PDA

View Full Version : Dr Savage dodges Dr Paul

dammitandy
05-15-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm a regular listener of the Savage Nation most weekdays during my commute home from work. Today Dr Savage was discussing the presidential candidates and asking who possesses strong leadership . I called in near the beginning of the show to ask what Savage thought of Ron Paul. The screener told me to call back in 30 minutes. When I called back, they abruptly ended the call with something like "I'll ask him." I never heard Ron Paul mentioned despite callers mentioning Rudy McRomney and Tom Tancredo.

I thought Savage would have something good to say about Ron Paul given that they share a lot of the same views on freedom and the Constitution. This was eye opening for me. I guess I'll need to adopt some of the same tactics the liberal callers use to get on conservative talk shows.

The media blackout of Ron Paul is real. Viva la internet!

Brandybuck
05-15-2007, 09:18 PM
What do you expect from Savage? I listen to most conservative talk show hosts, but not Savage. He is just too rude for me to listen to. It's one ad hominem after another, always in a sarcastic tone. Maybe he's changed since the last time I listened to him, but he had his three chances and I'm not tuning him in again.

NMCB3
05-15-2007, 09:34 PM
Savage is a war monger. I think Ron has forgotten more about the Constitution than Savage has ever known.

Melchior
05-15-2007, 10:09 PM
Savage is off his fucking rocker.

Compared to him Bill O'Reilly is moderate and rational...

It's not accurate to say he's conservative, he's just insane.

4Horsemen
05-15-2007, 10:12 PM
Why do people listen to him? He's your typical chicken hawk with a loud mouth.