PDA

View Full Version : Just to clear up some delusions...

Conza88
05-19-2008, 08:28 AM
I've changed my reasoning... in light of Obama's true colours, beginning to really shine throw as he thinks he's rapped things up.

I used to myself, contend for a short period of time - that Obama was the least dangerous to the United States out of the 3 crackpots... I was wrong, he's in fact the MOST dangerous to Freedom, Liberty & Prosperity.

The quickest way to bring down a dictator, is too make them look like one. With McCain & Hillary - the hatred is already present, the willingness and ability to wake people up - increases with these two in the white house.

Quite literally, this quote rings true:

“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
Goethe

Obama in the White House is disaster. His false hope & rhetoric spreads seeds of deception.
Obama Should scare the ____ out of you. (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/021040.html)
Word of Obama's totalEATarianism spreading fast (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/021047.html)

brandon
05-19-2008, 08:35 AM
Are you hungry or something?

I think Obama is the best choice of the three dictators for one reason.

Obama has most of the anti-war activists and civil liberties activists backing him. If he gets elected, all of these activists will be forced to see he was not the man they thought he was. They will see the false left-right illusion, and hopefully many of them will join the real freedom campaign.

If he loses, they will just bitch for the next 4 years..."Obama wouldn't have let this happen"

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 08:36 AM
I concur.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 08:45 AM

Obama has most of the anti-war activists and civil liberties activists backing him. If he gets elected, all of these activists will be forced to see he was not the man they thought he was. They will see the false left-right illusion, and hopefully many of them will join the real freedom campaign.

If he loses, they will just bitch for the next 4 years..."Obama wouldn't have let this happen"

You made some points, but Conza's points are still quite valid.

Just think how many people have 'woken up' because of the
bad, bad job the GW has done!

And also think of all the people who are still backing GW in spite
of the horrifically bad job that he's done.

An Obama win would simply stagnate any mass uprising on
a grand scale and would entrench America further into being
conditioned that out freedoms are still here.

Give us another Hitler like GW and people will be yelling from the
rooftops.

speciallyblend
05-19-2008, 08:46 AM
mccain is the losing choice , the republican party will lose by a landslide in the general election. WE MUST GET RON PAUL AS OUR NOMINEE or we can kiss the future of the gop GOODBYE ,the brand name republican isn't worth buying to most folks, we need another brand.

speciallyblend
05-19-2008, 08:49 AM
You made some points, but Conza's points are still quite valid.

And also think of all the people who are still backing GW in spite
of the horrifically bad job that he's done.

rooftops.

but the brand name republican is the problem,most think of bush and the corrupt republicans. the brand name republican sells worse then garden manure..

Conza88
05-19-2008, 08:50 AM

Hmmm thats a good point. But regardless, if Obama's in power - they're going to remain under his spell. It's not going to be HIS fault... it's going to be the previous administrations.. they got us into this mess.. MAN, those Bush & republican yrs screwed this country... :rolleyes: We'll NEED 4 more yrs to fix it! :rolleyes:

Alternatively, if you want whoever gets in the White House to only serve ONE term. It's going to be easier to unseat either of them, compared to Obama.. I think that if Obama gets in... people are going to be like, "Ohhhh all our problems are going to be solveddd! The democrats are in power now..!" :rolleyes: I think what it comes down too, is peoples ability to address the real problem.. with GW they see right through that shit, he's an idiot. With Obama... he sings you a lala-by, while he gets ready to stab you in the back."

rooftops.

Qft. Too add to the overall post, its a dicey, dicey situation.. kind of like choosing how you want to end it.. drowning, buried alive...

LOL. I am actually.. :D

evilfunnystuff
05-19-2008, 04:41 PM
hmm interesting thoughts here but i wont vote for either if there is one thing this movement should stand for its voting on principals

not that i thought you were sayin we should vote mccain in the likely event of bein nominated

lets hope hilldawg pulls the rug out from under this clown

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 04:42 PM
Step out of the shackles of the fallacy they have constructed. Choosing the best of 3 evils is choosing evil.

Vote for someone that shares your ideals. Vote for Paul or the LP candidate.

WHY DO YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR ONE OF THE THREE EVILS?

WHAT DO YOU WIN FOR TRYING TO VOTE FOR THE WINNING CANDIDATE THAT USHERS IN EVIL?

AJ Antimony
05-19-2008, 04:44 PM

Zero. All Bush has done is created demand for Democrats. Ron Paul is the only guy doing ANY waking.

Jeremy
05-19-2008, 04:45 PM
That's why we should vote for either Chuck Baldwin or Bob Barr (assuming he gets the LP nomination)

RonPaulVolunteer
05-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Whether or not he's the best or the worst, he's going to be the next President.

Cowlesy
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM
Choosing the best of 3 evils is choosing evil.

exactly.

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 04:50 PM
THE 2008 ELECTION

--"Would you prefer to be killed by being shot in the head, the heart, or the gut?"

"The Head, it's faster"

--"OK, the head it is, thank you for your vote"

"Wait a second. Someone said I had a 4th choice, can I choose not being killed?"

--"Sure, but we do not advertise that choice"

"I want to not die"

--"OK, your vote for Ron Paul has been recorded"

--"Next voter"

--"Would you prefer to be killed by being shot in the head, the heart, or the gut?"

ARealConservative
05-19-2008, 04:53 PM

this is my thinking exactly.

As much as it sucks, Obama stole our thunder and we won't get it back until the change candidate shows to everybody else what we already know...He isn't going to change anything that actually matters.

Jeremy
05-19-2008, 04:55 PM
There's no reason why you need to decide between those three if we don't have to vote for any of them. There's more than 2 parties people.

dirknb@hotmail.com
05-19-2008, 05:10 PM
mccain is the losing choice , the republican party will lose by a landslide in the general election. WE MUST GET RON PAUL AS OUR NOMINEE or we can kiss the future of the gop GOODBYE ,the brand name republican isn't worth buying to most folks, we need another brand.

The same people control both major parties, they couldn't care less which one wins. It's win-win for the Establishment.

malkusm
05-19-2008, 07:07 PM
THE 2008 ELECTION

"The Head, it's faster"

--"OK, the head it is, thank you for your vote"

"Wait a second. Someone said I had a 4th choice, can I choose not being killed?"

--"Sure, but we do not advertise that choice"

"I want to not die"

--"OK, your vote for Ron Paul has been recorded"

--"Next voter"

And 90% of the people will not question it, and instead will debate which is the best option of the three.

"Being shot in the heart will protect us from terrorists! We learned since 9/11 that terrorists hate Americans because of our compassionate hearts!"

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 07:11 PM
And 90% of the people will not question it, and instead will debate which is the best option of the three.

"Being shot in the heart will protect us from terrorists! We learned since 9/11 that terrorists hate Americans because of our compassionate hearts!"

10% needs to breed within the 10% and have lots of kids

We really need to convert the Catholics (I was forced to go to Catholic school as a child, no harm intended by the jab).

Conza88
05-19-2008, 08:17 PM
WOAH, woah wooaohhh... Hold on now...

I hope I didn't convey that I was ever considering, NOR that ANYONE should - vote for these guys. I guess I really didn't make that clear... I thought maybe my history of shouting down people who think that way, may have held some weight.. Ah well.

I was just expressing, that I was under the delusion Obama is the least - worst of the 3 DEVILS... they can all get fked for all I care.

I'd rather die before I voted for evil. And if I was forced to, I'd write on the ballot "Ron Paul till I die" then set the ballot on fire, and put it in the slot.

I hope that clears up my position.

AJ Antimony
05-19-2008, 08:36 PM
this is my thinking exactly.

As much as it sucks, Obama stole our thunder and we won't get it back until the change candidate shows to everybody else what we already know...He isn't going to change anything that actually matters.

We will get a lot of that "thunder" back if Dr. Paul launches an Independent run assuming he does not get the nomination at the Republican convention. (;))

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 08:39 PM
WOAH, woah wooaohhh... Hold on now...

I hope I didn't convey that I was ever considering, NOR that ANYONE should - vote for these guys. I guess I really didn't make that clear... I thought maybe my history of shouting down people who think that way, may have held some weight.. Ah well.

I was just expressing, that I was under the delusion Obama is the least - worst of the 3 DEVILS... they can all get fked for all I care.

I'd rather die before I voted for evil. And if I was forced to, I'd write on the ballot "Ron Paul till I die" then set the ballot on fire, and put it in the slot.

I hope that clears up my position.

So, you would vote for evil Obama? Shame on you.

Just kidding :P

ARealConservative
05-19-2008, 08:42 PM
We will get a lot of that "thunder" back if Dr. Paul launches an Independent

I don't see how.

The media will do us no favors and the two parties won't invite us to any debates. The same tricks we see with delegates will also be used to keep us off entire ballots in pockets of the country.

Win or lose we need to take over the party. The nice thing is the most corrupt at the local level are having to expose themselves in the process.

OptionsTrader
05-19-2008, 08:45 PM
A wise man once said that when control of the cruise ship has been taken over by pirates, the only real solution is for the people to take the control back from the pirates in the same way control was lost. There is no other option with the desired outcome.

The Republican party is our ship and we need to take it back from the neocon pirates by running against them and winning.

We outnumber the neocons.

Conza88
05-19-2008, 09:01 PM
A wise man once said that when control of the cruise ship has been taken over by pirates, the only real solution is for the people to take the control back from the pirates in the same way control was lost. There is no other option with the desired outcome.

The Republican party is our ship and we need to take it back from the neocon pirates by running against them and winning.

We outnumber the neocons.

Touche touche touche.! :cool:

Akus
05-19-2008, 09:07 PM
I've changed my reasoning... in light of Obama's true colours, beginning to really shine throw as he thinks he's rapped things up.

I used to myself, contend for a short period of time - that Obama was the least dangerous to the United States out of the 3 crackpots... I was wrong, he's in fact the MOST dangerous to Freedom, Liberty & Prosperity.

The quickest way to bring down a dictator, is too make them look like one. With McCain & Hillary - the hatred is already present, the willingness and ability to wake people up - increases with these two in the white house.

Quite literally, this quote rings true:

“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
Goethe

Obama in the White House is disaster. His false hope & rhetoric spreads seeds of deception.
Obama Should scare the ____ out of you. (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/021040.html)
Word of Obama's totalEATarianism spreading fast (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/021047.html)
to say that Obama is better/worse then Hilary/McCain/Stalin/etc is like saying cutting off both of your legs is worse/better then cutting off your arms. They are all bad, each in their own way.

They all take orders from unelected foreign bodies. Any arguement over who is better or worse is moot.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 09:11 PM
to say that Obama is better/worse then Hilary/McCain/Stalin/etc is like saying cutting off both of your legs is worse/better then cutting off your arms. They are all bad, each in their own way.

They all take orders from unelected foreign bodies. Any arguement over who is better or worse is moot.

Apparently you didn't read the thread... you didn't even
read the original post thoroughly.

read it again before you start saying your first thoughts.

She was referring to long-term mental damage for Americans
and for taking back our freedoms.

Akus
05-19-2008, 09:15 PM
Apparently you didn't read the thread... you didn't even
read the original post thoroughly.

read it again before you start spewing words.

She was referring to long-term mental damage for Americans
and for taking back our freedoms.

Please don't call me stupid, I know how to read and I understood everything the original poster has said. Thank you very much.:mad:

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 09:17 PM
Please don't call me stupid, I know how to read and I understood everything the original poster has said. Thank you very much.:mad:

that wasn't my intention, there were previously 4 or 5
other people who said exactly what you did. And Conza
clarified what she meant.

I apologize for any insinuation I may have made. It's late,
I'm tired and a little hot under the collar with this revolution
heating up. :o

Conza88
05-19-2008, 09:36 PM
Hmmm... K.
Just to clear some more stuff up.. I have an X & a Y chromosome... So yea, I'm male..

People tend to get my nick mixed up on line.. 'C' seemingly being feminine, and ending with 'a' being Spanish for feminine or some shit like that.

Here in Aus, its the opposite.

The Rules
* Any word with three syllables or more is far too dangerous to have laying around where you might have to say it whilst significantly lubricated, and must therefore be shortened.
* Maximum irony, or failing that sarcasm, must be employed at all times.
* The endings "o" "y" and "a" are preferred above all others, but are not exclusive.
* The words thus formed must be frequently used in conjuction with swear words found offensive in every other English speaking culture4.

Now you've got the rules, let's see about the application. Here is couple of non-exhaustive lists of words or concepts and their Australian equivalents.

Darren, Warren, Lauren etc. become Dazza, Wazza, Lozza etc. The "a" ending sound is always drawn out for dramatic effect. Conzaaaaa! This may seem like a contradiction of the "shorter" rule - until you think about the ease of drunken pronunciation of the modified versions.

Hope that clears some shit up.

rayzer
05-19-2008, 10:01 PM

I couldn't agree more! Here is my unfortunate prediction:

Obama will be elected president. By the end of his first year in office, all the nonsensical "Keynesian" economic indicators will turn around and the "is the country going the right direction" polls will all turn around.

The general attitude of the country will be "We did it! We threw out Bush and those evil Republicans" and everyone will "feel" great!

Unfortunately, the country will slip even further into "apathy" and even a large chunk of the so-called "Revolutionaries" will also forget all about this movement and go back to life as usual.

I hate to come across as a pessimist. But hopefully this message may land on some eyes that cause them to be prepared for this outcome and therefore avoid the apathy trap.

AJ Antimony
05-19-2008, 10:01 PM
I don't see how.

The media will do us no favors and the two parties won't invite us to any debates. The same tricks we see with delegates will also be used to keep us off entire ballots in pockets of the country.

Win or lose we need to take over the party. The nice thing is the most corrupt at the local level are having to expose themselves in the process.

Remember back right before primaries started the level of support and activity there was for Dr. Paul? Enough to raise $6 mil in 24 hours!

Where have those people gone since then? Probably Obama. But what did so many of them want from Dr. Paul? To drop out and go third party/independent. They wanted to continue supporting Paul all the way to November. When it became clear he wasn't going to be on the November ballot, they went elsewhere. I think so many people will come back AND THEN SOME if Paul goes Independent, and only Independent AFTER the Republican Convention.

If we could raise $35 mil, then I really don't see how it would be a problem to get him on the ballot. With a little bit of luck, he may pull 10% of the popular vote in the general election. I think such a finish would be HUGE for this movement and it certainly would bring people back.

driller80545
05-19-2008, 10:28 PM
I don't see the risk of running third party. Even if we take over the republican party, what will we inherit? I think that Bush and the neocons have destroyed the republican party and that a third party will become the second party in the future. I don't see any sign of republicans gravitating toward RP's message. A third party run would probably make more noise and garner more attention to the message than continuing to fight the GOP, but it doesn't matter because he won't do it.

A Ron Paul Rebel
05-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Hmmm... K.
Just to clear some more stuff up.. I have an X & a Y chromosome... So yea, I'm male..

People tend to get my nick mixed up on line.. 'C' seemingly being feminine, and ending with 'a' being Spanish for feminine or some shit like that.

Here in Aus, its the opposite.

The Rules
* Any word with three syllables or more is far too dangerous to have laying around where you might have to say it whilst significantly lubricated, and must therefore be shortened.
* Maximum irony, or failing that sarcasm, must be employed at all times.
* The endings "o" "y" and "a" are preferred above all others, but are not exclusive.
* The words thus formed must be frequently used in conjuction with swear words found offensive in every other English speaking culture4.

Now you've got the rules, let's see about the application. Here is couple of non-exhaustive lists of words or concepts and their Australian equivalents.

Darren, Warren, Lauren etc. become Dazza, Wazza, Lozza etc. The "a" ending sound is always drawn out for dramatic effect. Conzaaaaa! This may seem like a contradiction of the "shorter" rule - until you think about the ease of drunken pronunciation of the modified versions.

Hope that clears some shit up.

oops, sry mate!

Remember back right before primaries started the level of support and activity there was for Dr. Paul? Enough to raise $6 mil in 24 hours!

Where have those people gone since then? Probably Obama. But what did so many of them want from Dr. Paul? To drop out and go third party/independent. They wanted to continue supporting Paul all the way to November. When it became clear he wasn't going to be on the November ballot, they went elsewhere. I think so many people will come back AND THEN SOME if Paul goes Independent, and only Independent AFTER the Republican Convention.

If we could raise $35 mil, then I really don't see how it would be a problem to get him on the ballot. With a little bit of luck, he may pull 10% of the popular vote in the general election. I think such a finish would be HUGE for this movement and it certainly would bring people back.

I still think most of those people are a live and well... just not
so active. And still, we have 500 on these boards most every day.
(Maybe 800 to a 1,000 throughout the day.)

Yeah some have left and others were one hit wonders a long for
the ride, but all they need is a little nudge to wake them back up.

We CAN still get the nomination and if not, we CAN achieve a
victory via write-in. It'll take a hell of a lot of action but I'm already
working on it!

tomveil
05-19-2008, 11:10 PM
I don't see the risk of running third party. Even if we take over the republican party, what will we inherit?

A solid 35% of blind sheeple vote.

No other party can offer that.

BarryDonegan
05-19-2008, 11:47 PM
the people who like obama like him despite the fact that he claims to fund the iraq war so that the troops will be safe.

this is a man educated in the best schools, running for president, who 'genuinely' believes that President Bush could continue the War without ammunition and money to pay the troops.

if they fall for that, they would flip flop right with Obama if he nuked Los Angeles