PDA

View Full Version : OMG...Not another Osama Bin Laden tape!!!

wgadget
05-15-2008, 08:30 PM
On the bright side, almost all of the comments deride the Osama Fear Tactics to Save the Republican Tapes as FRAUD. LOL

You can find this at www.drudgereport.com

ALERT: A New Message From Osama Bin Laden Is on the Way
Email
Print

May 15, 2008 6:12 PM

From The Blotter:

Ht_obl_banner2_080515_main An radical jihadist Web site has announced that a new message from al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden is forthcoming.

A banner announcing the message says he will address the 60th anniversary of Israel. His message is titled, "The reasons for the struggle in the remembrance of the 60th anniversary of the rising of the occupier nation of Israel."

Developing...

RonPaulVolunteer
05-15-2008, 08:32 PM
Bin Laden was reported dead some time ago.

Imperial
05-15-2008, 08:36 PM
Can you give a source? Not just speculation.

I hope it is true, but wishful thinking is not really conducive to reality.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-15-2008, 08:41 PM

I hope it is true, but wishful thinking is not really conducive to reality.

Just google it, it's not hard to find

wgadget
05-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Just google it, it's not hard to find

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

leipo
05-15-2008, 08:52 PM
Just because there have been faked tapes doesn't mean that this will be fake aswell.

ionlyknowy
05-15-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.

Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.

About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

Then watch this video from the 6 minute mark to about 6:30.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

Bhutto says that Osama was murdered.. but the Faux news article says that he died of lung complications...

Who knows.... :confused::(

wgadget
05-15-2008, 08:56 PM
Just because there have been faked tapes doesn't mean that this will be fake aswell.

The Osama Bin Laden myth fits squarely into the neocon fearmongering scheme.

Think of the timing. LOL

leipo
05-15-2008, 09:02 PM

Think of the timing. LOL

What myth?

AmericaFyeah92
05-15-2008, 09:11 PM
he is very real and he is the product of US policies and Islamic wrath. He is a force we are partly responsible for unleashing.

Besides, even if he isn't real, this "fake" has succeeded in inspiring thousands of young muslims to undertake the jihad

Give me liberty
05-15-2008, 09:14 PM

Dont tell me you still believe the fake dead man bin laden trick :rolleyes:

AmericaFyeah92
05-15-2008, 09:16 PM

Wow. U mock people for NOT believing conspiracies? Get off the Alex Jones for a while.

RonPaulVolunteer
05-15-2008, 09:24 PM
The conspiracy is that he's ALIVE not dead. There is plenty of evidence, he is DEAD.

leipo
05-15-2008, 09:24 PM

No, i don't believe the "fake dead man bin laden trick". He is not fake nor is he dead. I know neocon-appeasing truthers like to think so, but you have no proof.

leipo
05-15-2008, 09:32 PM

Think of the timing. LOL

The Osama Bin Laden myth fits squarely into the neocon forget-about-what-caused-it scheme.

Think of the irony. LOL

;)

DAFTEK
05-15-2008, 09:44 PM

Source? GWB! Its called FEARMONGERING or someshitlikethat! :D

AmericaFyeah92
05-15-2008, 11:54 PM
guys, just because he is using bin Laden to inspire fear does not mean bin Laden doesen't exist.

in fact, he is a much better tool of fear for the neo-cons because he actually is alive, has evaded the world's #1 superpower, and intends to keep killing us.

i'll say again: bin Laden and Al Qaeda are the natural results of American Middle East policies and Islamic extremism

Anti Federalist
05-16-2008, 05:34 AM
guys, just because he is using bin Laden to inspire fear does not mean bin Laden doesen't exist.

in fact, he is a much better tool of fear for the neo-cons because he actually is alive, has evaded the world's #1 superpower, and intends to keep killing us.

i'll say again: bin Laden and Al Qaeda are the natural results of American Middle East policies and Islamic extremism

Ummm, yes.

That is why the machine continues to come up with new Goldstein tapes every couple of months or so.

They want the appearance of him being alive.

But the fact is, he died early in 2003.

And of course he was a product of our policies: we created and funded the whole thing back in the '80's under the pretense of fighting the Soviets.

RideTheDirt
05-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Osama Bin Laden is alive, according someone in the white house.They claim that in October there will be an air strike in the Pakistan region, in which his death will be rumored, but not confirmed. They will ask Al Queda to prove them wrong.They are doing this so Bush will go out on a high note, being praised as a "great leader".Fuck I hope the FBI doesn't knock on my door now :(

PS. If you think I'm full of shit remember this post In October, right before the election.

OptionsTrader
05-16-2008, 05:13 PM
No, i don't believe the "fake dead man bin laden trick". He is not fake nor is he dead. I know neocon-appeasing truthers like to think so, but you have no proof.

One who asserts existence must provide proof.

Give me liberty
05-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Osama Bin Laden is alive, according someone in the white house.They claim that in October there will be an air strike in the Pakistan region, in which his death will be rumored, but not confirmed. They will ask Al Queda to prove them wrong.They are doing this so Bush will go out on a high note, being praised as a "great leader".Fuck I hope the FBI doesn't knock on my door now :(

PS. If you think I'm full of shit remember this post In October, right before the election.

Do u hosently believe that bin laden is alive :rolleyes:
i mean come on. He was dead and his still dead..

http://therawfeed.com/pix/bin_laden_gets_younger.jpg

the video stops. "Live" video with voice synced to video omits recent events and could have been made years ago.

meaning the 2007 video was made to fear.

Mongoose470
05-16-2008, 05:27 PM
Maybe they should show the whole tape. We may learn that even despicable vermin like Bin Laden and Al Qaeda can have a legitimate gripe. Adolf Hitler had some legitimate gripes too.

RideTheDirt
05-16-2008, 09:21 PM
Do u hosently believe that bin laden is alive :rolleyes:
i mean come on. He was dead and his still dead..

http://therawfeed.com/pix/bin_laden_gets_younger.jpg

the video stops. "Live" video with voice synced to video omits recent events and could have been made years ago.

meaning the 2007 video was made to fear.
I think he's dead
but the white house claims he's alive.
I'm just saying they are going to use this to their advantage.I just want you all to know when it happens that they've had it planned.

devil21
05-17-2008, 02:43 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

WOW! Thats on Fox News and it's a real article. How can that NOT be true?

jkm1864
05-17-2008, 09:51 AM
Well considering the chances of a nuke going off in this country are pretty high for the next ten years does it matter. Our fearless leaders have made so many enemies over seas that Bin Ladin is a drop in the bucket. The whole world will despise and hate us real soon when the worlds reserve curency goes under so it doesn't matter. The whole Osama thing is a sham to steal tax payers dollars to make the rich richer. New York needs to get over it and they need to realize they are not the center of the world much less the united states. When the next depression comes I am sure New York will be the red headed step child of America that everyone hates.

AmericaFyeah92
05-17-2008, 01:18 PM
One who asserts existence must provide proof.

theres plenty of proof.

Its the job of the minority, and the conspiracy theorists, to prove their position.

AmericaFyeah92
05-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Even if he is dead (and he isn't), so what?

That doesen't change the fact that thousands of jihadists continue to be inspired by him.

moostraks
05-17-2008, 05:45 PM
theres plenty of proof.

Its the job of the minority, and the conspiracy theorists, to prove their position.

I think that would then be the responsibility of those who believe he's alive, wouldn't it? Doesn't most of the rest of the world believe him to be dead per the Bhutto comment??:confused:

AmericaFyeah92
05-17-2008, 10:45 PM
I think that would then be the responsibility of those who believe he's alive, wouldn't it? Doesn't most of the rest of the world believe him to be dead per the Bhutto comment??:confused:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The bhutto comment was a fluke, she mistaked his name for someone else. U notice she never said anything like that again?

The rest of the world believes him to be alive

scotto2008
05-17-2008, 10:55 PM
It's actually an old tape, newly discovered, of Osama and the hijackers planning the 9/11 attacks:

http://newworldorwell.blogspot.com/2006/09/meeting.html

Give me liberty
05-17-2008, 11:20 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The bhutto comment was a fluke, she mistaked his name for someone else. U notice she never said anything like that again?

The rest of the world believes him to be alive

Because the rest of the world people are nothing but sheep to there own bed :rolleyes:
They trust the media so much, just like some americans trust obama or hillary, thanks to the CNN, Fox.