05-20-2008, 05:47 AM
Pt 1

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yXCgz57wLjU

Pt 2

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xmY34W3fr8w

:cool:

constituent
05-20-2008, 06:02 AM
i have roadrunner, and anytime i try to access those videos or my file sharing program, my internet mysteriously goes dead. stays on if i don't, dies if i do.

anyone else having this problem?

LibertyEagle
05-20-2008, 07:39 AM
i have roadrunner, and anytime i try to access those videos or my file sharing program, my internet mysteriously goes dead. stays on if i don't, dies if i do.

anyone else having this problem?

It's working for me, constituent.

rational thinker
05-20-2008, 10:07 AM
I like Alex Jones's intention on spreading the truth, but it's too bad he has to spread bullshit in the mix with it as well.

dannno
05-20-2008, 10:10 AM
I like Alex Jones's intention on spreading the truth, but it's too bad he has to spread bullshit in the mix with it as well.

example please?

John of Des Moines
05-20-2008, 10:15 AM
I like Alex Jones's intention on spreading the truth, but it's too bad he has to spread bullshit with it.

Being a critical thinker what is the b.s. he is spreading? I've found what he talks about to be near 100% dead on. Yes, he can drone on, whine, or weep a wee bit too much - like "shut up and talk will ya?"

newbitech
05-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Ron Paul has acknowledged that Alex Jones has helped the campaign, message, and the Revolution.

Why can't all of you?

+1 for posting this.

SteveMartin
05-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Example: Giving Pat Buchanan a complete pass on a show about Bohemian Grove a few years ago when PB admitted suddenly and surprisingly ON AIR he'd been there twice!

Example: Claiming that the author of the Popular Mechanics hit piece on the 911 truth movement was the "first cousin" of DHS Secy Michael Chertoff when that was never established, and refusing to issue a correction.

Rather small stuff in the big scheme of things perhaps, but he also dismisses the influence of the Israel lobbies and vast media influence in the global conspiracy, and that isn't healthy either.

Exaggerator and truth stretchers can be dangerous...

newbitech
05-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Example: Giving Pat Buchanan a complete pass on a show about Bohemian Grove a few years ago when PB admitted suddenly and surprisingly ON AIR he'd been there twice!

Example: Claiming that the author of the Popular Mechanics hit piece on the 911 truth movement was the "first cousin" of DHS Secy Michael Chertoff when that was never established, and refusing to issue a correction.

Rather small stuff in the big scheme of things perhaps, but he also dismisses the influence of the Israel lobbies and vast media influence in the global conspiracy, and that isn't healthy either.

Exaggerator and truth stretchers can be dangerous...

hey steve,

re: AJ, I think its each individuals responsibility to gather and analyze all the facts. I am not going to defend AJ if he is wrong. I find him to be rather callous is his expression of the many conspiracy theories that he promotes. I can forgive that because unlike the MSM watching Obama supporters, I am not expecting that listeners of AJ are going to blindly accept everything that AJ says.

That being said, I am eternally grateful to AJ for introducing me to Ron Paul and being a staunch supporter of liberty. This man puts his actions where his mouth his and I have tons of respect for his relentless digging up of connections that help to draw a clearer picture of what is happening in the world and our country.

For me AJ puts the dots out there and its up to me to connect them.