PDA

View Full Version : On Obama-We need a consistent message

RPTXState
05-18-2008, 03:00 PM
If you moderately support Obama and/or consider voting for him in November

He voted to renew the "PATRIOT ACT"
He wants to keep troops in Iraq indefinitely (like we do in Germany or South Korea)
He supporters the War on Drugs
He is easily manipulated
He is in the CFR (and his wife is head of the Chicago branch)
He preaches the same rhetoric on Iran as the Republicans do
He supports the IRS, Inflation Tax, etc
He supports Mandatory Natl. Healthcare

He is not friendly to the Ron Paul Revolution
He is not our candidate
A vote for the "lesser of two evils" is still a vote for evil
Do not vote for Obama

If you oppose Obama

Obama is, if anything, an apostate Muslim. The poeple saying that he is a Muslim are the same ones that called us "terrorists". Don't fall into their trap.

People who like Obama are generally good poeple, just lost and misguided. A copy of the Manifesto can do wonders. People who like the sizzle really want steak.

Oppose the candidate, not the supporters. Don't be like the poeple that heckled you when you where out rallying for Ron Paul.

Just had to get this off my chest.

evilfunnystuff
05-18-2008, 03:01 PM
great post

kombayn
05-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Are you seriously calling Obama a muslim? Enough with that garbage. Easily manipulated... That is something I can say is true. But enough with the Obama "could be" or "acts like" a "muslim" (a.k.a. what I think you're referring to "terrorist"). It's in really bad taste.

micahnelson
05-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Are you seriously calling Obama a muslim? Enough with that garbage. Easily manipulated... That is something I can say is true. But enough with the Obama "could be" or "acts like" a "muslim" (a.k.a. what I think you're referring to "terrorist"). It's in really bad taste.

I think you might be missing the point. Glen Beck, among others, called Ron Paul supporters terrorists. It was a baseless claim.

The OP is saying that calling Obama a Muslim, with the implications carried by most email chain messages, is equally dishonest. He is saying at the most, Obama is a cultural Muslim only.

Personally, I don't think he cares about religion beyond its effect on social movements- thus his involvement with social gospel churches.

Conza88
05-19-2008, 01:22 AM
Video in sig..

Doktor_Jeep
05-19-2008, 01:26 AM
Sorry.

It's Ron Paul or nobody. McCain, Hillary, Obama - all three are CFR picks and more of the same.

Ron never sold out, why should we? Our country is gone. We don't have a dog in this fight any more.

Knightskye
05-19-2008, 01:31 AM
Don't mention the points in bold if you're trying to convert Obama supporters.

He voted to renew the "PATRIOT ACT"
He wants to keep troops in Iraq indefinitely (like we do in Germany or South Korea)
He supports the War on Drugs
He is easily manipulated
He is in the CFR (and his wife is head of the Chicago branch)
He preaches the same rhetoric on Iran as the Republicans do
He supports the IRS, Inflation Tax, etc
He supports Mandatory Natl. Healthcare

Easily manipulated? Where'd you pull that out of?

And you might want to direct his supporters to his "Iraq Fact Sheet (http://www.barackobama.com/issues/pdf/IraqFactSheet.pdf)"(PDF) on his website, so they know you're telling the truth when you tell them residual forces will remain.

Obama is, if anything, an apostate Muslim.

WHO F*CKING CARES WHAT RELIGION HE IS!?

*Ahem*

Just had to get this off my chest.

Thank you for sharing.

jarofclay
05-19-2008, 07:00 AM

/agree

RPTXState
05-19-2008, 04:22 PM
The easiest way to scare off/anger Obama supporters is the entire "Muslim" issue. I personally don't care what religion he is, but anyone closely related to a Muslim is, by the "rules" of Islam a Muslim, regardless or if he practices it or not. It kinda works like how someone may be "Jewish" but never go to a synagogue.

However, using that attack, coupled with the "Hussein" thing is just as bad as Glen Beck calling us terrorists; it distracts from the issues. I see plenty of Paul supporters willing to follow along and attack Obama on frivolous issues like name and religion, and it makes our entire organization look bad.