slow and steady...for the Long Haul!

georgiaboy
05-20-2008, 09:40 AM
Congrats!! You'll be able to tell the story decades hence, as we bask in our hard won liberty.

Pop a cold one and toast the good Doctor!

georgiaboy

Dorfsmith
05-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Voted for Ron Paul and so did my wife, father in law, father, mother, and old business partner. It felt so good!

The best part is that only McStain and Ron Paul are on the ballot. So it will be interesting to see if he can pick up a bigger margin with just him vs. McStain.

The Revolution also has two write-ins since the Oregon GOP failed to put up a candidate for Attorney General and the 4th Congressional district. So we should have some Ron Paul candidates assured for the General election for those spots.

Slow and steady...for the Long Haul!

:cool::cool::cool:

Join The Paul Side
05-20-2008, 09:43 AM

I see you, Patriot! :D

runningdiz
05-20-2008, 09:43 AM
Congrats... McStain? Thats a new one lol i don't get it lol

speciallyblend
05-20-2008, 09:50 AM
Go Oregon:)

Delivered4000
05-20-2008, 09:54 AM
I really hate those mockery nicknames

clintontj72
05-20-2008, 10:25 AM

He kind of reminds me of an underwear racing stripe/stain :D

clintontj72
05-20-2008, 10:26 AM

And I personally really like them :p

angelatc
05-20-2008, 11:01 AM
COngrats on your vote! You sure had to wait a long time for it, too. It's a weird feeling to actually be happy about casting a vote, isn't it?

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-20-2008, 11:10 AM

Not I!
Personally, I can't type his real name.
It shows way too much respect for someone who doesn't deserve any.

clintontj72
05-20-2008, 11:21 AM
COngrats on your vote! You sure had to wait a long time for it, too. It's a weird feeling to actually be happy about casting a vote, isn't it?

No doubt! I have never felt happiness voting until now and I've been voting for 18 years :D

armstrong
05-20-2008, 11:53 AM
I too voted for Ron Paul in oregon today,,,,no McNcheese

ThePieSwindler
05-20-2008, 12:13 PM
Juan McPain is the one ive heard the most.

bew2005
05-20-2008, 12:43 PM
My entire family and many friends have had the opportunity to cast our ballots for the good doctor in Kentucky today.

On a side note.....

I had to vote absentee because I am currently at school which is a few hours from my permanent residence where I am registered to vote. When I went in to the courthouse a few weeks ago, the ballot that came up on the electronic screen was a Democratic one. Since KY is a closed primary, I was quite surprised and informed the attendant that I am a Republican. She said not to worry about it and go ahead and vote on the Democratic side as if she was being nice and letting my vote count. Obviously I insisted on having a Republican ballot in order to vote for Ron Paul and loved it (let alone getting the chance to vote against McConnell on the same ticket). Having said that, I will be checking voter history records to assure that my vote was counted.