PDA

View Full Version : Gop On Demand??

Crash Martinez
05-15-2008, 02:24 PM
http://www.gopondemand.com/

So they're saying this is the place for Republicans to register their ideas and complaints direct to the Party... (sorry if this has been posted or discussed elsewhere)

Well, the first thing I tried to do was participate in their online Presidential poll, and to my overwhelming surprise (sarcasm), the only options were Obama, Clinton, and McCain! Some things never change... Anyway, there does appear to be ample room for flooding them with comments, so I say, have at it guys!!

rancher89
05-15-2008, 04:58 PM
argh

mdh
05-15-2008, 06:16 PM
GOP onDemand also represents the Republican Party’s transition from lobbyist-dominated, big ticket fund raisers to online campaign fund raising. Instead of being beholden to the special interests, being responsive to everyday Republicans. But if you want the power you have to donate. A $25 contribution is all that is asked. And if you make it a monthly $25 contribution, you get to participate in live, interactive webcasts with national, state and local public officeholders and Republican officials, personally answering your questions and concerns. So tell us what you want and give us $25 so we can deliver the future of the Republican Party to you.

lol.

IPSecure
05-15-2008, 06:21 PM
Gop On Demand??

No

GOP On Crack!

Wish to bet no one will read any ideas or complaints?

Crash Martinez
05-16-2008, 07:16 AM
lol.

haha! Yeah... it's funny... The Republican Party's effort at "reaching out" is enough in itself to turn one into a cynic!