http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6607820174911824356&hl=en

scary !!!

yongrel
05-17-2008, 06:28 PM
I agree. Alex Jones is scary.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 06:40 PM

Yongrel.....please wipe your ass better and quit leaving shit stains everywhere you go k?

coyote_sprit
05-17-2008, 06:48 PM

Normally I laugh at your comments but a video about pro-lifers being treated inhumanely is not something to laugh at.

Anti Federalist
05-17-2008, 07:00 PM
Pay yongrel no mind when he is Jones-bashing.

He can't help it.

If Jones said the sun rose in the east and the sky was blue, yongrel would call bullshit.

I don't know why though.

evilfunnystuff
05-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Pay yongrel no mind when he is Jones-bashing.

He can't help it.

If Jones said the sun rose in the east and the sky was blue, yongrel would call bullshit.

I don't know why though.

to be competely honest i sometimes think he is an agent provacateur placed to incite division amoung the movement along with amy

yongrel
05-17-2008, 07:04 PM
to be competely honest i sometimes think he is an agent provacateur placed to incite division amoung the movement along with amy

Uh oh, you've found me out.

evilfunnystuff
05-17-2008, 07:05 PM
Uh oh, you've found me out.

whether you are 1 or not thats what you do

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 07:16 PM

Assuming he's not Amy also. AP's like to make multiple ID's so they can agree with themselves ;).

DrYongrel
05-17-2008, 07:20 PM
Assuming he's not Amy also. AP's like to make multiple ID's so they can agree with themselves ;).

Horse hockey.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 07:27 PM

:rolleyes:

I think that anyone with a scintilla of smarts could take the quickest of glances at writing styles, verbage, grammatical tendencies and figure it out.

It does seem to be a trend that I'm often pissed off at similar things and hold some similar sentiments, but beyond that, yongrel just actually reminds me of a friend of mine who had a similar snarky style and I'm quite used to it.

That said, I don't care one way or the other about Jones and you've never seen a post of mine criticizing him. Do I consider him a good news source? No. I'd have to verify anything he writes several times over before I might believe it. He has an obvious bias--his whole career is based on promoting conspiracy theories--some of which may have merit, many probably don't. Either way, if you'd like your own little RPF conspiracy theory that I am yongrel, feel free. It's easy enough to ask a mod, but much more fun to speculate that I'm a government agent sent to mock you for questioning these sensitive issues that the government is trying to keep under wraps.

AutoDas
05-17-2008, 07:32 PM
HAha

Ron Paul Forums isn't a conspiracy theorist movement:D:D:D:D

DrAmy31415
05-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Horse hockey.

I couldn't possibly agree more.

evilfunnystuff
05-17-2008, 07:38 PM
HAha

Ron Paul Forums isn't a conspiracy theorist movement:D:D:D:D

no one said it was but scice you mentioned it

anyone who claims the federal reserve is illeagal and uncontitutional is a "conspiracy teorist"

anyone who claims there are moves to create a nau and world govt is a "conspiracy teorist"

anyone who claims the 9/11 report wasnt sufficant and leaves many questions is a "conspiracy teorist"

these are all "conspiracy theorys" ron paul belives

Anti Federalist
05-17-2008, 07:44 PM
amy wrote:

He has an obvious bias--his whole career is based on promoting conspiracy theories

I'm a fan of Jones, it was Jones who brought Ron Paul to my attention years ago, and just too damn much of what he has opined on has come true.

Not that I'm claiming he has some gift of prophecy, because that's not required to see what's coming. I think it is to every RP supporter: more government, more taxation, more corruption and dirty dealing, more global mandates, more war, more surveillance, more police, more prisons.

That's the grand "conspiracy", the one that all others are secondary to. And it's nothing new, it's what Ike warned us about in 1960, the New World Order is nothing more than the global manifestation of the Military Industrial Complex.

And they are corrupt merchants of death, they would not think twice about killing thousands in false flag terror op, nor a million in war and sanctions against a whole nation.

So this is what Jones is on about, in ten years I've found the majority of what he has to say is accurate.

So if you haven't, (I don't know this one way or the other) give him a listen sometime.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 07:46 PM
:rolleyes:

I think that anyone with a scintilla of smarts could take the quickest of glances at writing styles, verbage, grammatical tendencies and figure it out.

It does seem to be a trend that I'm often pissed off at similar things and hold some similar sentiments, but beyond that, yongrel just actually reminds me of a friend of mine who had a similar snarky style and I'm quite used to it.

That said, I don't care one way or the other about Jones and you've never seen a post of mine criticizing him. Do I consider him a good news source? No. I'd have to verify anything he writes several times over before I might believe it. He has an obvious bias--his whole career is based on promoting conspiracy theories--some of which may have merit, many probably don't. Either way, if you'd like your own little RPF conspiracy theory that I am yongrel, feel free. It's easy enough to ask a mod, but much more fun to speculate that I'm a government agent sent to mock you for questioning these sensitive issues that the government is trying to keep under wraps.

I'm definately speculating. I just have a hard time believing there are that many morons on one forum.

Cowlesy
05-17-2008, 07:51 PM
lol all of the people in this thread are Ron Paul supporters, but have extremely different sets of beliefs.

I listen to Alex Jones on occasion. He went all-in for Ron with $2,300. I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time, and I'd hazard a guess that statement could be made by about everyone else in this thread :)

yongrel
05-17-2008, 07:54 PM
lol all of the people in this thread are Ron Paul supporters, but have extremely different sets of beliefs.

I listen to Alex Jones on occasion. He went all-in for Ron with $2,300. I don't agree with anyone 100% of the time, and I'd hazard a guess that statement could be made by about everyone else in this thread :)

As always, Cowlesy shows up as the voice of reason. I second Amy's proposition that you run for office.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 07:56 PM
amy wrote:

I'm a fan of Jones, it was Jones who brought Ron Paul to my attention years ago, and just too damn much of what he has opined on has come true.

Not that I'm claiming he has some gift of prophecy, because that's not required to see what's coming. I think it is to every RP supporter: more government, more taxation, more corruption and dirty dealing, more global mandates, more war, more surveillance, more police, more prisons.

That's the grand "conspiracy", the one that all others are secondary to. And it's nothing new, it's what Ike warned us about in 1960, the New World Order is nothing more than the global manifestation of the Military Industrial Complex.

And they are corrupt merchants of death, they would not think twice about killing thousands in false flag terror op, nor a million in war and sanctions against a whole nation.

So this is what Jones is on about, in ten years I've found the majority of what he has to say is accurate.

So if you haven't, (I don't know this one way or the other) give him a listen sometime.

I would if he played anywhere around here, but I just read some of his stuff on prisonplanet from time to time.

For example:
Believe it or not, back in Baltimore, I did this long-term study that required my presence at 4AM, so I'd drag myself out of bed at 2:30 AM and I listened to George Noory every morning for the entire six months.

I mean, I'm not close-minded, and George seems like a nice enough guy, but he went on and on about little filaments in the air, government conspiracies, numerology, psychics, alien children among us and all kinds of bizarre topics. So, with George Noory, as with Alex Jones, when they do say something that I think might have basis in provable truth--I have to do more research because it's become "conspiracy theorized" automatically because of the initial source.

So when George says something about a government conspiracy, what's his source? A psychic? A tea leaf reading? Alex Jones is like a lighter version of that--he's in too deep, his career depends on conspiracy theories, just like O'Reilly's depends on toeing the neocon line. I don't believe things O'Reilly says without doing research, same goes for Alex Jones.

End of ramblings. . .

Cowlesy
05-17-2008, 07:57 PM
As always, Cowlesy shows up as the voice of reason. I second Amy's proposition that you run for office.

Me run for office? Surely you can't be serious.

It's much more rewarding to toil behind the scenes and try to work on getting those elected who actually want to work for the gubmint.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 07:57 PM
I'm definately speculating. I just have a hard time believing there are that many morons on one forum.

Thanks. I refrained from calling you any names, great work.

yongrel
05-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Me run for office? Surely you can't be serious.

It's much more rewarding to toil behind the scenes and try to work on getting those elected who actually want to work for the gubmint.

Nope. We're serious. Or at least I am. I can't speak for anyone else.

Besides, they say the only men who deserve power are those who do not want it.

evilfunnystuff
05-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I would if he played anywhere around here, but I just read some of his stuff on prisonplanet from time to time.

For example:
Believe it or not, back in Baltimore, I did this long-term study that required my presence at 4AM, so I'd drag myself out of bed at 2:30 AM and I listened to George Noory every morning for the entire six months.

I mean, I'm not close-minded, and George seems like a nice enough guy, but he went on and on about little filaments in the air, government conspiracies, numerology, psychics, alien children among us and all kinds of bizarre topics. So, with George Noory, as with Alex Jones, when they do say something that I think might have basis in provable truth--I have to do more research because it's become "conspiracy theorized" automatically because of the initial source.

So when George says something about a government conspiracy, what's his source? A psychic? A tea leaf reading? Alex Jones is like a lighter version of that--he's in too deep, his career depends on conspiracy theories, just like O'Reilly's depends on toeing the neocon line. I don't believe things O'Reilly says without doing research, same goes for Alex Jones.

End of ramblings. . .

you shouldnt believe anything anybody says without doing some research on your own and you can listen to alex he has pocasts available or you can stream them on prison planet and for the most part what he says is usualy proveable ime (though im not a long time listener)

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:00 PM

:D

I'm starting a special savings fund so I can max out for Cowlesy when he finally goes for it.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Nope. We're serious. Or at least I am. I can't speak for anyone else.

Besides, they say the only men who deserve power are those who do not want it.

I'm absolutely 100% serious. And I second the notion that Yongrel made above.

(Here I go agreeing with me again. :p)

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Thanks. I refrained from calling you any names, great work.

Awwwww....did I hurt your feelings Amy? Are you feeling victimized? Poor thing. So what is the defination of an idiot? Might it be someone without a scintilla of smarts? Did ya think I couldn't recognize you calling me an idiot because of the fancy word "scintilla"?

I think that anyone with a scintilla of smarts............

Anti Federalist
05-17-2008, 08:10 PM
amy wrote:

Listen here for free 24 hrs a day: http://www.infowars.com/listen.html

amy wrote:

I have to do more research because it's become "conspiracy theorized" automatically because of the initial source.

Exactly. Don't take anybody's word for it. I did the same thing, checked sources, checked facts and found out that, jeez, most of it was true.

I hope I'm not coming off as pushy.:)

asgardshill
05-17-2008, 08:12 PM
So what is the definatiion of an idiot?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=1191

(You left yourself open for that one ...) ;)

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:12 PM
Awwwww....did I hurt your feelings Amy? Are you feeling victimized? Poor thing. So what is the definatiion of an idiot? Might it be someone without a scintilla of smarts?

I think that anyone with a scintilla of smarts............

Well look through the posts for god's sake and you'll be able to tell (notice I said that you will be able to tell, not that you aren't smart enough to realize it.) Big difference.

No, you didn't hurt my feelings, it's just bad form.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 08:22 PM
Well look through the posts for god's sake and you'll be able to tell (notice I said that you will be able to tell, not that you aren't smart enough to realize it.) Big difference.

No, you didn't hurt my feelings, it's just bad form.

Um yeah. I think the Bush admin is looking for a new spin writer if you are interested.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:24 PM
Exactly. Don't take anybody's word for it. I did the same thing, checked sources, checked facts and found out that, jeez, most of it was true.

I hope I'm not coming off as pushy.:)

Not at all. I like many of the things you post. I mean, the assumption is that I automatically don't like the truthers on this board just for being truthers and that's just not true. I like flames2dust, you, and many others who would say that they're truthers. My best friend is a bit of a truther. What I don't like is having stuff shoved down my throat--and my perception of you is that you share information, you generally don't call people idiots, trolls, government agents, whatever if they don't fall in step with you 100%.

I found that was the case with several of the more rabid truthers here and it's obviously a turn-off. Especially when that person is also only a one-issue person and they post over and over and over again about the same thing--it's like missionarying, trying to convert someone to a religion.

What I will admit, is that I rarely spend any time researching government conspiracies, 9/11 or anything like that. My focus is more on getting a better, more transparent, fiscally conservative government. This other stuff (distrust of government, scandalous behavior, 9/11, economic collapse, etc) is a symptom of bad government, I like to think that I'm more focused on the source of those issues. Perhaps I'm wrong.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 08:42 PM
What I don't like is having stuff shoved down my throat

How exactly does one shove something down one's throat on a message board? You don't like the subjects then don't click on the links.

What I will admit, is that I rarely spend any time researching government conspiracies, 9/11 or anything like that.

Why are you compelled to make "ignorant" remarks on them then? You got a crush on Yongrel or something and just like to follow him around and make smart ass remarks because you think it's "cool" or something?

Anti Federalist
05-17-2008, 08:44 PM
Not at all. I like many of the things you post. I mean, the assumption is that I automatically don't like the truthers on this board just for being truthers and that's just not true. I like flames2dust, you, and many others who would say that they're truthers. My best friend is a bit of a truther. What I don't like is having stuff shoved down my throat--and my perception of you is that you share information, you generally don't call people idiots, trolls, government agents, whatever if they don't fall in step with you 100%.

I found that was the case with several of the more rabid truthers here and it's obviously a turn-off. Especially when that person is also only a one-issue person and they post over and over and over again about the same thing--it's like missionarying, trying to convert someone to a religion.

What I will admit, is that I rarely spend any time researching government conspiracies, 9/11 or anything like that. My focus is more on getting a better, more transparent, fiscally conservative government. This other stuff (distrust of government, scandalous behavior, 9/11, economic collapse, etc) is a symptom of bad government, I like to think that I'm more focused on the source of those issues. Perhaps I'm wrong.

Well thanks, and the same in return, I haven't found you running around calling us idiots and telling us to "get out" of the campaign or movement.

And I wouldn't say you're wrong, I want the same things as well, honest, open constitutional government. But here is the problem: too many people think that we have just that, "good government", and until we shift them out of that mindset, the radical changes that must take place if our freedom and nation is to survive, won't.

So I've found that convincing people of government duplicity in the events of 9/11 goes a long way into convincing them that something is rotten in Washington.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Well thanks, and the same in return, I haven't found you running around calling us idiots and telling us to "get out" of the campaign or movement.

And I wouldn't say you're wrong, I want the same things as well, honest, open constitutional government. But here is the problem: too many people think that we have just that, "good government", and until we shift them out of that mindset, the radical changes that must take place if our freedom and nation is to survive, won't.

So I've found that convincing people of government duplicity in the events of 9/11 goes a long way into convincing them that something is rotten in Washington.

Glad you two are hitting it off. Maybe she could follow you around for awhile instead of me ;)

Anti Federalist
05-17-2008, 08:51 PM
Glad you two are hitting it off. Maybe she could follow you around for awhile instead of me ;)

Huh?

:confused:

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:58 PM
How exactly does one shove something down one's throat on a message board? You don't like the subjects then don't click on the links.

Why are you compelled to make "ignorant" remarks on them then? You got a crush on Yongrel or something and just like to follow him around and make smart ass remarks because you think it's "cool" or something?

Just no. The two words I left out (my own fault) is that I "no longer" research the conspiracy stuff, all that stuff is on the back-burner for me.

I often don't click on the links, but you know what? This is my movement too and I have opinions, they differ from yours, but they are valid. If I were to interject my own #1 agenda into everything (ending the war) and managed to turn every single post into something about the Iraq war, in your threads about 9/11 truth, the state of the economy, abortion or whatever--that is shoving something down your throat. There are plenty guilty of that.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 09:00 PM

Patriot. You must be kidding.

I respect AF, apparently that is a bad thing in your mind? You like the separation of "truther vs. non-truther?"

I don't. And don't flatter yourself.

PatriotOne
05-17-2008, 09:29 PM
The two words I left out (my own fault) is that I "no longer" research the conspiracy stuff, all that stuff is on the back-burner for me.

Um yeah. Your "spinning" again Amy.

I often don't click on the links, but you know what? This is my movement too and I have opinions, they differ from yours, but they are valid. If I were to interject my own #1 agenda into everything (ending the war) and managed to turn every single post into something about the Iraq war, in your threads about 9/11 truth, the state of the economy, abortion or whatever--that is shoving something down your throat. There are plenty guilty of that.

Are you saying I turn everything into the 9/11 truth? I talk about a large variety of topics. 9/11 is far from the only thing on my mind. I've posted 4 pages of threads since August last year. How many of those threads are about 9/11? Like you....getting out of the Iraq war and not expanding to Iran is top of my list right now.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 09:39 PM
Um yeah. Your "spinning" again Amy.

Are you saying I turn everything into the 9/11 truth? I talk about a large variety of topics. 9/11 is far from the only thing on my mind. I've posted 4 pages of threads since August last year. How many of those threads are about 9/11? Like you....getting out of the Iraq war and not expanding to Iran is top of my list right now.

I didn't say you do, hell, I don't even recall anything you've ever written aside from this thread--it's really not about you, believe it or not. I remember Anti-Fed because I'd had some interactions with him on another thread, positive interactions.

You're all kinds of pissed off about something, what? Are you disappointed that I'm not a government mole? Does that make things less fun? I'm not "spinning," I'm being honest. Try to wrap your mind around the fact that while I'm not a "truther," I am honest. I did look into a lot of 9/11 stuff, not at the behest of anyone on this board, but because of my semi-truther friend. I eventually ditched it for things I find more important and because I believe that nobody will ever know the truth until we have a different government.

AmericaFyeah92
05-17-2008, 10:58 PM
troofers get so defensive.....

menoname
05-17-2008, 11:11 PM
So Yongrel is Amy too, hmmm. Does that mean Dr.yongrel is Dr.amy??? Maybe there is only like three actual people on this forum. Or with all this conspiracy stuff, maybe Alex Jones has like ten names on this forum.

AmericaFyeah92
05-17-2008, 11:15 PM
So Yongrel is Amy too, hmmm. Does that mean Dr.yongrel is Dr.amy??? Maybe there is only like three actual people on this forum. Or with all this conspiracy stuff, maybe Alex Jones has like ten names on this forum.

and he killed kennedy with a plane on 9/11 after sinking the titanic