PDA

View Full Version : Getting Dr Ron's name out there for the working stiff

ChristopherJ
05-26-2007, 10:49 AM
Hello everyone - My name is Chris :)

Like most of you I have been captivated by Ron Paul's message of hope for OUR country. I have been making an effort to talk about him every chance I get with family and friends and coworkers. So I came up with an idea that has been pretty succesful thus far with people that I am in contact with on a daily basis.

I want to preface this by saying that people should not do something that would get them into trouble with their employer.

It is a pretty simple idea actually. If you're like me you probably send hundreds of e-mails every week. What I did was add "RON PAUL 2008" and a link to his official web site right into my signature that goes out with every e-mail I send. You can add a signature in MS Outlook by clicking on Tools - Options and going to the mail format tab. I'm sorry I'm not sure how to do this with other e-mail applications. Maybe others can help out with this? So my signature looks like...

NAME
COMAPNY NAME
COMPANY ADDRESS
PHONE NUMBERS
COMPANY WEB SITE

RON PAUL 2008 [OFFICIAL WEB SITE]

It's good because it's not spam and people can click on the link if they're so inclined. I have had some people come back and ask about it and I was able to engage them in conversation about the good Dr. Just a simple idea, but I am pretty happy with the results thus far.

Thanks,
Chris

TruePatriot44
05-26-2007, 10:59 AM
If I added a Ron Paul link into my work signature I'd probably get reprimanded :eek: .

Never less, I added a Ron Paul bumper sticker to my car this week and my CFO came in wondering who this "Paul Robertson" guy was. It gave me a good laugh that he butchered the name so badly, but it gave me a good chance to convert him to our cause :D .