PDA

View Full Version : John McCain Campaign Site

tribute_13
05-16-2008, 12:18 PM
I just went on McCain's official campaign website and I could only find info on his merchandise, which included a $50 DVD on his relative admirals and his "POW" crisis and Coffee-Mugs and Buttons which say "Veterans for McCain", and a makeshift documentary that pretty much sums his character as Courageous (it says the term courage and/or courageous about 150 times, count them yourselves) and that he was a man of faith as exemplified by his story of a Vietnamese Captor that drew a cross in the sand for him (???) on Christmas. I just found that on his own site, he forgets to state his stance regardless how generic it is.

acptulsa
05-16-2008, 12:21 PM
I just found that on his own site, he forgets to state his stance regardless how generic it is.

My friend, this isn't about the nation. This is all about JOHN McCAIN! Get your priorities straight.

NewFederalist
05-16-2008, 01:12 PM
Did the site mention that his grandfather and father both made 4 stars? Did it mention that he never made it past O-6? I think he wants to become president just to say he finally outranks them!

tribute_13
05-16-2008, 11:39 PM
Did the site mention that his grandfather and father both made 4 stars? Did it mention that he never made it past O-6? I think he wants to become president just to say he finally outranks them!

Oh yeah, he totally mentioned that. Another thing I noticed, when I finally found his "Issues" tab, it never gave solutions to problems it only addressed them.

#1 Reason Why I Know Ron Paul isn't like every other bullshitting politician:

He actually gives his plan to fix the country complete with a step by step how-to guide to fixing our government with the Bill's and Act's to be repealed or presented in Congress. If the RNC doesn't work out for us he should write a "So You Want To Be President for Dummies" book and use all the money he'd make to fuel his next campaign if he plans running again. I doubt it though. He'd be pretty old wouldn't he? 76?