PDA

View Full Version : Bush Family ties to funding the Nazis during WWII.

WarDog
05-18-2008, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj1OdjNpqdI&eurl=http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2008/05/18/the-bush-family-tree/

asgardshill
05-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Should the children be held responsible for the sins of the father?

This kind of thing really is the most useless and sensationalist Michael Moore-ish crap out there. There is plenty of stuff that GWB himself did to nail him for - whatever else GWB might be, I'm sure to my marrow that he's no Nazi.

amy31416
05-18-2008, 06:02 PM

This kind of thing really is the most useless and sensationalist Michael Moore-ish crap out there. There is plenty of stuff that GWB himself did to nail him for - whatever else GWB might be, I'm sure to my marrow that he's no Nazi.

Oh yeah? He's got himself about three prison camps and instead of Jews, he's got Muslims. . .and he's pre-emptively invading countries...shit, I was going to say something sarcastic to agree with you here, but I'm coming up short.

But, he doesn't have a mustache or a bad haircut. Or the SS, nor is he planning on world domination or talking about the ubermensch (at least I don't think he is.) :)

Seriously though, the only way you can make a real comparison to Hitler is if he refuses to leave power after the next election. And that Prescott Bush thing, I read up on it a while back--sensationalistic.

asgardshill
05-18-2008, 06:08 PM
Seriously though, the only way you can make a real comparison to Hitler is if he refuses to leave power after the next election. And that Prescott Bush thing, I read up on it--sensationalistic.

Seriously, if Bush were to do that, there WOULD be civil unrest the likes of which this country has never seen, including the Civil War. Dogs and cats living together-type stuff.

As for the other thing, if muckrakers and the politically desperate can find Nazi ties to Ford and GM (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/daily/nov98/nazicars30.htm), they can find them anywhere.

amy31416
05-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Seriously, if Bush were to do that, there WOULD be civil unrest the likes of which this country has never seen, including the Civil War. Dogs and cats living together-type stuff.

I read this thing online a sort of "six degrees of Adolf Hitler" thing, that ties the three candidates to Hitler in the least number of steps. I think Hillary and McCain had 3 or 4 and Obama had 4 or 5. Kinda funny.

But yeah, if he doesn't leave (and I certainly don't see that happening) all hell would break loose.

sratiug
05-19-2008, 07:14 AM

I think you are wrong. Have you seen the television interview with Prescott Busch when he was senator. Creepy bastard, like his offspring. Nazis every one. GW gets his money from the Islamo fascist Saudis. They are one and the same.

asgardshill
05-19-2008, 07:17 AM
I think you are wrong.

How can a question be wrong?

Have you seen the television interview with Prescott Busch when he was senator. Creepy bastard, like his offspring. Nazis every one. GW gets his money from the Islamo fascist Saudis. They are one and the same.

OK, then the onus is on you to prove that GWB gasses Jews, makes lampshades out of their skins, and gives them a ride to the grocery store in the ashtray of his car. Go ahead, we're waiting.

yongrel
05-19-2008, 07:27 AM
I think you are wrong. Have you seen the television interview with Prescott Busch when he was senator. Creepy bastard, like his offspring. Nazis every one. GW gets his money from the Islamo fascist Saudis. They are one and the same.

Every time you post, my ability to take you seriously lessens.

sratiug
05-19-2008, 08:11 AM
How can a question be wrong?

How is this a question?
I'm sure to my marrow that he's no Nazi.

OK, then the onus is on you to prove that GWB gasses Jews, makes lampshades out of their skins, and gives them a ride to the grocery store in the ashtray of his car. Go ahead, we're waiting.

No, you are being illogical. Did all Nazis kill 6 million Jews? Do you have to kill Jews to be a Nazi, or can you kill more non-Jews than Jews, as Hitler did. Did Nazis invade other countries because they thought it was their right to preemptively do so? Has GW not been responsible for the deaths of a million or so people directly? How many have to die before you are a "real" Nazi? Are people being held without charges or trials by the government? Has Bush gutted all civil liberties? Was Bush elected? Does he provide billions of dollars for his fascist corporate friends with no-bid contracts?

sratiug
05-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Every time you post, my ability to take you seriously lessens.

And you, on the other hand, are always positive and uplifting... never butting in when not called for. Why don't you reply with something sensible for a change. There is really no argument whether or not Bush is a Nazi, just to what degree.