PDA

View Full Version : The most difficult forum to read

akforme
05-18-2008, 01:11 AM
I peak in on lots of forums, from this one, to prison planet, to Hanity’s, but the absolute hardest for me to read is hucksarmy. I feel sorry for those people. They think they are so enlightened, but they are so clueless. They understand there's a problem but they think more neo con agenda is the only answer. And they never make any points or facts, just emotional garbage with patriotism or religion wrapped up in it some how.

Sorry just had to vent, I went there because wanted to see what they were saying about his comment at the NRA and I just about blew my stack.

The thing that pisses me off is Obama has a bill introduced that could end gun ownership, and we don't need people being sympathetic to obama because of the NRA. I almost think if huck did it on purpose it was for that reason.

DjLoTi
05-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Some people just don't belong in some forums. You wouldn't catch me chilling on a martha stewart forum, either :DDD cept for like a really, rainy day..

Conza88
05-18-2008, 02:04 AM
Martha Stewart forum - Ron Paul solves inflation.. so you're weekly grocery budget stays cheap. ;)

But yea, what you feel I feel alot too. Even here - but I guess my standards are a bit too high.
:)

Kludge
05-18-2008, 02:08 AM
So long as people break up their trains of thought into different sentences, I enjoy reading it.

european
05-18-2008, 05:18 AM
first time i read their forum, i thought it was a joke. the stuff i read there, i couldnt (and still cant) believe that any person would think like that... serious.
but it might have been a "lucky shot" what i was reading back then.
i now visited their forum for the first time in 9 months again, and now i read something funny:

http:/[break]/forum.hucksarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12586

:D

Jeremy
05-18-2008, 05:22 AM
A forum I go to was started by Huck's Army admins who didn't like it anymore, so he left. It allows anyone to join, not just Huck supporters. A blogger said that what Huckabee said was "stupid", so I think the people there are smarter and less blind?

tangent4ronpaul
05-18-2008, 06:50 AM
The thing that pisses me off is Obama has a bill introduced that could end gun ownership, and we don't need people being sympathetic to obama because of the NRA. I almost think if huck did it on purpose it was for that reason.

HU? - what bill?

thanks,

-n

asgardshill
05-18-2008, 07:26 AM
The Hannity forum, by a long shot. The color scheme kills your eyes, its full of tattletales who never graduated from 2nd grade who turn in newbs to the mods for looking at them funny, and the mods themselves who play favorites and ban everybody else who doesn't kiss their ass.