PDA

View Full Version : Another Alex Jones Thread :rolleyes:

christagious
05-17-2008, 11:41 PM
With so many different Alex Jones threads on here, there's a question that I really want to see peoples' opinion of.

I frequently listed to AJ and he's opened my eyes to a lot of things, as a lot of you can agree with too I bet. My question goes more towards the Alex Jones "fans" though, because I already know what the answer is going to be from all of you anti-Alex people.

My question for the "fans" though is, Why hasn't Alex Jones been "shut up" yet? I mean either taken off the air, or taken out period, whatever.. He seems to be a threat to the establishment, and you'd think that they would have gotten rid of him already, why haven't they?
I know that the anti-Alex people will say he's an agent or something, and it seems to be a legit answer given the fact that he's still living and breathing, so I want to see what others have to say.

Andrew-Austin
05-18-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm not a "fan", but I believe hes already extensively ranted on the issue of him still being alive... Search for it on youtube or the perspective section of PP.com

familydog
05-18-2008, 12:49 AM
The government wants to lull us into a false sense of security. By not taking out Alex Jones, they are laying their trap for the future.

You can't silence Truth!