PDA

View Full Version : I got a Lunch Bomb e-mail that says it's Friday, May 16th. Wtf?

Knightskye
05-15-2008, 10:11 PM
from Wendy Reighard <wendy@amit08.com>
to
date Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:05 PM
subject Don't Forget to Donate Your Lunch Money Today
mailed-by amit08.com

hide details 5:05 PM (7 hours ago)

This is your friendly reminder to donate to the Amit Singh for Congress 2008 campaign.

After Amit wins the election, Ron Paul will never have to eat lunch alone again!! Act fast, before a lobbyist tries to (unsuccessfully) buy him food!

Remember, TOMORROW is the lunch bomb, so dig deep into your lunch money stash and donate at https://donate.amit08.com! The top 3 donors will receive a copy of The Revolution: A Manifesto, signed by the man himself (Ron Paul, that is)!

Be sure to stop by www.LunchBomb.com later that day to see what everyone thinks Ron Paul and Amit should be eating for lunch! Will it be the Breakfast Burrito or did the Turducken make a last-minute comback?? The suspense must be killing you!

Sincerely,

Your friends at
Amit Singh for Congress 2008

What the hell? I thought it was the 15th...

matthylland
05-15-2008, 11:33 PM
What time frame are you?
I'm not sure what time you posted this, could it have been 12am from wherever it was sent?

Or maybe it just got sent out too early...

Knightskye
05-16-2008, 01:40 AM
What time frame are you?
I'm not sure what time you posted this, could it have been 12am from wherever it was sent?

Or maybe it just got sent out too early...

I'm on the East coast (in America). Gmail says it was sent at 5:05 p.m., and e-mail supposedly goes around the world in seven seconds.

Too early? I'd say too late, because that e-mail would've made sense at 5:05 p.m. Wednesday.

MRoCkEd
05-16-2008, 06:02 AM
yeah, they sent one the 14th saying "tommorow"
on the 15th, the subject said "today" but they didn't change the message
so yes, it was yesterday the 15th

but no harm in tossing another $10 today