PDA

View Full Version : Where should Ron Paul supporters amass?

porcupine
05-16-2008, 12:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW9SrctLMYY

Kludge
05-16-2008, 12:27 AM
America (Preferably the United States) ;)

porcupine
05-28-2008, 12:22 AM
America (Preferably the United States) ;)

That strategy has been tried and failed, I'm afraid. We'll soon know.

Kludge
05-28-2008, 12:25 AM
That strategy has been tried and failed, I'm afraid. We'll soon know.

Idaho garnered 3x the support NH did.... (There was a NOTA vote).

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 09:23 AM

NOTA?

wgadget
05-28-2008, 09:24 AM
None of the above came in at 6%.

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 09:44 AM
None of the above came in at 6%.

OK, thanks

SLSteven
05-28-2008, 09:46 AM
Where should Ron Paul supporters amass?

Congress!

RideTheDirt
05-28-2008, 10:03 AM

Congress!
+1
w/ Ron as president of course:)

porcupine
05-28-2008, 10:41 PM

There were also only 4 candidates still running in Idaho, versus something like 22 or so when New Hampshire held its primary. In any case, nothing different is going to happen as long as we're doing the same thing. If, after looking into all the things going on in New Hampshire, you don't think the FSP is for you, move somewhere else...check out Free State Wyoming, but don't expect anything to change if we remain a small group of scattered voices crying in the wilderness.

In New Hampshire, where we're reaching a critical mass of libertarian activists, things are changing. We're getting elected, starting media outlets, living freer, opting out of the system and just chilling with people who get us.

porcupine
05-28-2008, 10:43 PM

Congress!

How's that working out?

porcupine
05-28-2008, 10:46 PM
There were also only 4 candidates still running in Idaho, versus something like 22 or so when New Hampshire held its primary. In any case, nothing different is going to happen as long as we're doing the same thing. If, after looking into all the things going on in New Hampshire, you don't think the FSP is for you, move somewhere else...check out Free State Wyoming, but don't expect anything to change if we remain a small group of scattered voices crying in the wilderness.

In New Hampshire, where we're reaching a critical mass of libertarian activists, things are changing. We're getting elected, starting media outlets, living freer, opting out of the system and just chilling with people who get us.

Oh, one thing I want to add to my above quoted post. The FSP's main focus is state politics since those goals are more attainable, but it is much easier to get things done nationally when you have hundreds of activists that politicians are trying to win favor with.

SLSteven
05-29-2008, 08:36 AM
How's that working out?

Murray Sabrin for Senate!