PDA

View Full Version : Man on myspace is threatening Ron Paul

FrankB
05-16-2008, 09:18 AM
I found this: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=40286.0

This guy is making statements that at an upcoming Ron Paul booksigning, he will 'be there' and that it will be 'big' and that it will 'make the news'. The guy is a Ron Paul hater. People need to WARN the Congressman and local authorities that something bad may be brewing!

Read his comments:

http://forum.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=messageboard.viewThread&entryID=63940143&groupID=100217093&adTopicID=16&Mytoken=95176F06-03F9-4399-88718E00DDB426578041307

His profile:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=85242289

yongrel
05-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Prison Planet is reporting about something that happened on myspace? My stars, and I thought AJ couldn't be any less credible.

slacker921
05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
I'm not doubting it.. the Paul hating McCainiacs are complete nutjobs.

pacelli
05-16-2008, 09:34 AM
I took the liberty of calling the campaign about this, they are passing on the information to their security guy.

asgardshill
05-16-2008, 09:41 AM
Talk about your Hobsons' Choices ... who to laugh at more, prisonplanet or some wackjob who claims to be a gynecologist ... hmmm ...

hillertexas
05-16-2008, 09:48 AM
all I can say is it is going to be big.....

my money says they video will be called when paultards attack

provoker?

Just watch out for this guy and if he tries to pick a fight, be ready with a creative non-violent reaction.

http://a655.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/33/l_3423539ad0d23fdfad0c70b73bd4930e.jpghttp://a886.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_8da2f7e415a8cff127b4f87d58fa1bf5.jpg

liberteebell
05-16-2008, 09:52 AM
I think he deserves a visit from the FBI and maybe some DHS thugs, along with some warrantless wiretapping and a search of his home and car. Afterall, if he doesn't have anything to hide...:eek:

BigFatRock
05-16-2008, 11:42 AM
provoker?

Just watch out for this guy and if he tries to pick a fight, be ready with a creative non-violent reaction.

Agreed. This guy wants to get people into a fight. If he's a legit threat, he'll be dealt with by the security team. If not, don't give him more legitimacy than he needs, and don't do anything dumb while he's taping.

phixion
05-16-2008, 11:47 AM
If it's anything it will just be a stunt, like squirting him or something of a similar nature - nothing violent or to suggest Paul will be hurt.

Ron Paul will probably make light of it and get in a witty retort for the media or whatever.

The revolution could do with a few good PR stunts.. and if it's from McCain supporters or those who oppose him, great.

Pete

The One
05-16-2008, 12:12 PM
That dude's head looks like a testicle with eyeballs.

Printo
05-16-2008, 01:40 PM
Use real self-defense. If he acts you, take him down. :mad:

I wonder what he plans on doing.

NEPA_Revolution
05-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Well, if he goes nuts and tries to hurt someone I hope he knows we support the second amendment.

Nirvikalpa
05-16-2008, 03:44 PM
Peeing on a Ron Paul sign? I mean, come on, grow up. There's a time in every young man's life when you ditch the testosterone tough guy attitude and grow the f*ck up. This man is 31 and has the immaturity of a 8 year old. No, I take that back. He's worse than an 8 year old.

He's just angry all those skanky 'friends' he has on myspace won't sleep with him. :(

Sad, sad Tommy. Poor Tommy. :( We should send him a 'My Condolences' card for his brain cells - they're all dead. :rolleyes:

Kotin
05-16-2008, 03:53 PM
If he does anything.

he'll meet the full strength of the Revolution.

and it will hurt. hahahaha.

no but seriously, he will get the living shit kicked out of him if he even tried.

bonesplitter
05-16-2008, 04:11 PM
This is as dumb as trying to shoot someone at a gun show. Everyone one in our NC meetup group is armed. If he does try something, well, we're ready to stop him.

devil21
05-16-2008, 05:07 PM
This is as dumb as trying to shoot someone at a gun show. Everyone one in our NC meetup group is armed. If he does try something, well, we're ready to stop him.

I dropped him a note reminding him that there are a lot of Paul supporters in very 2nd Amendment friendly TX (since he said he would do it at the Austin signing) and it would be a shame if anything bad happened to him because of his indiscretion. I imagine he's ditched his "plan" by now.

Patriot123
05-16-2008, 06:38 PM
Hmmm... Well, if you look at his profile page and at his most recent blog, you'll see that he's laughing this up, as he obviously didn't mean what everyone seems to think he means.

But, this shouldn't be a surprise, of course. It's coming from Prison Planet.

Charles Wilson
05-16-2008, 07:40 PM
I took the liberty of calling the campaign about this, they are passing on the information to their security guy.

Good move, thanks.
The guy may be using a lot of childish bravado but we should take every threat seriously. There are a lot of nut cases that will do about anything for their few minutes in the spot light -- he may be one of them.

Printo
05-16-2008, 09:10 PM
Peeing on a Ron Paul sign? I mean, come on, grow up. There's a time in every young man's life when you ditch the testosterone tough guy attitude and grow the f*ck up. This man is 31 and has the immaturity of a 8 year old. No, I take that back. He's worse than an 8 year old.

He's just angry all those skanky 'friends' he has on myspace won't sleep with him. :(

Sad, sad Tommy. Poor Tommy. :( We should send him a 'My Condolences' card for his brain cells - they're all dead. :rolleyes:

LOL This is a 30+ year old man doing this. If he plans on pulling some stunt in Austin. Castle Doctrine bitch! ...with the right to Stand Guard. :D pop a cap in his ass!

RideTheDirt
05-16-2008, 09:24 PM
He'll meet Ron Paul's guns...maybe he should read the thread?

Doktor_Jeep
05-16-2008, 10:07 PM
Start taking information on these internet neocon lovers.

They kill ours, we kill theirs.

revolutionary8
05-16-2008, 10:46 PM
Break out the honey and feathers.
to add-
what should we do? Pass more laws? Freak out?
The kid is a ding dong. He can't help it. lol
This sort of hysteria is what gets us in to messes in the first place. I say, in the future-
Keep it on the DL,
inform the HQ and let them mill over the info. I'm SURE that RP has faced real threats in the past, many many many politicians do.
Perhaps contact the moderators here if you are truly concerned? I don't know, this kid seems like an idiot at best.
Perhaps there is still time for him, and perhaps he "found us" for a reason. :D The Lord works in mysterious ways.

DamianTV
05-16-2008, 11:23 PM
Anyone know why most criminals get caught? (I mean REAL criminals, thieves, rapists, murderers)

They get caught because they cant keep their big mouths shut.

Regardless of his emotional instability, the comments made indicate he is a serious potential threat. I would like some verification that anyone that handles Dr. Paul's security has been made aware, as in we got a call back and have acknowledged there is a threat.

How to handle this individual? I would say I will have to treat him as I want to be treated. I will stand by this guy's side and unconditionally defend his consititutional right to say what he believes, even if it is in completely in contraction to what I believe, even expressing his dislike for Dr. Paul. A direct threat, however, like "Im going to kill you" (not quoting him) is toeing the line of free speech. As long as he does not take action, he should not be charged with any crimes.

However, if he is stupid enough to try to use his kung fu bullshit on Dr. Paul, he probably will piss off enough of the Ron Paul supporters there that he will not live thru the event. This is NOT the kind of publicity that we want or need.

We have a few pictures posted in the first page of this thread. Anyone that plans on attending Dr. Pauls event there may want to print out multiple copies of his picture and pass them along to the security guys at this event, and other RP supporters so we can keep an eye on him. The police are likely to do little more than "file a report" after the incident.

Dont expect everyone else to do your job for you, expect they wont. We need to take personal responsibility for what happens in our lives. And if that includes us being ordinary people putting our lives on the line to defend Dr. Paul from people like this, then so be it.

revolutionary8
05-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Anyone know why most criminals get caught? (I mean REAL criminals, thieves, rapists, murderers)

They get caught because they cant keep their big mouths shut.

Regardless of his emotional instability, the comments made indicate he is a serious potential threat. I would like some verification that anyone that handles Dr. Paul's security has been made aware, as in we got a call back and have acknowledged there is a threat.

How to handle this individual? I would say I will have to treat him as I want to be treated. I will stand by this guy's side and unconditionally defend his consititutional right to say what he believes, even if it is in completely in contraction to what I believe, even expressing his dislike for Dr. Paul. A direct threat, however, like "Im going to kill you" (not quoting him) is toeing the line of free speech. As long as he does not take action, he should not be charged with any crimes.

However, if he is stupid enough to try to use his kung fu bullshit on Dr. Paul, he probably will piss off enough of the Ron Paul supporters there that he will not live thru the event. This is NOT the kind of publicity that we want or need.

We have a few pictures posted in the first page of this thread. Anyone that plans on attending Dr. Pauls event there may want to print out multiple copies of his picture and pass them along to the security guys at this event, and other RP supporters so we can keep an eye on him. The police are likely to do little more than "file a report" after the incident.

Dont expect everyone else to do your job for you, expect they wont. We need to take personal responsibility for what happens in our lives. And if that includes us being ordinary people putting our lives on the line to defend Dr. Paul from people like this, then so be it.

I understand your position, and I do feel the same way some of the time.
That said,
What was the threat?
The LAST thing we need is some new "internets law" in 'our' or 'his' name. lol.

revolutionary8
05-17-2008, 12:06 AM
Prison Planet is reporting about something that happened on myspace? My stars, and I thought AJ couldn't be any less credible.
Yongrel,
I almost convinced myself that this post was deleted b/c it was double posted in two threads on two boards. lol. I intended to address this MUCH earlier.
this is BS. Alex Jones and Prison Planet "reported" no such thing. This was POSTED ON THE MESSAGE BOARD.
Get your facts straight, FTLOG.

The "rumor" was from a message board, and be careful, or "they" will have "us" "Reporting" that RP's life is in jeopardy, because OUR MESSAGE BOARD says so. ;)

eta-
yongrel doesn't have to be an ASS ALL of the time.
Some of the time, I understand that it is necessary, but get a grip.

Alex Libman
05-17-2008, 12:09 AM
There are no "men" on MySpace, only boys.

amy31416
05-17-2008, 08:19 AM
One of you bored fellas ought to take all the pictures, photoshop them so he's wearing baby bonnets (and whatever other touches you might find fun), make up a myspace page and parody this chucklehead.

What better way than mocking to get a point across? You know what to do, I'm an idea person--you can thank me later.

Patriot123
05-17-2008, 09:13 AM
Hmmm... Well, if you look at his profile page and at his most recent blog, you'll see that he's laughing this up, as he obviously didn't mean what everyone seems to think he means.

But, this shouldn't be a surprise, of course. It's coming from Prison Planet.

I feel the need to re-quote myself...

hillertexas
05-17-2008, 09:20 AM
A new photo on his myspace
http://a680.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/24/l_0d1a922d040b17ff62f357ff5e572b0f.jpg

Obsess much, Tommy?

newyearsrevolution08
05-17-2008, 12:36 PM
get productive people lol, look at the guy lol what can he really even do. Give him a copy of the manifesto and get to the next person.

anonymous6728
05-17-2008, 06:13 PM
[user is under review for this post-rph]

amy31416
05-17-2008, 06:24 PM
*SNIPPED ASININE BUNCH OF CRAP*

Just let it be said that the previous poster is of questionable sanity and should be banned, in my opinion.

yongrel
05-17-2008, 06:31 PM
snip

What the fuck is wrong with you?
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/picard.jpg

LibertyEagle
05-17-2008, 09:17 PM
Time for a New Revolution?

No, it's time for you to be banned! :mad:

yongrel
05-17-2008, 09:19 PM

THANK YOU!

christagious
05-17-2008, 11:17 PM
I do feel that all threats should be taken seriously and everybody needs to be on the lookout at this event, but I'm starting to doubt if he'll even be there.
After seeing his blimp picture, it's obvious that he's really going out of the way to get a rise out of us, I mean come on, everybody knows how some of us are including him and he knows that he can get a rise out of us.
I'm not saying that we shouldn't take this seriously, yes we need to be prepared, but I'm willing to bet that he will not be at this event as he knows that he'll get stomped into the ground by a few revolutionaries.

brandon
05-17-2008, 11:25 PM
Good job on the ban. I would love to know what anon wrote in the above post. Anyone want to tell?

yongrel
05-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Good job on the ban. I would love to know what anon wrote in the above post. Anyone want to tell?

No.

newyearsrevolution08
05-17-2008, 11:35 PM
lol, no comment

LibertyEagle
05-18-2008, 03:09 AM
THANK YOU!

I wasn't the one who did it; someone else beat me to it.

amy31416
05-18-2008, 07:58 AM
I wasn't the one who did it; someone else beat me to it.

All you mods look the same to us. :)

Seriously though, glad to see it done.

ninepointfive
05-18-2008, 02:21 PM
It's hard to believe some people can really hate Ron Paul and our movement this much. Are they upset about the war? Do they like waging endless war and living in a police state?

wow.

I think I've noticed a lot of Obama supporters don't like us because of the Republican association they have from the Bush Administration. I've also noticed they are also wary of being viewed as a hypocrite for their stances on the war and the patriot act while supporting Obama.

sigh

devil21
05-19-2008, 05:18 PM
Just a reminder. The Austin book signing is today. Anybody there definitely needs to keep eyes peeled for this dude.

christagious
05-20-2008, 09:05 AM
Just a reminder. The Austin book signing is today. Anybody there definitely needs to keep eyes peeled for this dude.

Okay, so did anything happen yesterday?

I'm betting that the guy never showed up.

devil21
05-20-2008, 04:41 PM
Okay, so did anything happen yesterday?

I'm betting that the guy never showed up.

Im sure he didnt show. He also changed his myspace page to private. Guess he got tired of the blowback. At least he's smart enough not to get himself in trouble any further.

anonymous6728
05-25-2008, 12:50 PM

Nobody bans Anonymous, silly! We are legion. Tommy has been taken care of. He will not bother Dr. Paul anymore.