PDA

View Full Version : McCain: "You know, Ron Paul's still in the race."

christagious
05-20-2008, 08:28 AM
Not sure if this has been posted yet but last night on the Daily Show this is exactly what he said. I guess this is something we can appreciate, he put to bed the idea that Paul dropped the race.

Change
05-20-2008, 08:32 AM
It is abolutely amazing yesterday, I heard CNN comparing Hillary to Paul for staying in the race.

The media is so driven to control the outcome. The Conventions are meant to be part of the process, what is the point of having a free election process if things are "fixed".

The people should realize that this media driven election is only going to hurt them in the end.

Informed Voters make a truly free election.

christagious
05-20-2008, 08:40 AM
It is abolutely amazing yesterday, I heard CNN comparing Hillary to Paul for staying in the race.

LOL, that's the funniest thing I ever heard, even though it's also sad. Hillary got a lot more coverage than Paul yet they want to make this comparison? It's just too funny, I'm sorry

newyearsrevolution08
05-20-2008, 01:46 PM
I am fine with them doing that comparison and mccain is a pos lol. He is just trying to get Paul supporters by being nice. Mccain will get 0% of Ron Paul supporter votes.

MRoCkEd
05-20-2008, 02:03 PM
i've seen that clip a few times
i'm almost positive he was hoping the response to be a roar of laughter - but nobody laughed, and jon stewart replied seriously with, "is he really? he's an interesting guy - i had him on my show."

TER
05-20-2008, 02:08 PM
John McCain tried to make a joke out of Ron Paul with that statement, and it backfired.

slacker921
05-20-2008, 02:23 PM
John McCain tried to make a joke out of Ron Paul with that statement, and it backfired.

I wonder how that made him feel.. seriously. If he's even a tiny bit aware it would slap him as another indicator that despite all the money and media attention lavished on him he still hasn't sealed the deal.

zach
05-20-2008, 02:34 PM
He's presumptive all right.

sfws09
05-20-2008, 03:18 PM
He's presumptive all right.

i love that lil p word

+1