PDA

View Full Version : Hey hey

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:26 PM
I was surprised to get such a warm welcome when I made that post. Unfortunately, I didn't find the video, and I probably never will unless I come across a database of episodes of 'Mad Money' on CNBC........

So anyway good to see everybody kickin I'm doin my thing you know be happy ....

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Happy friday :)

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:28 PM
It's Friday night! What yall doin on a friday night ..? I ain't doin nothin!! Just sittin here chillin thinkin bout bein a DJ :) :D

LibertyEagle
05-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Did you see the article that Freelance found for you?

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:31 PM
Yeah but it wasn't the video of the TV episode on CNBC at about 530 CT yesterday afternoon, that's what I was looking for. It was reality, like, it was real.

It was like, "what will technology look like in 2030?" and they were talking about holograms which I think is really cool, and they were also talking about putting chips in people's brains, saying companies are looking towards it, where you can swap your pictures with your bank account and you'll find all the charges that night, really weird stuff, but it'd be perfect just to be like, "here's what goes on on real television"

It's hard to believe what they were talking about was real

CoreyBowen999
05-16-2008, 09:32 PM
Hey DJ! my friday night has been nothing but hell. Nothing like sitting down and reading the freedom forums :)

amy31416
05-16-2008, 09:33 PM
It's Friday night! What yall doin on a friday night ..? I ain't doin nothin!! Just sittin here chillin thinkin bout bein a DJ :) :D

Don't know ya, but I've seen your videos if I'm recalling correctly. Personally, I am chilling as well, however, I'm not thinking about being a DJ. I'm working on some design plans for some bidness and thinking about schemes to take over the world.

No worries though, I'd be a benevolent czar and you could DJ at my coronation, or induction or whatever you'd call it.

I always like to see you "old timers" show up again. :p

ronpaulhawaii
05-16-2008, 09:34 PM
Yo Dj, were just watchin Mitch Hedburg :D courtesy of Cowlesy and I'm debating a truther:rolleyes:, same ol, same ol...

You coming to the march ?

yongrel
05-16-2008, 09:35 PM
The best fridays involve Stoufer's Macaroni & Cheese, Cranberry Soda, and the Deadliest Catch on DVD.

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:36 PM
You coming to the march ?

I want to come to the march! But for real like 600 ain't no joke for a plane ticket and stuff, especially if I have to do it twice, .. I'm not gonna be able to make it, it's hard to live like my ron paul double life all the time :cool: :D :)

I'm broke all that money I gave to Ron Paul lol naaa j/k..... but he's still got like 5 million dollars

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 09:38 PM
All I know is that people are really optimistic in this thread and are talking about something I must have missed. :D

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:41 PM
All I know is that people are really optimistic in this thread and are talking about something I must have missed. :D

Welcome to the Friday/Saturday night thread :) It's like the Friday night party.. I miss doin those things I wish I could do them full time :)

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:42 PM
Damn it would be so cool to get on the air and party right now I wish the party was goin on =/ I hope I can do it next year ... or some year later, I miss doing the late nite parties

ronpaulhawaii
05-16-2008, 09:43 PM
I want to come to the march! But for real like 600 ain't no joke for a plane ticket and stuff, especially if I have to do it twice, .. I'm not gonna be able to make it, it's hard to live like my ron paul double life all the time :cool: :D :)

I'm broke all that money I gave to Ron Paul lol naaa j/k..... but he's still got like 5 million dollars

You could ride a bike :D

Seriously dude, You HAVE to come

:)

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:45 PM
You could ride a bike :D

Seriously dude, You HAVE to come

:)

Actually I'm about to move right now and things are a little crazy, you know how the job is and all, but October I'm getting out :) :)

ronpaulhawaii
05-16-2008, 09:51 PM
Actually I'm about to move right now and things are a little crazy, you know how the job is and all, but October I'm getting out :) :)

Cool on gettin out, but ya know, we got a r3VOLution going on and you'll be missing out. This has gotten much bigger that RP and this march is... not to be missed.

Where you movin to ? in state?

LibertyEagle
The best fridays involve Stoufer's Macaroni & Cheese, Cranberry Soda, and the Deadliest Catch on DVD.

Are you pregnant?

DjLoTi
I was talking to somebody about the march talking about getting me on some kind of list or something, I don't think I'll be able to make it, I wish I could... and bring lots of people with me... seriously I really wish I could make the march

It's hard to think about Ron Paul stuff all the time every day, that's why I've been so out of the scene lately.. lot of stress going round..

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:54 PM
I've kept up a little on the Ron Paul stuff, I keep up on the news... Ron Paul's doing good people are still working hard and we still got that light of hope mine's just a little further down the road

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:56 PM
Damn I wanna get on the radio I'm not even gonna lie I wish I was on the radio.. but........ u kno there's just no way i can manage a movement.. But I don't plan on ending it either. I'm doin my own thing tryin to stay above water lately that's just me I'm LoTi :)

yongrel
05-16-2008, 09:57 PM
Are you pregnant?

Unless I missed something, no.

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 09:57 PM
I wanna come back and go Ron Paul hard but you know I'm not gonna do it till like 2010 :)

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:00 PM
When I mean Ron Paul hard I mean like go all out and win this thing ...... Cuz I don't like to play around I wanna get for real for Ron Paul, I wanna do it big but it's got to be real if it's big, and I think right now is an *ok* time for Ron Paul but in a few years I think it'll be better not only all of America but myself personally as well. And plus, we'll have more time and I need more time right now with my job going on like crazy .... I gotta do what I gotta do, I wanna find out if Ron Paul's ready to do it :)

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:04 PM
If you haven't been around a while (I don't actually know who you are that much =o ) then you should know that we're now also focused on congressional campaigns around the country.

ronpaulhawaii
05-16-2008, 10:09 PM
When I mean Ron Paul hard I mean like go all out and win this thing ...... Cuz I don't like to play around I wanna get for real for Ron Paul, I wanna do it big but it's got to be real if it's big, and I think right now is an *ok* time for Ron Paul but in a few years I think it'll be better not only all of America but myself personally as well. And plus, we'll have more time and I need more time right now with my job going on like crazy .... I gotta do what I gotta do, I wanna find out if Ron Paul's ready to do it :)

you ain't goin ghemmy on us, I hope:p

Really , Stormcommander is right, we got things goin on everywhere

I'll never forget that first, "Yo.... I'm Drunk" thread. The cops comin to your house, live... That was hilariously classic...

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:11 PM
I think maybe I'm glad I came in December and missed all of this drama D:

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Really , Stormcommander is right, we got things goin on everywhere

I'll never forget that first, "Yo.... I'm Drunk" thread. The cops comin to your house, live... That was hilariously classic...

Yeah, I know about the things going on, in Texas they're doing it big, good to know... Other people are doing things, it's almost hard to keep up (jk lol ;) ) but ya those cops seriously ruined my night... while I was live on the air... and you know I'm 21 or used to be when I wrote that thread so ya I was drunk online chillin live RONPAULIN baby!

you ain't goin ghemmy on us, I hope:p

I don't know what that means =/ But his phone's disconnected, I hope he's alright

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:14 PM
I think maybe I'm glad I came in December and missed all of this drama D:

Dude I left out in February and I think the same thing!!! klol jk w/e Ron Paul

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:17 PM
I'd say the best times were around .... July/August... October/November were the best times.... for sure I think

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:22 PM
I'd say the best times were around .... July/August... October/November were the best times.... for sure I think

Right before I joined? :mad:

I'll forgive you if you donate to:

http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:24 PM
December was ok especially if you were new to it, that'd probably be the best time to join.... You got in just in time to really enjoy it I'd say.... :) for real, that's a good time to come in, cuz everything was running cept for Iowa man I knew all about that.. =/ That was Jan 3rd and the fun and games were over with me.. In a way though, I still kept hope to Feb 5th..

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:26 PM
I think I've been around longer than you now though. If you left...

So welcome to the movement ;)

Anti Federalist
05-16-2008, 10:26 PM

5th of November and 16 December.

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:28 PM
5th was really good, my fav of the 2, i liked November the best .... also September had a 1M$ push in the last week which was really fun,good way to start out October... way before the Nov. 5th which turned out really well.. Things started to fall apart not too long there after... That's just the truth of it... December was tough and January was catastrophe, on a relative basis

Jeremy
05-16-2008, 10:30 PM
5th was really good, my fav of the 2, i liked November the best .... also October has a 1M$ push in a week which was really fun, way before the Nov. 5th which turned out really well.. Things started to fall apart not too long there after... That's just the truth of it.

OK, but you haven't been here for months, so who's fault is that? :D Most of us still here have been helping congress candidates now

so consider the same =)

DjLoTi
05-16-2008, 10:31 PM
OK, but you haven't been here for months, so who's fault is that? :D Most of us still here have been helping congress candidates now

so consider the same =)

Things come and go in the waves of time. I'm glad things are going strong.

ronpaulhawaii
05-16-2008, 10:39 PM
I don't know what that means =/ But his phone's disconnected, I hope he's alright

Yeah, I do to;, unfortunately he got all bummed out and pulled all kinds of crazy stunts. I kinda regret bringing it up...

MelissaWV
05-16-2008, 10:51 PM
Always great to see people who got going when the going got tough come back to things -.- Ah you're just chill, just chill yo... just no bank account yo whaddup where'd the money go yo wassup wid dat yo homey yo? People left holdin' da bag and no returned emails or phonecalls man dat sucked da big one but it all got paid so it is all total chillax.

In case you cared, the station went fine awhile longer and then other crap happened and shattered the whole thing. Most of the people involved have either given up or moved on, discouraged by the quitters and splitters. Stream's still up and mdh and I are still trying to populate it with interesting hosts who won't abandon a project or stumble on to tell us it's all lost and we're wasting our time.

Cheers. :mad: