PDA

View Full Version : New story on Hawaii GOP Convention

Badger Paul
05-18-2008, 05:45 AM
Here's the link: (http://http://www.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080518/NEWS05/805180365/1001/LOCALNEWSFRONT)

It looks like we didn't get any delegates here either. Apparantly the strategy, as we've seen in other state convention is these all-or-nothing "unity slates" of pre-approved party leaders so that nominations can't be made on the floor. The McCain people have become far better organized since their embarrassment in Nevada by working with party leaders to ensure zero Ron Paul delegates are elected at all. They read newspapers, the internet and watched the news and hear things like "Ron Paul Plans Convention Revolt" and are acting accordingly. Those who are attending their own state convention better realize the oppoisition isn't going to be asleep at the wheel. You better have people there in great numbers if you wish to elect delegates.

newyearsrevolution08
05-18-2008, 05:53 AM
sometimes it really isn't best to give away all your plays and the great thing is, we haven't

theseus51
05-18-2008, 01:42 PM
Here's my report on the convention:

http://www.xanga.com/theseus51/657562436/item.html

ronpaulhawaii
05-18-2008, 01:56 PM
First, thank you for all your hard work and standing up. This is a long process and we are just getting going

I guess the best description is that the old platform was "railroaded" into acceptance.

:mad:

I was hearing that a lot of Republicans, who had "Mccain" stickers were just as upset as we were about the whole process. That they felt bad for us, about how unfair the process was, and that we didn't even get a chance to have open debate. I guess it was a little consolation that there are still good people in the party.

:)

This is why we may lose battles, but win the war!

Mahalo Nui Loa to all who fight!

rodo1776
05-18-2008, 04:49 PM
I love you Hawaiians. Keep the Ohana going and run people for local offices. Maui HD10 for example which is winnable. And any local office.

Keep it together and we are all proud of you for your efforts.

So many of you went to the convention, short on cash, losing income for the weekend on your tourism jobs etc etc.

Don't be bummed out. The revolution is just starting.

Get some people to run for GOP offices there. That is the key.

That way you get together weekly for door knocks and lawn signs and will win some offices.

Keep it going and don't be discouraged.

Proud of all you Koas!!

And slick Willie hope you have fun in the off year convention where you need to be reelected. Hey Willie I hope John McCain is around to help you get re-elected GOP chair. (NOT)

You have done a tremendous job getting GOP candidates elected there in your state Willie

What? You have 5 state senators out of 25 and 6 house reps of 50? And in 2001 there were more than double that amount?

You are a loser slick Willie and you had your moment of glory this weekend but watch out cause your ass is going to be eaten alive. And say hi to Loser Lingle too. Even your slick Lt. Gov although he does not appear to be a nazi like you.

McCain does not give a shit about you or Lingle since we all know and he does as well that there is no way you will be in the GOP column in November. No money, no visit, no support no chance to shake hands with John!!

Oh shit Willie what a bummer for you!

So you will just sit there with your fucking thumb up your ass and hope something changes. Well slick willy it wont change. You were fucked on Thursday, You are fucked today and you will be fucked tomorrow. What the fuck you asshole Nazi why not get a real job?

Your best bet is to welcome new people into your lousy corrupt beaten GOP Hawaiian Party even if they don't meet your standards.

Well Willie you decide. Until then I call you Josef Goebbels. (but a poor imitation indeed)

But I don't live in Hawaii so can't speak to that I guess. And I don't know anything about Hawaii but what I have gleaned from the net.

Good luck Willie BUT THANKS KOAS OF HAWAII!!!

ronpaulhawaii
05-18-2008, 05:17 PM
I love you Hawaiians. Keep the Ohana going and run people for local offices. Maui HD10 for example which is winnable. And any local office.

Keep it together and we are all proud of you for your efforts.

So many of you went to the convention, short on cash, losing income for the weekend on your tourism jobs etc etc.

Don't be bummed out. The revolution is just starting.

Get some people to run for GOP offices there. That is the key.

That way you get together weekly for door knocks and lawn signs and will win some offices.

Keep it going and don't be discouraged.

Proud of all you Koas!!

And slick Willie hope you have fun in the off year convention where you need to be reelected. Hey Willie I hope John McCain is around to help you get re-elected GOP chair. (NOT)

You have done a tremendous job getting GOP candidates elected there in your state Willie

What? You have 5 state senators out of 25 and 6 house reps of 50? And in 2001 there were more than double that amount?

You are a loser slick Willie and you had your moment of glory this weekend but watch out cause your ass is going to be eaten alive. And say hi to Loser Lingle too. Even your slick Lt. Gov although he does not appear to be a nazi like you.

McCain does not give a shit about you or Lingle since we all know and he does as well that there is no way you will be in the GOP column in November. No money, no visit, no support no chance to shake hands with John!!

Oh shit Willie what a bummer for you!

So you will just sit there with your fucking thumb up your ass and hope something changes. Well slick willy it wont change. You were fucked on Thursday, You are fucked today and you will be fucked tomorrow. What the fuck you asshole Nazi why not get a real job?

Your best bet is to welcome new people into your lousy corrupt beaten GOP Hawaiian Party even if they don't meet your standards.

Well Willie you decide. Until then I call you Josef Goebbels. (but a poor imitation indeed)

But I don't live in Hawaii so can't speak to that I guess. And I don't know anything about Hawaii but what I have gleaned from the net.

Good luck Willie BUT THANKS KOAS OF HAWAII!!!

Geev'em bhraddah!!!

:D

rodo1776
05-18-2008, 06:07 PM
And the theseus51 thanks so much for your report!! I enjoyed reading it.

Hope you stay involved and give willie an enema.

slacker921
05-18-2008, 08:12 PM
another article (http://www.kitv.com/politics/16318421/detail.html). .

ronpaulhawaii
05-18-2008, 08:40 PM
another article (http://www.kitv.com/politics/16318421/detail.html). .

Friggin whitewash:mad: