PDA

View Full Version : From the NRCC Blog--Republicans are not happy with their party

rancher89
05-19-2008, 02:29 PM
Check out the comments, there's not a single happy camper there....

http://blog.nrcc.org:80/comment.cfm?entry_id=400

"I will never, ever vote for a liberal. I don't care if the liberal's name is John McCain, I ain't voting for the jackass. If I don't have at least a semblance of a conservative to vote for, such as Bush, then I'm not voting for President.

If you don't want to be a conservative anymore, then go join the Dems. Stop trying to drag the Republican party into their tent.

Idiot RINOs.

Posted: Travis on May 16, 2008 at 10:47 PM"

amy31416
05-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Wow. Hundreds of responses, all of them pissed about the GOP--and it doesn't appear to be a Ron Paul bombarding either.

rancher89
05-19-2008, 02:44 PM
I saw only one post, that even mentioned RP--and that was as an option in the presidential election this fall-- they must be thinking of writing him in......hmmmm

amy31416
05-19-2008, 02:54 PM
I saw only one post, that even mentioned RP--and that was as an option in the presidential election this fall-- they must be thinking of writing him in......hmmmm

I read about two responses that mentioned writing in RP. Glad to see that not all Republicans are falling for the "McCain is our nominee, we must all rally around him" BS.

I hope dumb GOPers like Cole keep writing such asinine things, it helps raise awareness of just what an awful state the party is in. It's a good "in" for us conservative "wackjobs."

Fritzy
05-19-2008, 03:17 PM
Wow! That looks like hours of good reading. I saved it so I can send it (or pieces of it) to all of my Republicrat friends and to those I hope to meet soon! I've got to find a portable marque for my front yard. I'm seeing a weekly "stinging" quote there for all passers-by.

Sarge
05-19-2008, 03:39 PM
Wow they are in trouble big time as they deserve.

How about one, with good writing skills, suggest Dr. Paul's new book in a mild, non offensive way, that they might want to read? It sounds like they might be waiting for his book. It sounds like they are ready for change. With it being high on the best seller list it might get their attention.

rancher89
05-19-2008, 04:09 PM
Sarge, that's a great idea, somebody want to take a whack at it??

angelatc
05-19-2008, 04:16 PM
So, who the heck are the people voting for McCain? I know they're probably older, but are there really *that* many of them?

rancher89
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
"I must vote for McCain, I must vote for McCain....." while holding nose! LMAO!

if it wasn't so sad....

There are a lot of repubs that have actually held their nose while talking about voting for McCain.

freelance
05-19-2008, 05:08 PM
But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they didn't want a sane choice when they had the option. Instead, they wanted to lecture us on CIVILITY! I will NEVER forget that USAGOP article as long as I live, so you all will just have to put up with me ranting about it forEVAH!

liberteebell
05-20-2008, 08:43 AM
Now there are 1700+ comments. Haven't read them all but a scan says that there are a bunch of really angry people and they aren't just Ron Paul supporters. :cool:

One was hoping for a brokered convention (no mention of RP); heh, the plot thickens...

We should all go by and share a little LOVE. :D

Join The Paul Side
05-21-2008, 04:16 AM
bump

angelatc
05-21-2008, 06:34 AM
This is being chattered about all over the net. The Alipac forums had a link to a Malkin post about it.

rancher89
05-21-2008, 06:37 AM
It really is incredible how many "not happy" posts there are. The party has had it. From the inside out. Just like a rotted log.

wgadget
05-21-2008, 06:42 AM
How many do you think would be willing to vote for an honest, credible, intelligent, uniting independent candidate named Ron Paul?

Eric21ND
05-21-2008, 07:05 AM
Am I the only one not able to view the comments? I pretty much get a blank screen.

tbrambo
05-21-2008, 07:08 AM
At our GA GOP state convention all of the party mouthpieces were like "We can do this"! "We can win!"

I was like....OK....keep dreaming douchbags. They are so in denial. But it's good to see that others are starting to use their own minds for a change.

:p

syborius
05-21-2008, 07:13 AM
So, who the heck are the people voting for McCain? I know they're probably older, but are there really *that* many of them?

no there really are not that many of them

acptulsa
05-21-2008, 07:23 AM
no there really are not that many of them

Either blame the fact that Romney, Huckabee, Paul and Thompson split the conservative vote or blame Diebold, but no, there are not that many of them. And there are less every day as those who voted for him wake up and decide to start denying that they ever did vote for him...