PDA

View Full Version : what in the what...

Jeremy
05-19-2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbi-0Tg1b_g

Ya, you've seen this before probably. But look at the guy sitting behind Ron Paul. Look how fidgety he is. Do you think he's OK? There also appear to be two wires on him(?). Perhaps he is dancing to music on his iPod? OK, maybe not... but seriously, what's up with this guy?

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 08:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbi-0Tg1b_g

Ya, you've seen this before probably. But look at the guy sitting behind Ron Paul. Look how fidgety he is. Do you think he's OK? There also appear to be two wires on him(?). Perhaps he is dancing to music on his iPod? OK, maybe not ( :p )... but seriously, what's up with this guy?

It is called Parkinson's disease.

Sandra
05-19-2008, 08:13 PM
No it's NOT Parkinson's. It exaggerated movement to distract the viewer. My Aunt and Grandmother had Parkinson's, and that's nowhere close.

The One
05-19-2008, 08:14 PM
Hey Stormcommander.....you and Rush Limbaugh should get together as a comedy team making fun of Michael J. Fox and the guy in this video.

RPTXState
It is called Parkinson's disease.

Yeah, thats what it looks like.

Jeremy
OK if it is that... I'll just feel bad. But somebody on YouTube suggested that he was signaling to somebody =O ok... conspiracy theory

RPTXState
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
No it's NOT Parkinson's. It exaggerated movement to distract the viewer. My Aunt and Grandmother had Parkinson's, and that's nowhere close.

Parkinson's has many forms, and medication can change how it appears. When Fox did an ad during '06, he nearly OD'd on medicine before hand, and Rush attacked him for "exaggerating" his condition. Medication makes the spasms less painful, but can actually make it appear worse.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
05-19-2008, 08:16 PM
nt

The One
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
Hey Stormcommander.......There's a class full of handicapped, autistic, and mentally retarded children at my son's elementary school. Do you want me to take you there so you can fuck with them???

Jeremy
05-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Hey Stormcommander.....you and Rush Limbaugh should get together as a comedy team making fun of Michael J. Fox and the guy in this video.

I beleive I asked if this guy was OK. (read the post) So I am actually just being concerned... sorry, I'm not familiar with Parkinson's and the commenters on the video obviously aren't either.

edit: and as you can see, people are already disagreeing with you. so stop insulting me and stop jumping to conclusions.

Sandra
05-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I've NEVER seen anything like that guy is doing at the Parkinson's center and there are hundreds of patients. All because a poster throws in a diagnosis doesn't mean it's correct.

Sandra
05-19-2008, 08:21 PM
I believe he was strategically placed for distraction regardless of really being handicapped or not. I think I'll find out who he is.

The One
05-19-2008, 08:22 PM
I beleive I asked if this guy was OK. (read the post) So I am actually just being concerned... sorry, I'm not familiar with Parkinson's and the commenters on the video obviously aren't either.

edit: and as you can see, people are already disagreeing with you. so stop insulting me and stop jumping to conclusions.

Are you sure you don't want to go? You could throw rocks at the little retarded kids and shit. Hell, the wheelchair-bound ones couldn't even chase after you.

The One
05-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Bumping so everybody can see what a cruel asshole Stormcommander is.

crazyfingers
05-19-2008, 08:28 PM
I think it's suspicious. Of course nothing will ever come of it. It's called "dirty politics", and we need to learn to play it as well.

The One
05-19-2008, 08:30 PM
Just FYI Stormcommander.....I'm fucking with you.

Let me tell you a story......One time I was at the bar, and there was this dude sitting there with sunglasses on. I was talking all kinds of shit on him to my friends.....saying shit like "oh he's so cool he has to wear his sunglasses in the bar." Later on, the guy stands up and whips out one of those canes that blind people use, and he has to negotiate his way through the bar to the bathroom using that cane. I felt like the biggest dick-head on the planet, and my friends have never let me forget it.

hillertexas
05-19-2008, 08:35 PM
OK, I watched it with no sound and it does appear that the dude has some kind of physical condition. He actually seems to be holding his own head still at times with his hand. He also repeats the same motions. Also, the girl sitting next to him doesn't seem to look like "hey, you have been still this whole time and now you are acting weird." She looks like she has been sitting next to him for awhile...including times when RP wasn't speaking...and is used to his motions. The "wires" look like it is a lanyard and whatever is attached to it is in his shirt pocket. It is probably his access pass.

Akus
05-19-2008, 08:58 PM
the chick is pretty hot though

Kludge
05-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Why does it matter if someone placed someone near Ron Paul to "fidget a lot"?

It's petty and irrelevant.

Jeremy
05-19-2008, 09:05 PM
Just FYI Stormcommander.....I'm fucking with you.

Let me tell you a story......One time I was at the bar, and there was this dude sitting there with sunglasses on. I was talking all kinds of shit on him to my friends.....saying shit like "oh he's so cool he has to wear his sunglasses in the bar." Later on, the guy stands up and whips out one of those canes that blind people use, and he has to negotiate his way through the bar to the bathroom using that cane. I felt like the biggest dick-head on the planet, and my friends have never let me forget it.

you

are evil

Why does it matter if someone placed someone near Ron Paul to "fidget a lot"?

It's petty and irrelevant.

then why did you bump this thread <.<