PDA

View Full Version : Nevada Convention may Reconvene - Need Your Help!

deadserious
05-20-2008, 08:52 AM
A Nevada Republican activist, who wishes to remain anonymous for now, has offered a turn-key convention to the Nevada Republican party...

More info...

http://jasonsouthwell.com/post/35439352

rancher89
05-20-2008, 09:09 AM
keep us posted!

puppetmaster
05-20-2008, 11:42 AM
PRESS RELEASE
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Local Donor Offers Facility for NV State Republican Convention

RENO, NV—Nevadans for Ron Paul has learned that a local Republican is donating a room for the reconvening of the Nevada State Republican Convention. The donor, who wishes to remain anonymous, is offering the use of this room free of charge to the Party.

The anonymous donor spoke today with a member of Nevadans for Ron Paul. Apparently a letter was sent by the donor to Sue Lowden last week offering the use of the Grand Ballroom at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno to the Nevada GOP. This facility has been reserved for the entire day of June 7th, and has the space and accommodations necessary for the over 1,300 delegates to the Nevada State Republican Convention. The donor expressed their willingness to provide security as well as audio and lightning for the State Convention. The donor is offering this as a turn-key operation for the Nevada State Republican Convention, and is not expecting any reimbursement.

“I’m very concerned about this whole process,” said James Uprichard, a local Republican. “I want my vote to get counted, and I think it was unnecessary for the State Convention to adjourn.” The Nevada State Republican Convention was recessed under questionable circumstances before national delegates were selected. Many local Republicans were dismayed by the abrupt recess.

The donor informed Nevadans for Ron Paul that the State GOP has not contacted them in response to this offer.
easy to read format.....

Nevadans For Ron Paul is a group of concerned local citizens who want to get Ron Paul elected as President of the United States in 2008.
Their website is: http://Nevada4RonPaul.com.

acroso
05-20-2008, 11:47 AM
It's kind of pathetic that the reason they can't do it is because they can't find a room with 4 walls, a ceiling, and a floor. Maybe some lights and some tables and chairs too....

It's as if we're in the Congo and can't find a shack to gather under. Sorry just trees, dirt, monkeys, and whatever else here.

puppetmaster
05-20-2008, 11:53 AM
It's kind of pathetic that the reason they can't do it is because they can't find a room with 4 walls, a ceiling, and a floor. Maybe some lights and some tables and chairs too....

It's as if we're in the Congo and can't find a shack to gather under. Sorry just trees, dirt, monkeys, and whatever else here.

That is the reason they want us to believe. So we will help them solve their quandary and save them from their stupidity. I do not think they will accept this offer...then we press on

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
05-20-2008, 11:56 AM
I love this move. Make people defend their lies. Liars hate that.

Ninja Homer
05-20-2008, 11:57 AM
"The donor expressed their willingness to provide security as well as audio and lightning for the State Convention."

Make sure it's videotaped! I'd love to see an angry Ron Paul delegate wielding lightning when the Nevada State Convention reconvenes. :D

That's seriously one of the best Freudian slips I've seen.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-20-2008, 12:01 PM
"The donor expressed their willingness to provide security as well as audio and lightning for the State Convention."Make sure it's videotaped! I'd love to see an angry Ron Paul delegate wielding lightning when the Nevada State Convention reconvenes. :D

That's seriously one of the best Freudian slips I've seen.

:D

I missed it, thanks!

Mopsus
05-20-2008, 12:11 PM
Whoever this donor is, he/she deserves a hearty pat on the back. Way to call their bluff. Push on Nevada and donor!!!! :D