PDA

View Full Version : Time to participate!

mattc2345
05-19-2008, 01:29 PM
I've been lurking around the forums for a few months and have decided to start participating. I have been your typical pessimistic libertarian but Ron Paul has convinced me there may be enough of us to get things fixed. At any rate I'm becoming more committed to less government. I looked at moving out of the country but decided it would be best to stay here and fight.

Mongoose470
05-20-2008, 07:36 PM
a welcome welcome to you. Pull up a chair and the first round is on me.

Cowlesy
05-20-2008, 07:45 PM
mattc --- Welcome to the board! It's a pretty expansive messageboard, so if you have particular issues that concern you, there may be a forum you may wish to checkout such as Health Freedom, Civil Liberties, Economics & Sound Money or The Right to Bear Arms.

Also, if you are a Grassroots supporter of Dr. Paul's candidacy, Grassroots Central is usually the best place to go for information.

Again welcome aboard. It can be a bit brash at this board at times, but brush it off as in the end we are all in this for Freedom, Peace and Prosperity!

mattc2345
05-21-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey thanks for the warn welcomes. I will spend most of my time over in the Economics section as that is what interests me most. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading Cowlesy's posts over there.

ronpaulhawaii
05-21-2008, 11:25 AM
E Komo mai (WELCOME:))

Glad you decided to join in.

HitchcockKid
05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I am a new member here!

HitchcockKid
05-21-2008, 05:46 PM
I have supported Ron Paul from the begging and I think he will be president. If not today tomorrow.