PDA

View Full Version : Versus Incrementalism

Faidh
05-18-2008, 01:38 PM
This is my first post, so I will give my introduction as well.

My name is Chris Hand.
Louisiana District 6 Grassroots Organizer.
LCGRP http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1210/
Education: Louisiana Public High School (50th in the nation!)

I am 32 and have studied history most of my life. Long I have watched as our society crumbles, listening to my elders grumble that there is nothing we can do to stop it.

About 2 years ago I discovered that Others still had True American Ideals, and this propelled me to work dilligently to find more like me. Glory to God for the Ron Paul rEVOLution and our brethren in this movement. Glory to us all as we do what is morally correct for our society and our children's futures.

Everyone here is educated. Everyone here is driven. Victory shall be ours.

Remember that what we are experiencing today is the result of incramental changes in our very society, designed by the controlling factors of world governments. America, once a bastion of Freedom and Personal Liberties, has been undermined by hundreds of special interest programs designed to destroy The People's Governement. It is through these multifaceted minute changes that we are now comprised of so many sheep who believe what they have been told as long as they hear it over and over... THIS is what we are adversaries to... our own prisons created through mind control.

Our InfoBombs must be targeted to every American. This is just the beginning, yes... but we must move further after giving information (such as Dr. Paul's newest book "Revolution: A Manifesto") to deligates. We must bombard the masses with newspapers, articles, emails, billboards, fliers, signs, and whatever else comes to mind in order to inform them that The Current Governing "Class" is morally and Constitutionally incorrect.

To boast: We here in LA-D6 have been the most organized in the state and are powerful (Voter Base and Volunteers) enough to shake the foundations of this Hipocracy that is governing us at the moment. Our Volunteers are Amazing at their drive and ambition to change Louisiana and America back to the path our Founders set us upon.

Our group is gathering to speak at churches, schools, rallies, and public functions in Louisiana. We will be running an information campaign like Louisiana has never seen before!

If we all work in our states and districts, and cover our home territories, our message will spread even more viral! The Real ID will be no more and issue! The Patriot Act will be forever gone! Our Constitution will again be the System of Government! For the People BY the People!!!

Dr. Paul says, "the message of Freedom is Popular." So we all have to raise up, dedicate a few public speakers from each group, and go to public meeting places (churches, parks, public forums, etc.) to get the PEOPLE together to stand up... and CALL THEIR CONGRESSMEN!!! ANd if the congress does nothing... THEN we reject and replace them! For THEN our numbers will be so very great that all votes will be as One!

I have seen the outcome of all of our work thus far... and I am honored to be a part of this with you all.

God Bless Americans!

For Liberty,

Chris Hand
Louisiana District 6
Organizer LCGRP
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/1210/

:cool:

ronpaulhawaii
05-18-2008, 01:44 PM
Good post and welcome to our ever growing world. This place can be a bit raucus so best to have a thick skin... Read the welcoming forum for tips, tricks, and the guidelines

Thanks for all you have done and do

Kotin
05-18-2008, 02:16 PM
It's great to have you!

the Revolution is growing every day, it never ceases to amaze me.

Freedom is indeed popular.

amy31416
05-18-2008, 02:19 PM
Welcome!